Start by marking “Sweet Whispers (Indigo Bay Second Chance Romances Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Whispers (Indigo Bay Second Chance Romances Book 5)

Sweet Whispers (Indigo Bay Second Chance Romances Book 5)

A thousand dreams sparked through her, memories of late nights and sweet whispers when they’d dreamed of their future together. A family where he was Dad, and she would be Mom. But it hadn’t happened.

As the executor of her grandfather’s estate, Melanie Bowers is returning to Indigo Bay for the first time in years. Her goal is to be in and out before anyone in town knows

Published June 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Whispers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Whispers

Jean Oram
There’s something about Jeanette’s descriptions that make me feel as though I am there—which is cool because I am not typically very visual.

This is a second chance story with a twist on the grand gesture—I won’t spoil it for you though.

I loved the dog and the boy Lucas. So sweet! And the heroine is wonderful. You can see that when she is around the hero and his boys that this is where she is her true self and the place she is supposed to be.
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I sit down to read a book by Jeanette Lewis, I expect an engaging storyline. Basically, I expect to be taken to a different place, to meet lovely (well, some NOT so lovely!) new people, and to have my emotions TOTALLY involved with the lives of my new friends - err - the CHARACTERS in the book. Sweet Whispers does not disappoint. From the very first page, I found myself in wonderful Indigo Bay with all of it’s delightful citizens. Penn and Melanie have so much to overcome from the past. It ...more
Paula
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the beginning of this book - how Melanie and Penn met again. They were teen sweethearts looking at forever being together. Fast forward years later and will they take a second chance? I loved them both and my heart hurt for them being apart - so much misunderstanding and outsider involvement. Her mom and grandparents made me angry. Penn is such a romantic and loves Melanie fiercely. I couldn't put this book down and the revelation near the end was a shocker to me but I loved the outcome. ...more
Penny Leidecker
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m loving these second chance romances set in Indigo Bay. Sweet Whispers centers around Penn and Melanie. It’s been eighteen years since they broke up. They’ve both been married, but now are single. Penn due to a divorce and Mel because her husband died. When Mel sees a jogger on the beach, she knows it’s Penn. He isn’t alone. He’s with his son, Dylan and Dylan isn’t glad to meet her, lol. If you enjoy sweet reads, you’ll enjoy all of these books. I won’t leave any spoilers, so grab your copy a ...more
Janet Graham
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second Chance Love at Indigo Bay
This is a sweet and clean, second chance romance. A couple gets a second chance at love 20 years and a lifetime later. This is a very good story and very realistic. There are some troubled characters who are not sugar-coated, just shown as their flawed selves. The ending is also very realistic and heartwarming. I received this ARC book for free from the author and this is my honest review.
Melissa Hayford
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love second chance romances! It is so fun to read about people finally getting their HEA. The chemistry between Penn and Mel has not fizzled through all the years, but there are some big barriers in their way. It wrapped up a little too quickly and nicely for me, but it was still such a sweet story. I love the title and how it was used throughout the book.
Donna Campbell
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. I loved the characters, especially Penn. These two characters got the best second chance and I loved their chemistry. This is a sweet, clean romance.
Lurie Twist
Jackie Junker
Jun 15, 2019
Nellie Tracy
Jun 16, 2019
Jeanette Lewis is a bestselling author of young adult adventure and clean romance novels. Dreaming up stories has always been one of Jeanette's favorite things. Other favorites include her family, good friends, crisp Autumn days, and having adventures.

Join Jeanette's reader's club to receive a FREE copy of The Passionate One, Book One of The Billionaire Bride Pact.