Start by marking “Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)

Fallen Saint

(All The Pretty Things #2)

Just as this nightmare began, I once again find myself bound, destination unknown. However, this time, my kidnapper is the man who shattered my world beyond repair.

Aleksei Popov—Russia’s number one mobster, and the man I was sold to.

His intentions for me are clear—submit, obey him, and call him master—but I won’t surrender. I’m not like the other girls. Whether that’s a bl
Published July 14th 2019 by Monica James

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Saint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fallen Saint

Start your review of Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
EmBibliophile
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
4 stars

“Because...your demons dance with mine. They always have.”

Just as dark and twisted as the first book. Willow and Saint have an intense chemistry that was so undeniable. There was a huge character development in all the characters, and we get to see different sides of them that would make you question everything. The writing is really good and effortless. It ends in a massive cliffhanger and now I’m left hanging! I need to know what’s going to happen to everyone! This series is really enjo
Melanie A.
3.5 STARS!
A love-struck Juliet smitten with her bloodstained Romeo.
Saint and Willow's dark journey continues!

I am OFFICIALLY invested in these characters and their HEA. For that alone, I have to round up!
"Your dreams dance with mine."
Though I thought a lot of the plot verged on being too convenient, Monica James sure knows how to write some fantastic, tele-novela quality drama. Gotta love a twisty tale full of shocking moments!

There was one convenience that almost had
Carla Bulian
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
10 stars.
“With each step we take, I can’t shake this ominous feeling that we’re both stepping into the unknown, which is ridiculous. But something sinister lingers in the air. I can feel it.”
This was exactly what I felt read this book!
OMG!!! This book took my breath away!
It’s worth the reading. Really!!!!!
Jade Violet
Wow, just wow. I just finished the final page in this book and I'm not going to bother to take the time to clear my thoughts - this is just a 'just go with it' review.

First off, Saint...... If I thought I was obsessed with you in the first book then I had no idea how deeply I would fall in love with you in the second. And Willow, what a pressure cooker to be put in and yet the girl still has sass and fight and some really good wits about her.

Just as the first one ended on a cliffhanger with the
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FOREVER MY SAINT ♥.

I am still reeling days after finishing Fallen Saint. I definitely loved it even more than the first book. I felt like it had a different vibe than the previous one—where Bad Saint was suspenseful, Fallen Saint was gripping, darkly sexy, and so damn intriguing. My heart didn't catch a break while reading this book—each chapter either made me swoon over Saint or made me want to punch someone—it was deliciously frustrating.

There was also a shift in the game, and I'm not only tal
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5+ “Love and Fear” Stars ⭐️
I’ll try my best to put my feelings into intelligible sentences, because after that ending I still feel shook over Fallen Saint! I just can’t express my level of love for this exhilarating and violent novel. Monica James pursued this trilogy with the same aplomb as she had started it with Bad Saint and created another enthralling novel. I went through a wide spectrum of emotions during this explosive read! The darkness, manipulation, treachery, passion, heartbre
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Omg! I loved it!!! I'm so glad I finally decided to read these on a whim! I can't wait to read the final book! 😍
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“I am lost to him, and each second I spend with him, I fall deeper and deeper under this spell.”

Since devouring Bad Saint, I have waited with bated breath to see how the turbulent journey of Willow and Saint would continue with the second instalment, Fallen Saint and I was not disappointed in the least. This was in fact the perfect continuation to what has been an intriguing, passionate, heartbreaking, dark and all-consuming romance. Monica’s writing is flawless and captivated me onc
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
🖤 BOOK HANGOVER 🖤

AHRENS...

I am irrevocably and utterly in love with Saint Hennessy! 😍 You don’t even understand!!!

The swoon worthy, heart pounding, jaw dropping, hot and bothered moments as I read Fallen Saint made me savor every single word of this beautiful, well-written, and all consuming read! 😍🖤😍🖤

Saint is so embedded into my heart and soul! I cannot ever get enough of him... like EVER! I need book three RFN 🥺 In short, Saint is mine and you need this book in your life!! 🙈

Monica James ha
Meredith Wilson
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GAWD! To say that I liked this book would be an understatement. I. LOVED. IT! I loved Bad Saint too, but Fallen Saint blew it out of the water. This was a captivating, quite heartfelt read that grabbed a hold of me and never once let me go. It was beautiful. It was intense. It was heart-wrenching. It was an all-consuming and addicting story that I could not put down.

I was completely enthralled by this brilliantly crafted tale. Monica James is a masterful storyteller, and the story that s
Arini
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
#1 bad saint — 3.75 stars
#2 fallen saint — 3.5 stars
#3 forever my saint — 3.5 stars

this sequel takes me to a whole new different direction. one that i didn’t expect at all, especially after knowing how the first book ended. i’m glad that this book somehow took me by surprise bcs if my expectation were to come true, that would’ve made me like this book less. i'd really thought of the worst when i started this book.

this installment makes me second-guess everyone’s motives. i se
Sabrina
Jul 16, 2019 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I'm a little on the fence about this book. There were parts that intrigued me and had me dying for more, but there also parts that it felt like nothing was happening and they didn't grab my attention very much. I just felt like the suspense and gasp worthy moments were very little compared to the first book so it's not at all what I was expecting. Especailly not after how the first book ended.

Which leads me to a weird complaint but I honestly think the ending of th
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

If I thought I had loved Bad Saint and this couple before, I had no idea what Fallen Saint had in store for me. Nor how much of a mess of emotions it would have me or how much more I would fall for these characters, even the ones I wasn't expecting to!

Even though I freaking loved the island setting and watching these two fall in love in the middle of a f*cked up situation and I'm sad to see that go, I freaking loved this book. The more forbidden their relationship became, the
Leigh
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars, criminal

Fallen Saint picks up where Bad Saint left off and Willow is finally in Russia. I thought the beginning of the book was awesome. I loved the deeper connection between Willow and Saint and I loved her strength and how hard she fought. My only small issue was the second half was a little boring at times and I thought the scene towards the end in Alek's office was really cheesy but that didn't take away my enjoyment of the overall book. Fallen Saint ends with another cliffhanger and I can'
Emily (Emily.Reads_)
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Oh my freaking GOD. I don’t know how Monica did it, but she topped Bad Saint! Wow! I’m not sure what I expected exactly going into this book....I had many ideas about what could possibly happen, but man oh man was I far off.

At the end of Bad Saint I hated Alek...but by the end of Fallen Saint, dare I say I somewhat liked him? Believe me I was shocked too! But while he was a cruel man, he did have his moments where he showed his humanity, especially with his soft spot for Willow.

And let me just
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 “мастер” Stars!!!

Intense. Suspenseful. Heart clutching. Captivating. Addicting.

I’m going to need a minute, or several. My emotions are turned every which way. I don’t know which way is up, let alone down. I’m in such a state that I can’t even think straight. I’m a mess, a heaping emotional mess.

Fallen Saint is the second book in the All The Pretty Things Trilogy. It picks up right where Bad Saint concluded. It’s an exhilarating and riveting emotional ride. It’s packed with intrigue and so muc
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2019-reads

Son of a bitch... Ms. James....

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗲. 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸. 𝗔𝗿𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂. 𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗧𝗼. 𝗠𝗲?

𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀, 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗻 𝗟𝗢𝗟.

This author, YET AGAIN, has gone and thrown me through a plot so mind-fuckingly beautiful, and insane, intense and fucked-up that she has left me speechless for days now. After Bad Saint (Book 1) fucked me up royally, me being the masochist that I am, was so ea
Jules ✨
I really enjoyed Bad Saint and i was anticipating the sequel, but holyalienbabies i didn’t expect this to be so amazing. Willow and Saint’s journey was so good!! them being together in secret, him training her.. the chemistry was wild and hot. I was ready to hate Alek with every fiber of my soul but of course i couldn’t. There’s something about him that you can’t help but love. You definitely understand why so many people were under his spell and charm. I have mixed feelings about Zoey. I hated ...more
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an absolute great edition to this crazy good series! I’m a huge fan of this series and Monica James. She wrote such a page turner, dark romances with so many twists! This is definitely one of the best dark romance series I have ever read. The characters are amazing and the story is even better. Willow is a great character, she is so strong and has a beautiful heart. Saint is the perfect fit for Willow. He is misunderstood, caring for his sister and mysterious. Together Willow and Saint ...more
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God.
I don't think I have words anymore and even if I had, none that I could use seem to make justice to this trilogy and mind you, there's still one book left - so much can happen still.

Even though I wasn't online much during my reading period and my feedback was small, it does not mean the experience was any less intense. On the contrary, as I was alone with the story, the characters and my thoughts, I lived this book deeper, if such thing is even possible.

Willow's journey goes on and k
Yours Truly, Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

I Had A Dream & If I’m Being Honest, It Might’ve Been A Nightmare
*self-purchased on Amazon. No need of sugar daddies called promo teams*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
Second book in the trilogy. Willow is back in captivity. Now, she’s in the hands of Aleksei Popov.

I picked this up right after finishing Bad Saint. We find ourselves in a different setting than before. The stakes are higher. The men are crueller. But there’s also a mystery
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Fallen Saint was a highly anticipated read for me after the crazy ending in Bad Saint. And let me just say, holy fuck! This book is so intense! It’s packed with suspense and secrets, epic moments, and insane, amazing characters. I just can’t even deal with all the shit going down in the book. I will be on pins and needles waiting for the final book!
Zainab M.
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SIX TIMES. In a span of two days, I have memorized each dialogue, quote and even the scene. I'm in such a stage that if you wake me up at midnight to discuss this book, I'll be all too happy to enlighten you.

Monica James has been my favorite since Bad Saint. Afterwards, I had to read each book by her to take my mind off Saint but we all know, how impossible such a task can prove out! While Bad Saint was simply a set up to this mystified and chaotic Russian world, Fallen Saint, indulges you in i
Ashlee » Library In The Country
A great sequel!

I really enjoyed this sequel. It has a different pace than the previous book and is less angsty, but it opens the world quite a bit and we finally get to meet characters that have only been mentioned up til now.

It ends with an emotional roller coaster and I can’t wait to start the next one! I must see what happens next!
Peppersaltchills
Jun 03, 2020 rated it liked it
okay so I'm giving this book 3.45 stars.
I know its way lesser than the previous book but I have reasons and if I reveal it , it would result in spoilers and I don't want curious readers like me to take a wrong way since things change a heck of a lot and this book was equally enjoyable.
Book Fanatic
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Um, another cliff hanger anyone? Yes, please!

First up if you haven't already go read Bad Saint first before diving into this review. I'll keep it as vague as possible but to be sure you know where I'm at read Book 1 now!

Now, I think I love to torture myself with waiting becuase I was so antsy for this release the moment I finished Bad Saint!

After Willow was kidnapped on her honeymoon for being sold to a very dangerous man in Russia she doesn't expect to fall for her kidnapper.

Saint, he was anyt
Elle Love Books
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
READ THIS F****G BOOK!!!!
You know sometimes a book leaves you so fucked up you don't even know where to start with the review. Well that is exactly what is happening to me right now. I want to tell you so much about why you should read this book but I have not a single thought formed in my head. All I think is the end of this book and what will happen in the next one. I am lying here in bed and thinking what to write but I can't think of anything except you must read this f***g book.
This is bo
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To say, I was an immediate fan after reading Bad Saint is a small understatement. Monica James…I am a huge fan. I loved Bad Saint, but can honestly say, I don’t know if I love it as much as Fallen Saint.

I feel as if I’ve aged 5 years while reading Fallen Saint. It carried the same fervor as BS but was amplified by 1,000%. I found myself yearning for the bad, trigger warning, take your breath away moments, because the writing was so descriptive, I felt like I had been thrown into this ‘little’ fa
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Fallen Saint – is even darker. Willow had form a bond with her captor and they are practically betraying the big boss right under his nose. Willow and Saint are playing with fire … it’s only time before they are getting caught. Saint is an extremely complicated character. There is more to Saint than being a hit man. Why and what is his motives? He is a protector, dominant, ruthless but has a giant heart. Willow is young and innocent but she is also brave and fierce. Anyone would crumple under ci ...more
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Damn, shit just got real! Omg, now they are on the run, what’s going to happened next is anyone’s guess. Each book just get better.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Love Unexpected
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Sicko
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Violent Triumphs (White Monarch, #3)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • The Judgment of Paris (The Odyssey Duet #2)
  • The Best Years (The Amherst Sinners #1)
  • Stay with Me (Stay with Me, #1)
  • Violent Ends (White Monarch, #2)
  • I Hate You
  • Never Trust a Rockstar (Never Trust, #1)
  • Venom
  • Damage
  • XO
  • Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S.,

All The Pretty Things (3 books)
  • Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things #1)
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things #3)