Start by marking “Legacy of War” as Want to Read:
Legacy of War

Legacy of War

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Psychologist John Moore is shaken when his PTSD Vietnam War patient reveals war crimes committed with a CIA agent and a South Vietnamese Army colonel. Moore, who served in the Vietnam War commanding an infantry company with the 101st Airborne Division, flashes back to his own war demons while still depressed over his wife's death.

The following day the patient is found dead
ebook
Published July 1st 2019 by BookBaby

To ask other readers questions about Legacy of War, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legacy of War

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Legacy of War
Nancy Bower
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you like a good, solid mystery with unexpected twists and turns, you will like Legacy of War. But this book is much more than a mystery. You will learn about the history and culture of Vietnam and how the war there affected the people on both sides. You will also learn more about the complexity of human nature. Mr. Marohn is a Vietnam veteran--when he describes the jungles, the battles, the mud and insects, you feel as if you were there. He has meticulously researched both the history and the ...more
Brad Cramer
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
I always enjoy a book with action and this one certainly had that. But what was unique about this book for me was the insight it provided on PTSD that so many veterans carry with them throughout their lives, even though they may not show it on the surface. This book really had it all: an engaging plot, relatable characters, and insight into human emotions that made me feel empathy. Really, really good read.
EJ
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an enjoyable summer vacation read. The protagonist, John Moore, is a believable hero. According to the author's website, future John Moore stories are in the works. That is welcome news, and I look forward to reading about additional adventures. If you are a fan of Frederick Forsyth spy thrillers, you'll definitely enjoy Legacy of War.
GG Gruel
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I finished Legacy of War at one in the morning and the ending was an amazing twist that I didn’t expect! I literally felt those last pages of John Moore's struggles through the quagmire of brutal memories as he tried to keep himself and Heiu alive. I understood Nam on a level I never felt before.
Ed Marohn
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Cathie
Aug 16, 2019
Mary
Sep 04, 2019
The birth of a novel 1 2 May 10, 2019 04:07PM

• Faithful Place (Dublin Murder Squad #3)
  • Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth--And How You Can Too
  • How to Hug a Teenage Porcupine
  • Great Expectations
  • How to Hug a Porcupine: Dealing With Toxic & Difficult to Love Personalities
  • Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle, #4)
Ed Marohn was an executive with Continental AG and Michelin Tire Corporation, both International Fortune 500 companies. Prior to his corporate career, he was a captain in the US Army (Airborne and Ranger trained) and served with the 25th Infantry Division and the 101st Airborne (Airmobile) Division in the Vietnam War, where he commanded a combat unit of 110 men. He was awarded three Bronze Stars, ...more

News & Interviews