Start by marking “TWO HEARTS UNDER FIRE (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 8)” as Want to Read:

TWO HEARTS UNDER FIRE (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 8)

While On The Run, Can Two Wounded Hearts Under Fire Survive Love?
Three years ago, members of Airman Russ Quinlan’s team were targeted and captured during transport in Iraq. When Russ discovers the only other survivor was left for dead after a brutal assault by insurgents, he realizes his covert mission had resulted in deadly consequences, and someone was trying to frame
Kindle Edition
Published July 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about TWO HEARTS UNDER FIRE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about TWO HEARTS UNDER FIRE

Bobbi Wagner
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! This author continues to write a series that continues to get better and better with each story. They bring the romance, action, suspense as well as twists and turns that leave me turning pages. In this story, Russ and his team were targeted in Iraq but now that he is back in the States, he realizes he is still being targeted. Than he meets Claire but problem is they don’t know who is the real target. They are great characters that pop off the pages. A must read!
Angela
5 Stars

Two Hearts Under Fire is the eighth book in the Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Series by Tamara Ferguson. This story is a wonderful military/wounded warrior romance, with danger, emotion, mystery, suspense, action, adventure, love, a little drama, and hope. As always, Ms. Ferguson drew me in from the very beginning of the story and held my attention the whole way through. I have read most of her books now, and have loved every single one. I especially love how her stories all help to
Kerry Baker
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two hearts Under Fire by Tamara Ferguson is the eighth book in the Two Hearts Wounded Warrior series. This is a strong series and worth reading although all the books can be read as stand-alone’s.
Tamara Ferguson does it every time. She really knows how to write a book that will grab your attention and keep you turning the pages. The characters worked so well together. There was chemistry that was not only believable but also engaging. The story was fast paced and exciting.
If you haven’t done so
Karen  Dee
I really enjoyed this story about two lovers on the run physically and emotionally from their past. You can see how they fall for each other even though they are fighting for their lives. You can feel their connection as they are fighting to survive under fire from an unknown gunman. This story also highlights the real issue of domestic violence and the emotional abuse that lasts with its victims way past the times the bruises and scars fade. You root for this couple as they both face the demons ...more
Liz
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whenever I go to pick up a Tamara Ferguson novel, especially from her Two Hearts Wounded series, I know I am in for quite a treat. Two Hearts Under Fire was no exception to the rule. This book is actually the eighth of the series, but it can be read as a standalone. I will say that it is nice to have that full build up of the story by starting from the beginning. Each one is absolutely worth every moment of the read too, so its hard to imagine not reading them.

In Two Hearts Under Fire brings us
Heather Bass
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read a few books from this author but she continues to blow me away. This is the eighth book in the two hearts wounded warrior series. I have read this series from the beginning but this story could be read as a stand alone. I absolutely love military romance but this talented author always exceeds my expectations. When I got this book I stopped everything and started to read it right away. It only took me a little over a day to devour this amazing story.

A couple of years ago Russ’s team
Grant Leishman
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Reviewed For Readers' Favorite by Grant Leishman

Author Tamara Ferguson regularly brings us new iterations of her wounded warrior series and Two Hearts Under Fire (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 8) is the latest story in that franchise. Airman Russ Quinlan and his team are targeted and their transport destroyed en-route in Iraq. When Russ returns to the States he realises that someone has been trying to frame him and the subsequent inquiry may well lead to his own court-martial and a le
Lynn
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The action pack story of Russ and Claire as they run for their lives traveling together and falling in love. The background informtion of Russ' military action and Claire's abuse is weaved into the story seamlessly. Loved how the Wounded Warrior home and the disabled childrens home are made a part of the story. The twist at the end ties up some loose ends and brings family together. Looking forward to checking out more books in this series.
Sara Oxton
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two Hearts Under Fire by Tamara Ferguson a four-star read that will warm your heart. This is number eight in the Two Hearts Wounded Warrior series, but they are each stand-alone telling a great story that will suck you in and make you care. It will also have your heart racing and not for the good reasons you want. Russ and Claire will warm your heart but they both have pasts that would have broken lesser people, but somehow, they have a strength that will give you power to face anything just by ...more
Katie Kearney
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TWO HEARTS UNDER FIRE (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 8) By Tamara Ferguson. While some might see this as a short read it definitely is filled to the top with everything you could want in a great story. From page one I was hooked to both the characters and storyline. This isn’t my first read by this author and I’ve never been disappointed. I love the mix of suspense and romance this author just knows how to add equal parts. Each character brings something different to the story, they ar ...more
Debi

5 +++++ Stars

Writing reviews for this author has become seriously impossible because I'm running out of things to say that I haven't already said in all my previous reviews of her books, but I'm going to give this a shot.

I truly did love this story and its been awhile since I’ve been immersed in this series so I'm only going on how I feel right this second and what I feel right this second is I think this might b
Katie
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Two Hearts Under Fire
By Tamara Ferguson
5 stars

I honestly cannot get enough of this series and this author! I have loved every single book that I have read by her and I loved Two Hearts Under Fire just as much as the others. I loved the suspense that ran through this story as well as the romance that I always love! Russ and Claire’s story was one that I completely fell in love with. There is one thing (well one of the many things I love about Ms Ferguson) with this author she creates the most rel
Casi McLean
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dodging Danger At Every Turn

Tamara Ferguson’s Two Hearts Under Fire explodes with action, suspense, twists and turns, and an unlikely alliance that blossoms into romance. Her beautifully crafted writing grabbed me on page one and never let go. After reading only a few of her Two Hearts series, Ferguson is quickly becoming a go-to author, who I know will provide a quick read to sweep me away into a happily ever after.

Richly-drawn characters I love to love, woven into exceptionally-handled, real l
Elizabeth
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Two Hearts Under Fire, by Tamara Ferguson. I have read most of the books in the Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance series, and have liked every one I've read. This, like the others, can be read as a stand alone book. The main 2 characters are unique to this story, but some of the supporting characters overlap the other stories. This is the story of Russ Quinlan and Claire Ellis. I love the characters and the connections made. There are some secrets revealed at the end, which I loved!
Rus
Laura Furuta
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two Hearts Under Fire (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 8)
By: Tamara Ferguson
5 out of 5 stars

The story Two Hearts Under Fire (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 8) by Tamara Ferguson is a book that I loved reading. It pulled me in from the beginning and didn’t let me go until I had read the final page. I loved reading about the characters of Russ Quinlan and Claire Ellis. They find themselves the target of an assassin. They enlist the help of friends Brand and Sarah. Russ and Claire
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

5 out of 5 stars

While on the run, something crazy happens along the way. Can two wounded hearts under fire survive love?

Two Hearts under fire is the 8th book in the Two Hearts Wounded Warrior series written by Ms. Ferguson and I loved it. This book/series is awesome we have romance, intrigue, suspense, and we even get to see a few couples from past books. The characters are well written I just loved Russ and Cla
Shannon
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have not read the other books in this series stop right now and go get them and read them. Your heart will thank you!

Each book that Ferguson writes is a little sweet, a little sexy, a little dangerous and a whole lot of love.
Claire is hiding from trouble in the form of her ex-husband. Russ is trying to prove his innocence and avoiding the government spy hired to get rid of him. Together they create their own happiness.

Personally, I love these stories. Ferguson’s stories are easy to rea
Robin Rankin
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two Hearts Under Fire by Tamara Ferguson is the eighth book in the Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance series and I think I have read all eight of them. I enjoyed book and the entire series so far. All of the books are connected so we get to check in with some of the couples from previous books from time to time.

Russ and Claire have quite an adventure after a chance meeting. They get to know one another, end up sharing their secrets and end up finding a friend along the way.

This is a sweet love s
Mona williams
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this was a first book of yours i read and i loved it! talk about keeping you on the edge. two people on the run together trying to stay alive. both have secrets that will be reveled. you must read to find out what happens.
Christal
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Four stars from me. I’m not always a fan of military based romances, but this one got me. Russ and Claire both have secrets, but when their lives are on the line and they are running together, secrets were shared. Though they only met recently, they knew that they were in love and were out only to help each other and their friends. Nice story that read well and wasn’t full of tons of military jargon that you wouldn’t know unless you served or grew up with someone that did.
Julie Sherman
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fast pass romance

This is a fast pass romantic light military book. It moves very quickly and is east to read as well as the story is smooth with characters that are well liked.
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great read about danger. Three years ago, Airman Russell and his team were injured and captured in Iraq. Now, he is under fire with a court charge of treason. Desperate to prove his innoncence he seeks out Brand, a close friend. But on arriving to Brand's apartment, things get worse as someone tried to kill him and the woman living in Brand's apartment. On the run, try to stay one step ahead of the people after them. Can they stay alive long enough to prove Russ's innocence?
A great read. Well
Dawn Daughenbaugh
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star
Two Hearts Under Fire (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 8) By Tamara Ferguson is a wonderfully written story that I found myself lost in the pages and couldn’t put it down till the end. There’s a bit of everything in this story from action, ,danger,mystery,suspense, some adventure, and drama.This is a Military Romance and I must say my favorite of this series, this Author is simply amazing. There are a few twists and turns that had me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out wha
Jenni Bishop
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TWO HEARTS UNDER FIRE (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 8) by Tamara
Ferguson is another wonderful military romance, in this addicting series. Anything regarding
Crystal Rock from Tamara is a must and is fraught with danger and mystery, action and suspense,
drama and lots of emotions. Tamara’s stories have me addicted and I can never just put them
down, I always have to read them in one sitting. There are so many connecting characters that are
shared throughout the books and it is always good
E.A.
TWO HEARTS UNDER FIRE (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Book 8) by Tamara Ferguson was a pretty okay read that kept me flipping the pages.

Not my first read from this author or in this series, so I knew what I was getting into. I am so happy that I finally got to read about Claire, as she has made a few appearances, and I've always wonder and worried about her. This book was centred around her and Russ, and though this book started out fast, furious, and dangerous; I liked the chemistry, their
Jana
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two Hearts Under Fire is the eight book in Tamara Ferguson’s Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance series. I have read every single one of Tamara’s books and every time she releases a new one, I am there! I love her Crystal Rock universe and I love how we get updates on the characters we met in previous stories. I admire the love, compassion and understanding she has for the wounded vets, the consideration she shows when telling the stories that are at times so close to what so many have experience ...more
JoAnne
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A military romance but so much more. A well written and well thought out plot with multiple layers and interesting characters. Written with humor and suspense, a definite page turner. Deals with some heavy scenarios and might be triggers for some readers (abuse, PTSD, etc.)
Michelle Austin
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
by Tamara Ferguson

Two Hearts Under Fire was a good 5 star read and book eight in the Two Hearts Wounded Warrior series.

I was pulled in right from the beginning, Russ and his team are attacked during a transport in Iraq. We jump ahead and Russ feels like he has been set up and is now facing charges. When he goes to his friends house to ask for his help, he ends up getting more than he expected.

Claire is hiding from her abusive ex a
Cindy
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two Hearts Under Fire
Two Hearts Wounded Warrior
Romance Book 8
By Tamara Ferguson
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Underfire, Suspense and Romance are the topics in this must read series.

Can Russ and Claire run faster than those chasing after them. One has escaped an abusive marriage, the other from being framed. Both feel they are the one being hunted. Will they both be able to put the past behind them? What about the romance that could be in the cards for this couple?

Tamara Ferguson is the author of this Intense,susp
Angelina Frazzini
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two Hearts Under Fire by Tamara Ferguson is book eight of the Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Series. This book can be read as a standalone.

Russ Quinlan and Claire Ellis have not had easy pasts. Those pasts inadvertently brought Russ and Claire together. Unfortunately, an attack, aimed at either one of them means they need to go somewhere else. Will they be able to keep each other safe and survive their feelings toward each other?

This book deals with some heavy topics but the story is very

Writing steamy yet sweet compassionate stories of fate that are wonderfully romantic, Tamara Ferguson is the multi-award winning, USA TODAY, #1 international bestselling author of the Tales of the Dragonfly Romance Suspense Series, the Kissed By Fate Series, and the Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance Series.

Her wounded warrior romances, Two Hearts Unspoken. Two Hearts Surrendered, and Two Hearts U