Start by marking “Carnival Of Strange Things (Creepiest Show On Earth Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Carnival Of Strange Things (Creepiest Show On Earth Book 3)

Carnival Of Strange Things (Creepiest Show On Earth Book 3)

Ladies and gentlemen, step right up. The carnival is about to begin, and the show is to die for...

Grab your ticket and take a seat. The ringmaster’s opening act? A creature showcasing its bloody feat.

There are haunting spirits with much to tell. Tales of torture and screams straight from the burning flames of hell.

Tick-tock goes the time, seconds passing by as you slowly
Published May 14th 2019 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Carnival Of Strange Things, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Carnival Of Strange Things

Start your review of Carnival Of Strange Things (Creepiest Show On Earth Book 3)
Crystal Gray
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
All The World's A Show by Stacey Longo ~ I really liked this one! It was all kinds of crazy.

Cronos By Luke Swanson ~ This one was a DNR for me, the dates and times going back and forth lost me.

Freak Show by Liz Botts ~ This was something else! I am hoping for more on this, I'll have to look up this author to see if she has any novels that tie into this!

From Hunter to Hunted by Sara Schoen ~ Whew! What a ride! Grace and the others needed help, they needed Ilia. I really loved how this played o
Jasmine
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Carnival of Strange Things is a collection of horror stories sure to thrill and delight readers. Delve into the darkness that lies between the pages. Discover the strange oddities that will linger long after you close the book. Enter the Carnival...if you dare.

I have to say, I really enjoyed the stories in this collection. There were a few that weren't necessarily my cup of tea, but I still found them to be well-written and fun. There is definitely at least one story, if not more, that will app
Sasha
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs, e-books, sent-to-me
Carnival of Strange Things Anthology
⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2

All the World’s a Show by Stacy Longo ⭐️⭐️
This story seemed like the type of thing I would have seen on Tales From the Crypt. I felt as though the story was too rushed; I never had the chance to connect to Dom in anyway, even for a short story. The last bit of the ending was sick though.

Cronos by Luke Swanson
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
I really got a kick out of the story. The descriptions are great; the back-and-forth within the timeline is very effective, revealin
Fran Zoch, LSoR
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok I will admit I am a major creepy vibe person who loves all things creepy , and scary, well when I saw DA Roach had a story in this anthology I jumped at the chance to read it and wow , let's just say staying up into the middle of the night alone with cats in the house reading these stories made my heart race a little more than usual.
Each author brings their own unique style and their stories made me love them.
You have got to read this and you will see where I am coming from.
Coco.V
Mar 13, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/13/2020)! 🎁
Dominique Martin
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this collection of stories. I found the stories fascinating and at times slightly horrifying. Each author brought something unique, and I especially loved Karny Valle. Overall, these are a great and entertaining read, but I would advise against reading them while home alone at night. There is a major creep factor, so if you are into horror, there is definitely a story here for you.
Gianna Santanello
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All of these authors are new to me. Each one wrote an excellent creepy story. I’m a HUGE fan of creepy horror stories and I loved each one of them!
shawna
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The best short stories

I love all the Carnival books. Once you start reading you can't stop until the end. And the stories tie into one another in a great way.
Pat Eroh
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing Legend of Angreal by Sami Sands

Excellent story with just the right amount of creepiness and weirdness. I have only read the one story by Sami Sands but I purchased the book because I have read the previous two in their entirety and loved them! This one looks wonderful as well and with Sami Sand's story, it promises more great stories.

Heather Bane
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read Legend of Angreal by Samie Sands in this anthology. This is a great story and well written. I’m looking forward to reading the rest of this anthology.

Paula Genereau
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great book of stories. I absolutely loved it
Jojo Bungenaar
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed all the stories in this anthology! I have never read anything by any of the authors in this book but I must say that from now on I will be checking their books out! If you love a good horror read then pick this up it won’t disappoint!
LORRIE
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Creepy, thrilling and exciting
McKenzie Rae
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! This is possibly the best anthology I've read to date. All the stories in this book were entertaining in their own ways, but there were two standouts that were my favorites. The first story in the book, All the World's a Stage, had no supernatural elements and was all the more disturbing because of that. And The Fate Machine kept me on the edge of my seat until the very, ironic end.
Ski Croghan
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW SCARY AS HE'LL !!!

This book will scare you silly. There's a little bit of everything. If you like horror don't pass up this book. It will keep you up with the lights on until the wee hours of the night. Highly recommended.
Shawn Pinzon
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is a collection of horror stories. A few of the stories creeped me out. I will let you guess which ones if you dare. There was one I found too be a little unbelievable. All are new authors to me and I enjoyed reading this book. ARC received for honest opinion.
Denise Goewey
Aug 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
Don't buy it!

This book is disgustingly violent. If I had known that it was this type of book I never would have considered it.
Carolyn Evans
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Definitely strange

This anthology delivers exactly what it promises. The characters, settings and events may be some of the strangest things you ever read about.
Dawn Watson
Jun 11, 2019
Steven Lardiere
Jul 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Carnival Of Nightmares (Creepiest Show On Earth Book 2)
  • Don't Scream: 60 Tales to Terrify
  • Dark Little Wonders and Other Stories
  • The Horror Collection: Black Edition (THC Book 2)
  • Under The Safe House & Other Stories
  • The Horror Collection: Purple Edition: THC Book 3
  • Sideshow
  • The Horror Collection: Gold Edition
  • Next Door
  • The Monsters We Forgot: Volume 1
  • Don't Scream 2: 30 More Tales to Terrify
  • Books of Horror Community Anthology Vol. 1
  • Carnival Of Fear (Creepiest Show On Earth #1)
  • Wrong Roads: Scary Stories from Coast to Coast
  • Dark Thoughts
  • Terror in the Shadows: Volume 5 (Terror in the Shadows, #5)
  • Lingering Things and Other Dark Tales: A Horror Anthology
  • The Horror Collection: White Edition
Amy Crandall is an avid reader and novelist born and raised in British Columbia, Canada. She began writing in elementary school, publishing her first story on Wattpad.com at the age of thirteen. With the support of her loved ones and newfound friends on the site, Amy continued to share her thoughts and interests in the form of storytelling.

When she isn’t envisioning a new story plot, Amy can be fo