Start by marking “Saint Code: Lost: Book Four of the Lucky Devil Series” as Want to Read:

Saint Code: Lost: Book Four of the Lucky Devil Series

The cybernetic revolution was inevitable. Nothing else changed.

For St. Augustina, a cyber-spy for hire by anyone with the credits to pay, her life has been a series of endless nights in the heart of the Data Bowl, the cybernetic city of corporate markets and sub markets. Why would one typical job from the mysterious Orange Lady be any different?

Because it was a trap.
Published April 29th 2019 by Crossroad Press

To ask other readers questions about Saint Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saint Code

Start your review of Saint Code: Lost: Book Four of the Lucky Devil Series
C.T. Phipps
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the Finder of the Lucky Devil series that is by Megan Mackie. Growing up, I was a huge fan of Shadowrun and cyberpunk-fantasy is something that is niche within a niche. So, I love it whenever there is a series that manages to combine the two tastes that taste great together. Pretty much, as far as I know, this and Technomancer by M.K. Gibspn are the only two series that I know to do this.

The premise of the universe is that it is the future and technology is in ascendance as
Sara Oxton
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Saint Code Lost by Megan Mackie a four-star read that will find you. This is number four in the Lucky Devil series but could be read a stand-alone, but I have read and love the series. This is fast paced and everything that happens will keep you on your toes as its off the wall but so much fun. St Augustina is a powerful character and one that will compel you to read the story, its not just action that moves the story along but the drama will keep you reading.
Debi
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Saint Code: Lost: Book Four of the Lucky Devil Series by Megan Mackie

4 Stars

I just finished this story and again it was beautifully written and being the 4th in this series, I do feel Im liking them better as they go. I still get easily confused but that's not the authors fault, Im invested enough in this series that I keep reading even though the genre is just not something I normally like or read. I chalk this up to the fantastic writing style of this author.

There is so much going on in this
Erin
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I give Saint Code: Lost: Book Four of the Lucky Devil Series by Megan Mackie, 5 stars.

St Augustina is a saint for hire -- a modified cyber spy. She takes what missions she can get -- she needs to eat too. So when an offer that pays out big but sounds too good to be true comes along, she takes it. But she learns it's not a simple once and done. Plus she has a partner, someone she does not like. She is a warrior -- she is made to fight. Working as a team and dealing with puzzles, not so much. But
Liz
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don’t think I truly knew what I was getting myself into when I first started the Saint Code series from Megan Mackie, but I truly and loving it four books later. I would HIGHLY recommend that you read all of this series in order. With that said, this is supposed to be able to be read as a standalone. However, with this series I personally think it would be highly difficult to fully grasp everything that is going on without the full build of each book. The world that is created is magical and ...more
Laura Furuta
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
By: Megan Mackie
5 out of 5 stars

The story Saint Code: Lost: Book Four of the Lucky Devil Series by Megan Mackie is an amazing fantasy book. It is a story that pulled me in and didn’t let me go until I had finished the last page. I love how the author is so detailed in her writing. I felt like I was right there with the characters. I enjoyed reading about the character of St. Augustina. She is strong, independent, and intelligent. She has taken
E.A.
Saint Code: Lost (The Lucky Devil 4) by Megan Mackie was fast pace, thrilling and just, wow.

This wonder was another perfect addition to this ever growing multi level, story/magical world. Though it says book 4, it's more like a prequel, as it does take place before the start of the main series. So in saying that, if you haven't read the first two books with the main plot, and characters, then you will have no worries about spoilers from this one.

So, where do I start, this little wonder sure
Kerry Baker
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saint Code: Lost by Megan Mackie is the fourth book in the Lucky Devil Series. This book can be read as a standalone although I would highly recommend you giving this whole series a try!
This series honestly just gets better. While the previous book wasn’t my absolute favourite this one, for me, is definitely on top form. The whole universe this author has created is so captivating. I always find it so easy to slip right back into the series. St Augustine was brilliant. I really felt like I
Katie
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
By Megan Mackie
4 stars

When I first started this series I remember thinking that I wasn’t sure I was going to like it, it’s not my usual genre to read but I really liked the sound of the blurb so I thought I would give it a go and now here I am on book 4 and I have absolutely loved it! Ms Mackie has introduced me to a new genre that I am really enjoying. Her writing is so exciting to read and I love that her books are so unpredictable.
I’m not
Heather
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Saint Code: Lost: Book Four of the Lucky Devil Series by Megan Mackie is a dark fantasy read that will take you to the edge of what you imagine is real and then tip you over to further expand your imagination. St. Augustina is the main character of this story, but just like several of the other stories in this series, there are overlapping characters - this particular one focus on the Saints. This story also takes on a slightly different dynamic than the others, but yet, still holds some of the ...more
Erica Fish
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saint Code is the fourth book of the Lucky Devil series by Megan Mackie. Even though it is the fourth book, it can be a stand alone book, but I bet you will want to read the rest of the series after this book. Megan gains my interest within the first couple of pages and I enjoy the ride to the last pages. This book is fast moving adventure through Data Bowl, a cybernetic city. Also while reading this book, I could not help but wonder if this is the way life will become eventually with everything ...more
Candida Hopper
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
by Megan Mackie

This book is definitely an action packed, suspenseful all around great read. This book can be read as a standalone but it is my opinion that you read them all in order. St. Augustina is a character that I couldn't get enough of. She's tough, smart and savvy. This book took me where I never expected to go, you will have to read it to find out what I mean by that. As soon as I started reading this story I was hooked, I was
Michelle Austin
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Saint Code: Lost: Book Four of the Lucky Devil Series was a good 4 star read.

I was pulled right in and read this pretty quickly. St. Augustine is a very strong character and knows how to take care of herself. This is a genre I don’t read often but I really enjoyed it.

When St. Augustine takes on a new job from Orange lady, things get really strange. Will she be successful or with things take a twist in a different direction?

There are several twists and turns that will keep you guessing as to
David Hambling
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
St Augustina is one of an elite group of Saints, cybernetically-enhanced super-agents carrying out black ops for shady corporations in the futuristic city known Data Bowl. But something strange is happening in her latest mission, with odd flashbacks and memory gaps...and the story flips genres from old-school neon-clad cyberpunk to a far more exotic hybrid.

While technically it's part of a series, Saint Code works as a complete stand-alone story. Some of the background mythology is obscure, but
Cindy
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saint Code: Lost:
Lucky Devil Series
Book 4
By Megan Mackie

This book can be a standalone, but I recommend you read the whole series.

Saint Augustina is a cyber-spy. She is strong, as well as strong willed. She can take care of herself in a fight. I think that is why I like her character. It was fun reading and learning about the other characters as well. This futuristic story has way to many spoilers. No spoilers here. You just need to read it.

Megan Mackie has written this fast paced suspense
Sunday
Saint Code: Lost by Megan Mackie
Four Stars

Saint Code: Lost is the fourth book in the Lucky Devil Series by Megan Mackie. Although this book is the fourth in the series it set before the other books in the series, so it can be read as a stand alone. I highly recommend you read the whole series because they are all fabulous. This is not my usual genre, but the writing, and world building just sucked me right in. St. Augustine is such a strong character, I fell in love with her right from the
Maura
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book of The Lucky Devil Series and it reads differently than the other stories... a little more cyberpunk (that was NOT the word I was going to use but my Galaxy S10 predictive text picked it so I am going with it) than the others. It has been a little bit since I started this series and the characters seemed foreign. This isn't a bad thing, just something I feel I should point out.

I typically do not like reading overly detailed descriptions yet there is something about the
Chantelle Smith
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Saint Code is book 4 in The Lucky Devils Series, a series which can be read as standalone’s, but it's a series that shouldn’t be missed! This book had me constantly turning the pages. I couldn’t put this read down. Once again the characters that are a part of this series are unforgettable but especially St Augustine she still continues to intrigue me and wants me to find out more and follow her story through this read.
This story from the beginning was well paced, had you utterly captivated and
Sheri
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saint Code: Lost by Megan Mackie is the fourth book in the Lucky Devil Series. I recommend reading these in order but could be read as a standalone. This book is about St. Augustina. She is a cyber spy who will work for anyone who can pay her. This job takes her in all sorts of weird directions that eventually tie together. I really like the setting in a cyberpunk reality and the characters are really interesting. The whole of the story works well together and has me reading to find out where ...more
Anastasia
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Saint Code: Lost is book 4 in the Lucky Devils series and can be read as a stand-alone! The 3 previous book in this series are just as good as this one and I would suggest reading those as well. This book had me turning page after page. It’s a little different than what I normally read but that makes it worth reading especially with how well it was written. St. Augustine is the main characters and she is unlike any other. She’s strong and definitely can hold her own in a fight. She made this ...more
Jenni Bishop
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Saint Code: Lost: Book Four of the Lucky Devil Series by Megan Mackie and is a unique and unusual series but highly addictive. You don’t have to read the other books first but I recommend that you do because the characters are seen in the other books. The world that Megan has created is a complicated web and it took me a while to sort it all in my head and had to re-read some parts to get it straight it is still a story that I could not put down.

St. Augustine is one character that is sassy and
Dawn Daughenbaugh
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star
Saint Code: Lost: Book Four of the Lucky Devil Series by Megan Mackie

Saint Code: Lost is the fourth Book in the Lucky Devil Series and a book I couldn’t put down once I started reading. I had to know what happens next. This can be read as a standalone but I do recommend reading the first three books in this series as well. Find out what happens when St. Augustine's past, present, and future are challenged when she takes on a battle. I look forward to reading more from this Author.
Lisa
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibbb-year-3
This is a book that can be read as a stand alone although it compliments the other books in the series. I enjoyed getting to know more about the Saints. We come across them in the other books in the series. They have always been sort of an enigma. Here we learn a bit but it’s not everything I thought it would be. I almost feel sorry for one of the Saints. They story is fast moving and interesting. Reading about this futuristic world and magic.
Bobbi Wagner
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book four in the Lucky Devil series but can be read as a standalone. You will not regret picking up this book as well as the previous three books in this series. It is a well written story that kept me turning pages. St. Augustine is back in action in this book with strange things happening in her latest mission. She is a great character that is strong and brings the story to life. Her past, present and future are challenged as she takes on a battle. I highly recommend this book.
Felicia  Bates
Saint Code: Lost
Megan Mackie
4 stars

Lost is the fourth book I’ve read by Megan Mackie as this is the fourth in this author’s Lucky Devil series.
The Lucky Devil Series is one of those that you realize each story is better than the last. This particular story was similar to others I’ve read in the series in that the storyline flowed well and the excitement was never at a lull.
If you’re looking for a fast paced, action packed, break reality then this is the book for you.
Heather Lovelace
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have loved this series from the beginning and this latest installment is another wonderful adventure. Mackie has created such a wonderful universe to dive into. Fantasy with a twist. Lots of twist and turns, lots of action, clever characters. Just a whole lot of detail packed into the story that keeps you engaged from start to finish. Really enjoyed it and definitely recommend it.
Danielle
Oct 27, 2019
K.M. Herkes
Sep 14, 2019
lynn nazario
May 18, 2019
K.M. Herkes
Aug 14, 2019

• Smoke & Mirrors (Nite Fire #3)
  • Kingdom of War
  • Scarlet Fever: A Crime Thriller
  • Blackbird's Deliverance (Book Four)
  • An Unexpected Sequel (Paranormal Talent Agency Book 4)
  • Murder Creek
  • Virtue & Vice (Spicetopia #2)
  • Devil's Due: Satan's Devils MC Colorado Chapter #3
  • Behind Blue Eyes (Stockholm Murders #1)
  • Sweetest Obsessions: A Contemporary Romance Boxed Set Collection
  • The Fish That Climbed a Tree
  • Vermilion Lies (The Order of the Senary, #3)
  • Journeys Through SpaceTime
  • Trickster's Hunt (Three Tricksters #1)
  • The Gauntlet: The Soppranaturale Series
  • Jumping the Shark (Paranormal Talent Agency, #5)
  • Fire & Ice (Spicetopia #3)
  • Orion's Kiss
Megan Mackie is a writer, actor, and playwright. She started her writing career as an indie author and had such smashing success in her first year with her inaugural book The Finder of the Lucky Devil, that she made the transition to traditional publishing. She has become a personality at many cons, recognizable by her iconic leather hat and engaging smile. She has recently joined Bard’s Tower, a ...more