Start by marking “Carnival Of Strange Things (Creepiest Show On Earth Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Carnival Of Strange Things (Creepiest Show On Earth Book 3)

Carnival Of Strange Things (Creepiest Show On Earth Book 3)

Ladies and gentlemen, step right up. The carnival is about to begin, and the show is to die for...

Grab your ticket and take a seat. The ringmaster’s opening act? A creature showcasing its bloody feat.

There are haunting spirits with much to tell. Tales of torture and screams straight from the burning flames of hell.

Tick-tock goes the time, seconds passing by as you slowly
Published May 14th 2019 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Carnival Of Strange Things, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Carnival Of Strange Things

Crystal Gray
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
All The World's A Show by Stacey Longo ~ I really liked this one! It was all kinds of crazy.

Cronos By Luke Swanson ~ This one was a DNR for me, the dates and times going back and forth lost me.

Freak Show by Liz Botts ~ This was something else! I am hoping for more on this, I'll have to look up this author to see if she has any novels that tie into this!

From Hunter to Hunted by Sara Schoen ~ Whew! What a ride! Grace and the others needed help, they needed Ilia. I really loved how this played o
Jasmine
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Carnival of Strange Things is a collection of horror stories sure to thrill and delight readers. Delve into the darkness that lies between the pages. Discover the strange oddities that will linger long after you close the book. Enter the Carnival...if you dare.

I have to say, I really enjoyed the stories in this collection. There were a few that weren't necessarily my cup of tea, but I still found them to be well-written and fun. There is definitely at least one story, if not more, that will app
Sasha
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
Carnival of Strange Things Anthology
⭐⭐⭐1/2

All the World’s a Show by Stacy Longo ⭐⭐
This story seemed like the type of thing I would have seen on Tales From the Crypt. I felt as though the story was too rushed; I never had the chance to connect to Dom in anyway, even for a short story. The last bit of the ending was sick though.

Cronos by Luke Swanson
⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2
I really got a kick out of the story. The descriptions are great; the back-and-forth within the timeline is very effective, revealing things
Fran Zoch, LSoR
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok I will admit I am a major creepy vibe person who loves all things creepy , and scary, well when I saw DA Roach had a story in this anthology I jumped at the chance to read it and wow , let's just say staying up into the middle of the night alone with cats in the house reading these stories made my heart race a little more than usual.
Each author brings their own unique style and their stories made me love them.
You have got to read this and you will see where I am coming from.
Dominique Martin
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this collection of stories. I found the stories fascinating and at times slightly horrifying. Each author brought something unique, and I especially loved Karny Valle. Overall, these are a great and entertaining read, but I would advise against reading them while home alone at night. There is a major creep factor, so if you are into horror, there is definitely a story here for you.
Gianna Santanello
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All of these authors are new to me. Each one wrote an excellent creepy story. I’m a HUGE fan of creepy horror stories and I loved each one of them!
Shawn Pinzon
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is a collection of horror stories. A few of the stories creeped me out. I will let you guess which ones if you dare. There was one I found too be a little unbelievable. All are new authors to me and I enjoyed reading this book. ARC received for honest opinion.
Peggy
May 20, 2019
Amy Crandall
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
Lydia H
May 04, 2019
Mikayla Mcdonald
May 05, 2019
D.A. Roach
May 05, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Lisa
May 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Chris P. Clay
May 11, 2019
Sharon
May 17, 2019
tina wofford
May 19, 2019
Amber
May 21, 2019
Amy Crandall is an avid reader and novelist born and raised in British Columbia, Canada. She began writing in elementary school, publishing her first story on Wattpad.com at the age of thirteen. With the support of her loved ones and newfound friends on the site, Amy continued to share her thoughts and interests in the form of storytelling.

When she isn’t envisioning a new story plot, Amy can be fo