Start by marking “The Undisputed Box Set: The Complete Undisputed Series” as Want to Read:
The Undisputed Box Set: The Complete Undisputed Series

The Undisputed Box Set: The Complete Undisputed Series

(Undisputed)

The Undisputed series follows Breccan Carlisle and Ryker Hawke’s journey through triumph, adversity, love and heartbreak, both in and out of the cage.

Undisputed:

Sidney O’Neil isn’t my type. While I spend my nights out drinking at the trendiest clubs in town, she spends hers taking care of her sick nephew. She is nothing I thought I wanted, yet she’s somehow become the one
Published June 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Undisputed Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Undisputed Box Set

Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

You know I kind of went into this series blind (well what's "blind" to me) because this author was brand spanking new to me and those blurbs really drew me in when I read them. I skipped looking at reviews for these 4 books and just went for it. Best decision ever.

And oh my freaking goodness y'all! Sooooo glad I did because this series and these characters and these journeys were absolutely amazing in the most unstoppable ways. The Undisputed series was intense, steamy, angsty, swoony, e
Stacie Redinger
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Undisputed Box Set is a compilation of 4 books, 2 full length and 2 short novellas. These stories revolved around Breccan Carlisle and Ryker Hawke. The first story and novella are about Breccan and Sidney.
Undisputed
The two meet out at a club, and Breccan is drawn to Sidney, however he doesn’t remember her after that night. When they meet again, she stumbles into his life quite literally, when he is there to grant a wish for her sick nephew. After that meeting, it gets hard for Breccan to s
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 books in one? I will definitely take that! This box set includes 2 full length novel and 2 novellas. Undisputed, Undone, Unraveled and lastly Undaunted. Reading this box set was a great introduction to A.S Teague! I can't wait to read more from this author. This box set was perfect, after reading one story I could not wait to go onto the next. The first two stories (Undisputed and Undone) were about Sidney and Breccan.. HELLO MMA fighter! Their story was so good, they couldn't have been more d ...more
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Undisputed and Undone:
Sidney O’Neil's life isn't really her own, and hasn't been for sometime, as soon as her sister showed up on her doorstep pregnant and alone, asking for help she dropped everything to help her out. She gave up her career, a home she adored, just to be closer to her sister and nephew, and so she could help with her nephew so her sister could make her dreams come true. All her dreams and aspirations immediately took a backseat to her nephews care, and what her sister wanted, a
Sara - Curvy Constellation
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Undisputed box set in two books and two novella’s that follow two couples. This is my first read by A.S. Teague and it definitely won’t be my last.

For the purposes of this review and it not being its own book (😅) I am going to combine Undisputed and Undone (Breccan and Sidney) as well as Unraveled and Undaunted (Ryker and Rebecca) as they follow the same main characters!

Undisputed and Undone:

These two stories follow Breccan and Sidney. Breccan is a top-notch MMA fighter and Sidney spends mos
Tara Peters
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series had me hooked from page one. Breccan is at the top of his game when it comes to MMA fighting, but his personal life is getting in the way. When he is told he is going to meet with a Make-a-Wish child, he doesn't want to do it. He doesn't even think he likes kids. When he meets Connor, something inside him changes and he falls for Connor and wants to help him in any way he can. It doesn't hurt that his aunt, Sidney, is good looking and he gets to spend a lot of time with her.
Sidney
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE me some Box Sets so much, because you can't go wrong with a series all in one place, and A.S. Teague pu 4 books together which follow Breccan Carlisle & Ryker Hawke's journey in the cage & out of it, and the women who throw each of their worlds into chaos. Undisputed is the first book when Breccan meets Sidney O'Neil, who he's sure isn't his type, but then again, he was wild when he first set eyes on her, to the point everyone in his life was worried about him. Somehow, Sidney bec ...more
Konny
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Undisputed Box Set by A.S. Teague contains the complete Undisputed Series, as is: Undisputed, Undone, Unraveled and Undaunted.
Undisputed is the start of Sidney and Breccan's story. The accountant and the MMA fighter couldn't be more different from each other. Sidney is a family woman and does everything for her loved ones.
Breccan is a loner. He has to true friends and that's it. He lives the fast life of a star athlete. When he meets Sidney's nephew everything is about to change.
Undisputed
2OCC Reviews
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie
The Undisputed Box Set: The Complete Undisputed Series by A.S. Teague contains some of my favorite books. I have read most of the books in this set except the new novella, Undaunted. Having read and loved the others, my excitement for this new work was substantial. I was not disappointed.

Undisputed is Breccan and Sidney’s story. Heartbreakingly joyous, it was a story that sticks with you.

Unraveled is Ryker and Rebecca’s story. A true story of finding redemption through love.

Undone is the totally
Kari Hansen
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Undisputed - Breccan is an MMA champion who is living a life that anyone else would envy as he is successful, wealthy and could have any woman he wants. Sidney couldn’t be more different as she has dedicated her life to looking after her sick nephew. When his wish is to meet Breccan it is a life changer for both Breccan and Sidney.

Undone – This story takes place just over a year since Undisputed. They are off on an adventure to try and complete all the items on Connor’s bucket list but their jou
Melissa Schaub
4.5 undisputed stars!!

The Undisputed box set contains the complete series consisting of 2 full length and 2 novellas that wrap up this series in a tidy little bow. Each book in the series is packed full of angst, humor, heartbreak and HEAs. Now I’m not saying it is always easy but it is worth every second of it. I loved the characters and how their stories progressed. The storylines flowed and made it so easy for me to get lost in this MMA world!

Undisputed and Undone follows Breccan and Sidney
Lisa Hill
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author is new to me, and what an introduction this was! A stunning box set featuring two full length novels and two novellas: Undisputed, Undone, Unravelled and Undaunted.

Set in the world off MMA, this follows the lives of two fighters: Breccan Carlisle and Ryker Hawke. Breccan’s story is told through Undisputed and Undone. Oh my goodness, those two stories are packed with ALL the feels! I laughed, cried and swooned my way through them.

Ryker takes up the narrative in Unravelled and Undaunte
Kendra Myers
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
These books take you into the world of MMA fighting. There are 2 main couples. Each main male character is a MMA fighter. The 2 couples each have a full book and a novella. The characters do overlap some in each of the books which I loved. I immensely enjoyed the novellas as well. They jump ahead in time a little and let you see what each couples' lives look like down the road.

I fell in love with these couples. These books will pull at your heartstrings and make you see that love really does mak
SCBookAddict
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a hell of a box set! Wow!
This box set is a sports romance with a LOT of heart! I wasn't sure what I was getting into when I started this but I am so glad I read this!
Undisputed and Unraveled follow Breccan and Sidney. Breccan has everything - money, fame, women. He finds out what he's truly missing when he meets Sidney and her nephew.
Sidney is a little klutzy and is the polar opposite of what Breccan is used to spending his time with. Sidney sees Breccan as an alpha hothole and doesn't wa
Marie
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful addition to A.S. Teague's body of work.
Ashton
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
* * I HAD BEEN GIVEN AN ADVANCE READERS COPY IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HONEST REVIEW * *

I will have a full review out in on my site
Ruby (BookwithaHook)
Lisa
Claudia Arensdorff

Undisputed (2 books)
  • Undisputed
  • Unraveled (Undisputed #2)