Jump to ratings and reviews

Prompt Me Reading Log & Analysis

A no-fuss way to log reading, chapter-by-chapter, and love the process.

Character Lists

Loading interface...

About the author

Robin Woods

19 books331 followers
Robin Woods is a former high school and university instructor with two and a half decades of experience teaching English, literature, and writing. She earned a BA in English and an MA in Education.

In addition to teaching, Robin Woods has published six highly-rated novels, eight creative writing workbooks, and has multiple projects in the works.

When Ms. Woods isn’t teaching or writing, she is chasing her two kids around and spending time with her ever-patient husband.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
4 reviews1 follower
June 30, 2019
Great for homeschooling kids or for a classroom where kids can each have their own.
Profile Image for Amy Lawrence.
26 reviews
July 3, 2019
I received a copy of this as a gift because I home-school my kids and I am so glad I did. In three statements, I can tell you what I love about "Prompt Me Reading Log and Analysis" and why I think this resource should be in every home.

First, it is easy to incorporate into my homeschooling curriculum. Well-laid out with enough space to write in, and covering a lot of Bloom's Taxonomy points in blending literary analysis with creative writing, its a resource that one should be buying each year. Every kind of student whether inclined to write or not, would benefit, utilizing different ways of summarizing by drawing, or bullet points.

Second, students of all ages can keep all their writing in one place, and carry it where your day to day tasks take them.

Thirdly, it is easy for all ages, young and not-so-young to utilize this resource, writing about the books that they read, and growing in their understanding. I like how it is flexible enough to use on a schedule, or integrate into other curricula. As a former public school teacher, students with summer reading lists would find a great resource in this book. Check it out!
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.