Start by marking “The Traitor's Touch (Mindwiped, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Traitor's Touch (Mindwiped, #1)

The Traitor's Touch

(Mindwiped #1)

Pilot Kira Jensen simply wanted to avoid being mindwiped by her own people. Developing feelings for Commander Tal Kaegen—the enemy she’d shot down—well, that was a complication she didn’t need.

When she tried to convince him to divulge the Net codes, Tal offered her his name. His name! There is nothing more sacred in Serrissian culture, and he offered it to her … a Deridian
Published June 12th 2019 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Traitor's Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Traitor's Touch

Start your review of The Traitor's Touch (Mindwiped, #1)
Lisa
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Fast paced and full of drama, you'll love it from beginning to end. I'm ready for the sequel!
Tammy Northington
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Julie has another hit with the beginning of this series. Tal & Kira have an attraction to each other from the moment they meet after she shoots them out of the air. He's gets captured by her people the Deridians & she's used to help him escape so that they can get the codes to bypass the security net his people, the Serrissians, have in place to protect their planet. After he escapes, she's branded a traitor & sent in to be a spy on him to get the codes. She doesn't know that she's a pawn, but s ...more
Gina Burkart
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a fast pace read that will have you on the edge of your seat and you will be wanting to read the next story of this series..
Mrs S
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A must read! Wow!

This is the debut sci-fi novel by Julie K Cohen and she is going to be an author that you need to add to your must follow lists.

This was a brilliant and captivating read.
I confess to devouring books in hours, pausing to enjoy the real world, and then grabbing the next but there are some books that you have to slow down with so you can savour the story and storytelling and this has to be one of the best crafted books I have read this year (and I am a prolific reader).

Julie Cohen
Eva Delaney
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic first novel! The world building is strong and the conflict drew me in right away. I wasn't keen on Tal at first, but he grew on me and I liked him by the end. Kira is awesome all the way through. I'm looking forward to book two!
Edna Podell
Loved it! Who doesn’t want to read a good romp through space that includes super-secret codes, a mystery mole, a rescue of the love of the hero’s life, a traitor to a planet, a heroine REALLY good with knives, a bad guy who is nasty as hell, and a hero who is arrogant yet amazingly romantic at the same time? Oh, I forgot about the political intrigue and Council member whack-a-mole, puppets and puppet masters, stinky flowers to honor the dead, and siblings who get along like, well, siblings. And ...more
Heidi J.
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the action-packed opening to the final chapter, this sci-fi romance has it all: intrigue, great world-building, and a heroine & hero you’re rooting for as they race to figure out whom to trust and whether the bond being forged between them, symbolized by the magical, ancient threads of the kenut on Kira’s wrist, is strong enough to hold. This feels like the start of a great series: one in which there truly is a fate worse than death, the living death that is mindwipe.

I received an ARC in ex
Deborah Garland
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fantastic debut. The Traitor's Touch drew me in from page one and held me until the whirlwind ending. If you enjoy creative world-building, romance, suspense, juicy subplots, and steamy love scenes, this is the book for you. Can't wait for Book 2. Follow this author!
Lisa
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Found a new author

I was amazed at how much I enjoyed this story and then to learn that it was the author’s first book made me add her name to my check-out file. Onwards to her next story.
KLM
Dec 09, 2019
Melanie
Aug 17, 2019
Julie Cohen
May 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
Elizabeth
Nov 07, 2019
Mari
Nov 10, 2019

• Strange Love (Galactic Love, #1)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Ull (Tornians, #4)
  • Homebound
  • Raven (Xian Warriors, #3)
  • Bane (Xian Warriors #4)
  • Desired by a Highlander (Macardle Sisters of Courage Trilogy Book 2)
  • Warrior's Paradox (Cadi Warriors, #3)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year One (Supernatural Academy, #1)
  • Alien Conquest (Alien Invasion, #1)
  • When a Highlander Loses His Heart (Highlander Vows: Entangled Hearts Book 4)
  • When a Laird Loves a Lady (Highlander Vows: Entangled Hearts #1)
  • An Innocent Halloween (Holiday Heat #1)
  • Louis (Supernatural Prison Story #3)
  • When a Warrior Woos a Lass (Highlander Vows: Entangled Hearts Book 6)
  • Broken Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #1)
  • Magical Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #2)
  • No Man Can Tame (The Dark-Elves of Nightbloom, #1)
Julie K. Cohen lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, two sons, one daughter, and one very loud German Shepherd. When she's not writing Science Fiction/Fantasy and Paranormal Romance novels, she bakes, develops puzzles, travels, gardens, walks her dog, and reads. She enjoys humor in all forms, but especially parody and puns. Her family hates watching movies with her because she usually figures ou ...more

Mindwiped (2 books)
  • The Traitor's Truth (Mindwiped, #2)