Start by marking “Cherry Pie” as Want to Read:
Cherry Pie

Cherry Pie

Having a crush on your best friend’s hot dad is perfectly normal.
Accidentally selling him your v-card in an exclusive, illicit online auction? Yeah, not so normal...

I’ve had a crush on Marshall Bane – “Mr. B” – since I first knew what a crush was. I mean, the man checks every single box: gorgeous, dominant, richer than sin, and built like a Greek god.

…He also happens to be
Published (first published May 13th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Cherry Pie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherry Pie

nikki
May 15, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
*puts on my best Simon Cowell voice*

“...and it’s a NO from me!”

I had hoped that this wouldn’t be your usual Millionaire, growly Alpha/ innocent schoolgirl virgin...but it was and I hurt my head from the amount of times I rolled my eyes when the word “V-card” was used!!
Also, there were way too many spelling errors and it really ruined the flow of the story for me.
Nova
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a deliciously smutty read that I loved from start to finish, slightly taboo but a very safe read.

Kendall is a barely legal high school graduate who has grown up within a wealthy home but things aren’t as they seem and it soon becomes apparent that her step father has lost most of the family fortune and she won’t be able to go to college. With her stepfather and mother away travelling for the summer keeping up appearances she is staying with the best friend Amy and her father Marshall f
Kayla Brunson
May 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, read-in-2019
This was angsty and hot AF! I haven’t picked up a Madison Faye book in a while and now I’m wondering why. I finished this in one sitting and was so into this book.

However, while I did enjoy it I did find the relationship a bit off. Seriously, every time either one of them said it was more than sex, I would roll my eyes. Sure Jan. I wasn’t picking up on any vibes to make it seem as if it was anything but sex.

If you like angsty age gap, then this one will be for you!

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
Darlene
Madison comes out with a steamy forbidden love it was a quick pace easy read.

I wish i enjoyed this book more.. i think what made me sad was Kendall (18) was the one acting Alphaish instead of Marshall (42).. she was the one pursuing him when he kept fighting his feelings.. i get his point its his daughters best friend and she's 18... but i like my men to atleast take control in chasing.. if Kendall didn't push would he just ignore her until she left?

Beside that.. the story was juicy even if th
Dee
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Cherry Pie… Oh Yeah!

“Cherry Pie” is another five-star, one-handed, over-the-top, insta-lust/love quickie… from the wickedly dirty, filthy, smutty and wonderfully talented mind of Madison Faye!

Professionally written, extremely fast paced… with one holy hot, ENORMOUS, 40 something DAD (remember age is just a number…), and a sweet like candy, 18-year-old heroine who auctions off her v-card out of desperation… AND guess who wins the auction… Kendall’s BFF since the age of 5… father! Although M
Ashley Carr, LSoR
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously hot and steamy read of an older man younger woman. Marshall and Kendall’s chemistry is off the charts H-O-T, but there are a couple of hang ups. One being Kendall is Marshall’s daughter’s best friend and therefore only 18 to Marshall’s 42. And two he bids and wins on her virginity not knowing it is Kendall when he bids. When the two finally come together there are fireworks. The age gap between the two didn’t bother me as much as I expected it would Kendall is beyond mature for her ...more
April Symes
Cherry Pie is the latest novella from author Madison Faye and it is a keeper!! It's steamy, intense older man / younger woman has that forbidden romance and taboo love story that keeps the readers hooked.
Kendall is 18 and Marshall is 42. They know each other thru his daughter but then they " know" each other another way which comes out shortly in the novella and thats when the story really gets going and the intensity ramps up. The heat level is high; Kendall and Marshall have this chemistry th
Sofia´s Beddable Reads

Oh, how I missed this.
I've been hiper busy lately with Arcs, reviews and some boring, non-book-related shenanigans, so I hadn't read anything from Madison Faye in a while and this book?!
The best way to get back on the proverbial horse.

Taboo is my sh*t and Mr.B. and Kendall are naughty goals. Just keep feeding me this delicious kinky treats and I'll forever be a happy camper.

Can't wait for the next read.

Oh, and Javier?
Yes. Just to let you know I'm waiting. Ok? Please...? Thank you. 😍
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
A FILTHY HOOOOOT TABOO ROMANCE THAT IS FAST PACED DELICIOUSNESS! Madison Faye's newest novella is wonderful stuff peeps. Dare I say even succulent? The story is dirty and lusty and SOOOOO GOOD you won't want it to end. It takes taboo romance to a whole new level that is UNFORGETTABLE and will have you begging for more. Can't wait for another taste!
Rochelle
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love a little taboo reading, and this was right up my alley. It was entertaining and I really liked the storyline and the characters were likable. It is a insta love read, so if you enjoy those kinds of reads then this is definitely the book for you.
Kelly
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a decent read, but definitely not my favorite by this authors.

Marshall disappointed me on the alpha scale, and I felt that he pushed Kendall away to much. Would he have even went after her if she wasn't the one he bought?

3 big stars

Would I read again? On the fence
Kinky Girls
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alpha HOT

Cherry Pie is so hot. Kendall and Mr. Bane are smokin' hot together. Love an older man / younger woman read and this just topped the charts.
lily waheed
May 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
I love older man younger woman stories but this one !🤨 I don't know why I hated it !
Jeni
May 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty hot

One of the better forbidden love books. Could do without the exaggerated word style in the printing, but the story was well written otherwise.
Carly Wilson
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of ‘Cherry Pie’ in exchange for an honest review. This is the first book I’ve read by Madison Faye, so I was not familiar with her work or sure what to expect.

Personally this isn’t usually the type of book I’d read, I’m not into older male/ younger female romances, and tend to usually stick to sweet romances. However, this book is ideal for people who like hotter books such as Birthday Girl or 50 Shades etc.

It is a quick read, and the writing style is easy to adapt to. The b
Jenny Brightman Harris
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Kendall Shaw and Marshall Bane. Kendall doesn't know what else to do she wants to go to college but the money that was left after her father died that ensured this is gone. Her stepfather made one to many bad investments and now she can't go to college. He has a plan though she will sell her virginity to the highest bidder and that way she can go to school. Little does she know who
Jessica
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cherry Pie is a stand alone taboo romance. Kendall has had the biggest crush on her best friend’s father for as long as she can remember. When she needs money to help pay for her college tuition, she decides to sell her virginity to the highest bidder, but never in her wildest dreams does she think it would ever be Marshall. One sweet cherry tattoo will give it all away, but what will happen to their relationship now?

Phew, this book was very steamy, with a lot of tension, chemistry, and a bit o
Beyond The Covers Blog
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
Naughty, Naughty and Naughtier are the things that Madison Faye’s books are made of.   The latest book, Cherry Pie, is no exception on the list of taboo and forbidden love in the Madison Faye collection.  Cherry Pie is a quick and dirty read that is oh so entertaining.  5-stars for the sweet Cherry Pie novella.
Marshall Bane is a member of a very secretive and exclusive club that can get a rich man just about anything he wants.  Being filthy rich means that Marshall can partake in the darker side
Jennifer Copeland
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cherry Pie by Madison Faye was a fantastic book! I couldn’t put my kindle down while reading it. This makes the second book that I have read by Madison Faye and she didn’t disappoint at all!
Cherry Pie by Madison Faye explores the forbidden relationship between Marshall and Kendall. Marshall is Kendall’s best friend Amy’s father and she has had a huge crush on him. Kendall had auctioned her virginity to the highest bidder and she was supposed to go meet the man that had won her bid online. Kenda
Louise O'Reilly
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cherry Pie is a great quick read with all the taboo you need! Faye brings you this hot older man / younger female romance which is full of fire.

Finding out u have no college fund makes you seek out other means of income; Kendall decides to sell her virginity on a exclusive website that will set her up and finish college. When one detail is exposed so is the mystery bidder is high is non other than her BFF’s Dad that she has had more than one day dream about.
Marshall tries to fend off all these f
Bonita
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yummy

I have to admit that the editing errors in the Book, Cherry Pie annoyed me but I still give it a 5 star rating because the writing is superb. The age difference between Kendall and Marshall Bane was a little oogy but the story was so well written that I easily got past the ooginess. Marshall’s daughter, Amy is Kendall’s best friend. Marshall has denied himself since his marriage to Amy’s mother ended when Amy was just a baby. When he decides to make a bid on a young woman and her virginity
Gavinsmommaloves2read
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Marshall is a single parent to an 18 year old daughter for the most part his an upstanding member of society but underneath he has a darker side. He is in a secret society that basically can give you anything you want sex,woman,drug,gambling anything he usually sticks to gambling and fights until he hears about a virginity auction and it calls to him. So he bets and bets till he wins . Her name is cherry pie like the little tatoo on her hip they have a video chat but do speak or show there face
Jessica Ramsey
Darkness = 1/5
Humor = 1/5
Stars =  4 ☆🔥 ☆🔥 ☆🔥 ☆🔥
Would I recommend this book = Yes

Honestly, this is a typical best friends dad read as far as the plot goes (the beginning is different and good) but it is one of the hottest. If you need a blazing sexy read and are good with older man/younger woman, then look no further. This novella is so hot and well worth the read. I promise you will need a cold shower afterwards.

Kendall and Marsha
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Madison Faye has a brand spanking new novella out y'all and it is not one you want to miss! If the older/younger, best friend's daddy, taboo storyline is your thing in romance like mine then this very hot, scandalous, naughty book is a must read.

All it is going to take is one look, one desire, one moment, and one weakness to break the invisible line between these two and once it breaks... everything will change in major ways.

Cherry Pie was crazy good y'all! Packed with heart, heat, unden
Raquel
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you don’t like over the top, taboo, age gaps, with best friends fathers stories then this is now for you but if you do then read this because this is hot and steamy and deliciously everything!!! Kendall is 18 and her best friends dad and secret crush Marshall is 42 and when he wins her vCard at a auction and he finds out all bets are off. Marshall knows it’s wrong but Kendall is going to get her man. These two are hot and explosive together and of course there is some drama but it all come to ...more
Misty Schott
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super sweet, sexy read!!!!

This is an awesome story and I love these characters. Kendall is just doing what she's got to do by selling her virginity at a secret online auction. Marshall never participates in the women part of the secret society he belongs to, he basically joined for the fights and the super top shelf liquor. When he decides to check out the online auction he is totally captivated by a young woman who's code name is Cherry Pie. He bids and gets her for an evening to take her virgi
Elysian Fields
Shelves: arcs, favorites
I know I’ve said this before, but this story might be my favorite from this author. It was so hot and steamy. I loved every page. This author knows how to write!

I loved the plot: a woman selling her v-card, her crush (best friend's father) bidding on her, then its nothing but passion and heat… and I mean heat! The story fly’s by as the reader becomes so absorbed into the story. I could not stop reading. I loved the characters and felt they really were made for each other. I could also, most def
Rose Howse
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was fun from start to finish. Kendall put her V card up for auction. From a rich family but they are now in dire straights, Kendall needs money for college but doesn't want anyone to know that her family is now broke. Marshall Bane is drawn to this auction, for some reason, he bids and wins the auction for the young girl's virginity. Together, Marshall and Kendall discover that he is the winner of Kendall's V card! Kendall is Marshall's daughter's best friend and they have known each other ...more
Sue
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it

Cherry Pie was crazy good y'all! Packed with heart, heat, undeniable pa
Daria
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have to say what drew me to Madison was her Royal themed stories, but dang! this one just hit the mark for me. Loved loved loved it.

A high price at a secret auction, some late night keystrokes that don't only have to do with the keyboard. The buyer and his new expensive toy get hot and heavy online before the meet.

Now true to Ms. Faye's talent she does what she does so well quick durty smut, this one wrapped up in a story that is just as quick but on point. You have the big bad and the damsel
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all