Start by marking “The Alien's Rebel (Guardian Warriors Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Alien's Rebel (Guardian Warriors Book 2)

The Alien's Rebel

(Guardian Warriors #2)

Cirrus Moonmist will walk through the fires of hell, move heaven and earth, and travel to the ends of the galaxy for her daughter. Diagnosed with a rare, incurable disease, the little girl’s only hope of survival lies on a distant planet and Cirrus plans to get it. Even if it means knocking down a smoking-hot bad guy who makes her panties wet and knees weak.

Sent to infilt
Published May 10th 2019 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Alien's Rebel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alien's Rebel

May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Book two of Guardian Warriors
Sage is a Guardian Defender that goes under cover to protect his home.
Cirrus is a struggling mother with a really unwell child that need a treatment but must lie to get near it.
Sage was a calm warrior which make a difference to other books and cirrus is quirky but didn’t feel a big spark or insta love between the two.
I did enjoy but I found the bad guys names ruined a lot of this book for me. Every time I read the names I just wanted to stop reading.
Really enjoye
J K
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Milly knows how to create a world that draws you in. There is suspense, hot chemistry, and many awww moments. This books also has funny names for the “bad guy/girl” and references that make you think of Star Wars. This was such a fun/hot read. This book is #2 in the Guardian Warriors series but this is a standalone book.
Cheri
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cirrus was in trouble. She was in a job she didn't know how to do. Her direct boss had a name that fit and it wasn't sweetie. The leader was the real boss and he didn't fire you if he was dissatisfied. He killed you. But she wasn't here for the money or advancement. She was here to save her precious daughter. And get the cure that could save her life. The leader is a monster who kills the entire population of planets for his personal gain.

Gavin is hiding in plain sight to take down the evil lea
Daria
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it

Milly brings us to Sagestar and Cirrus's story,

Sagestar is undercover and tasked and now working for the one man he'd love to kill Has. Has is one loop from being an all-out crazy monster of a man and is set on a plan that Sagestar needs to stop.

As for Cirrus she's just trying to make a living working for the same beast of a man Sagestar needs information on. Has' prior staff didn't have long lives around him.

oh-oh, I so loved Poppi and Abbie! The main chari's were okay I liked them individua
Patricia Bello
May 12, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was ok. I can't decide how I feel about naming the bad guys Hass Ole and Bei Atch. I think I rolled my eyes lots of times. It was aimed to be tongue in cheek but it's like pointing a huge arrow that says hey, bad guys and watch yourself with them.

Cirrus and Sage, they're ok. Sage a bit more laid back warrior than I expected. And Cirrus as the desperate mom who came from war-torn Earth, was just ok too. The kids to me were more interesting than the adults. And I was expecting more actio
Sue
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply Fantastic Read
Sagestar is a Guardian Warrior working alongside enemy Hass Ole training his warriors as he infiltrates his hated force. However what he had not anticipated had been the feelings he felt working for the Tyrants son Albedo, his heart melted for this little warrior who's eyes showed that he had endured and seen far more than a five year old ever should.

When Cirrus who is also on a mission of her own working within Hass's home as a cleaner also wanting to gain revenge, when she
L M
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Not quite my cup of tea but pleasantly quirky.
If you can stop laughing at the ridiculously humorous names, this is a fairly enjoyable story in which the two children steal the show for me.
Sagestar is undercover and wants to bring Hass down.
Cirrus is after a cure for her dying daughter. After hearing some whispers, she gets a job working for Hass, as his son has the same condition.
These two don’t heat up the pages but they have a nice interaction, once Cirrus realises Sage is not Hass.
I did enjo
Nikki Brooks
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Add one undercover InterGalactic Cop plus one feisty Eath mum trying to find a cure for her ailing daughter and you have one rip-roaring, hot hot hot story!

Sage is after the well-named baddie (god I almost wet myself when I clicked what his name was LOL)but first of all, he has to deal with a very curious, but ever so enticing cleaner, Cirrus. She has a cute as a button daughter who has made fast friends with the bad guy's son, that won't derail his plans at all? Right?

Loved the theme of findin
Whispers From
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sagestar is a Guardian Warrior and is about to go undercover as a farmer to get closer to a pirate that killed his family years ago. Cirrus goes to work at the leaders compound as a maid. She is looking for a cure for her daughter. When she first meets Sagestar, she mistakes him for Hass. Bent on revenge, Sagestar will do anything to take Hass in but upon meeting Cirrus he realizes family is more important.
I really don’t want to give too much away. Great story but some was a little confusing. S
Lory
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable and entertaining read that will draws you into a world that will keep you hook from beginning to end. Add in plenty of suspense, action, laughable moments, and of course steamy romance and you have a helluva read. Look forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I received a free copy via Booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Donna
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I spit my drink! I laughed out loud and soda douched my nose. Seriously don’t drink and read. Despite the serious sub-plots this is a really funny read. I sat and imagined the author coming up with various names for the bad guys and just had the best time. Check your brain at the door and enjoy.
Shyla Wright
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a wonderfully written book, Milly Taiden has the amazing ability to pull you into the story. The Alien's Rebel is a definite one click book for all book lovers. This is now one of my favorite reads!
Florence
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finding your soulmate is never guaranteed finding them while undercover can be trouble. . This was a good story sexy and fun to read.
Sandy
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this

Funny, snarky and full of adventure and surprises. The story keeps you reading and leaves you wanting more. Good read.
Ruth Hambley
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

An excellent sci-fi romance with some very funny names and bits. I can't wait to read more by this author
Kaya Primrose
Misty
julie  leonard
Angie Haynie
May 13, 2019
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Guardian Warriors (2 books)
  • The Alien Warrior's Woman (Guardian Warriors, #1)