Start by marking “Queen Sized (Royally Screwed, #7)” as Want to Read:
Queen Sized (Royally Screwed, #7)

Queen Sized

(Royally Screwed #7)

She’s a curvy, royal beauty. I’m a savage, commoner beast.
I’m no King, but I’ve got a big staff and a thick crown - all for her, and fit for a Queen.

As the Captain of the Royal Guard, duty has always come first. Duty, honor, and a fierce loyalty to King and Kingdom. But, that’s before she comes falling into my world and into my arms.

Literally.

Queen Alessia is all woman. Cu

Nova
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yet another fantastic read from Madison Faye. Her books are steamy, safe and easily devoured in an hour.

Queen Alessia had never been kissed until the night she met Oren the captain of the Royal Guard. He is the man that haunts her dreams but in order to rule as she wants she must be married to another royal or so her council say. But while her head is telling her one thing her heart and body is dragging her another way. She is betrothed to another so will she follow her head or will her heart wi
Darlene
Chitra *CJ*
"Queen Sized" is the story of Alessia and Oren.

Forbidden romance between a curvy, plus sized Queen heroine and the royal guard hero. They have a meet cute, get obsessed, sparks fly, anal loving happens, some drama and a sexy ending.

Didn't feel connected to these characters- the big reveal at the end regarding one of the other characters was the highlight of the book. That being said, loved the cover.

Safe
2/5
Dee
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dirty, Filthy Raunchy Royals!

Another dirty, filthy, raunchy, quick one-handed read with a twist… from the reigning queen of smut… Madison Faye! Hold on tight to your bodices ladies, Ms. Faye has incorporated not one but two vestal virgins in this obscenely graphic, bodice ripping, delight. Yep, you heard correctly, both the H and h in this little tale deliver a cherry poppin’ exhibition. The fantastical narrative pairs a common soldier with a queen and a HUGE… ahem… plot twist that I never saw c
Kelly
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Queen Sized is book 7 in the Royally Screwed series.

I adore this series, and was so happy when I seen that there was going to be another book added.

Definitely worth the read.

4 big stars!

Would I read again? Yes
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

The Royally Screwed series is rounding out with the standalone novella, book seven and omg! y'all, this one was a hot and forbidden little number that left me squirming in my seat. Sexy. Sweet. Swoony. Unputdownable. Unforgettable in the best kinds of ways... Madison Faye had my heart beating faster and me needing a fan and dry pair of panties.

Queen Sized is probably my favorite in this series y'all... a curvy heroine promised to another + one guard who is ready to steal and claim his wo
Babel
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's good to be back to the royal world.

This queen has ample curves and an honourable spirit. When she meets an incredibly handsome Captain of the Guard, she literally falls in his arms and then melts under his forbidden kisses.

This smut royal romance packs a lot of twists and sneaky surprises in between the molten hot bedroom scenes. I had a great time actually because of the arranged marriage debacle that is full of torn lovers drama, duty before but not instead of pleasure, comedy plot twists
Sandy Nikolas
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oren

Oren was sexy and devoted to Alessia, so devoted he was willing to sacrifice for her. I loved the twist and turns in this story.
Limecello
May 30, 2019 added it
Shelves: 2019, dnf
*shakes head* no.
I was interested in this book because this author seems to be in the romance top 100 a lot - and plus sized heroine [a queen!] FTW yes?

The clunky writing - typos [do we use that for when the wrong word/spelling is used?]
April Symes
Book 7 in the Royally Screwed series and this is a deliciously tempting novella that features a voluptuous Queen and a certain Captain of the Guards who would like to be guarding this young Queen 24/7 personally. Their chemistry is intense and intriguing while their are others who sedk to keep them apart. I liked the plot and the very unexpected twists at the end. As always, Ms. Faye brings forth the best plot and the super steamy moments to keep the readers hooked. I can't wait for her next sto ...more
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Queen Sized is a royal, hot as heck delight! I so do enjoy a heroine who is all curvy and amazing and in Queen Sized, we get the most majestic curvy heroine yet! And the hero is a all sorts of delicious with his need to break the rules in order to get the girl. The heat factor is SUPER HOT and the romance makes a girl all sorts of happy. Loved every dirty, wicked minute of this fast paced quick read from Madison Faye!
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
Well this stinks. I really really wanted to love this book but I didn’t. There was just something really off and I didn’t feel the connection. In the beginning it was pretty much a whine fest. Then idk. Something was off. But hey, I’m sure it’s good for some people just not for me.

Cover is hot af though.
Veronica LaRoche
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another enjoyable read that will have you glued too your kindle. Queen Alessia and Oren are absolutely perfect for each other but her laws will keep them away, but Oren and Queen Alessia will do anything to be together. Great read with great characters that I absolutely loved.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Rose Howse
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another winner from Madison Faye. This time we get Queen Alessia of Danesland who started her obsession with King Rian's Captain of the Guard, Oren. This of course is a forbidden affair, a Queen cannot hook up with a Royal Guard. Alessia must marry a Royal in order to rule her country. Along comes an arranged marriage to Brian LaBeau of Seyvette who needs to marry a Queen so he can be crowned King to rule his country. Things are not what they seem and Alessia and Oren are not happy with the arra ...more
Sassy Southern
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can’t stop swooning over Oren and Alessia! This was a bit further into this particular series but could be a standalone book there is mention of prior events but nothing to affect the story really. Alessia is a gorgeous queen but needs a king to please her outdated counsel it just so happens to be a prince that needs a queen to take over his father’s throne. One big problem.... Alessia is in love with Oren who is definitely not royalty he’s the captain of the kings guard who saved her from a f ...more
Jenny Brightman Harris
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we get Alessia Karl, and we get Oren Henley's story. We met Oren in King Sized as the head of King Rian's royal guards. What we didn't know is at that same party Oren met someone of his own. Alessia is a queen in her own rites but she is bound by the councel in her country to marry someone of royal blood. So she is now going to marry the king of Seyvette. Oren knows he is not good enough fo
Jessica
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Queen Sized is the seventh book in the Royally Screwed series, but reads well as a stand alone. Oren is Captain of the Royal Guard, dedicated to his king, and completely obsessed with Queen Alessia. After a shared first kiss, all Alessia can think of is Oren, but she has a duty to her kingdom to marry royalty. Will duty rule over their hearts, or will fate bring these lovers together for a happy future?

I loved being back in Ms. Faye’s Royally Screwed world, full of passion, love, and a whole lot
Rachael Bromley
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great fun read

Book 7 in the Royal screwed series by this fantastic author. Rian and Emilia’s captain of the guard Oren is the hero in this story. He had a chaste kiss with Alessia the queen of Danesland but it wasn’t to go further. Until she was forced into an arranged marriage by her council and king Brian. As we see Alessia and Oren fall more for each other and the marriage to Brian brought forward we see a twist in this story that still has my brain in a twist. Like WTH was that. Exciting
SBee Reviews
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
★ The bold and bodacious Captain ★

—>>> I have to say, I have missed this series, and Alessia and Oren’s sexy story does not disappoint. Oren Henley is a gentleman through and through. He has been keeping his goal in mind to be the best he could be, focusing on duty, honor and kingdom above all, sparing nothing until he achieves Captain of the Royal Guard for the nearby kingdom of Bandiff, for King Rian, employer and friend. That is, until he shares a kiss with a beautiful woman he saves
Daria
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
What would you do to make sure you kept the Queen seat? Alessia isn't happy having to marry, but she knows how hard her life would be if she doesn't keep the council happy.

Then it happened, that once and it was all it took both Orena and Alessia are in each other's mind if not bed within the jurisdiction of their dreams

Honor, King and country was Oren's mantra and now he risks losing it all. His duty this time is to keep the wedding and party safe.

How do you change outdated laws and rules. One
Crystal
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So happy to have finally read this

I felt like i was waiting years for this book lol because i was so eager to read it and it did not disappoint like extremely hottt *fans myself* like woah. Oren was super hott too *____*! I think this was one of my favorite ones!! Especially with the twist at the end i was like whattt??! Not expecting that at all lol also the way she left it with the other characters does that mean she will write more about them cause there’s no news of that maybe im the future
Tiffany Lekanoff
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another Book by Madison Faye That I couldn't Put Down

ARC Participant

What can I say? I just love it when we get surprised continuations of series we thought were done and over with. I'm a glutton and I absolutely loved this book! I couldn't put it down! It had been a while since I read the previous books so it took me a little rereading of previous books to get some returning characters straight.

I just love when the man gets the woman- especially with the help of some unsuspecting people. I can'
Lissanne Jones
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oren Henley is Captain of the Royal Guard and attending a function when a beautiful woman literally falls into his arms. He doesn't know who she is until after she's gone, but it turns out the woman is none other than Queen Alessia of a neighboring kingdom. Oren knows he has absolutely no chance with her, but he can't get her off his mind after the sizzling kiss they shared.

Alessia is betrothed to the King Regent of another country because she must marry another royal, but she wants a man she ca
Mindy Chase-selder
Made for the Queen

Loved Oren and Alessia’s story. I’m so glad that we get to see a strong Queen that knows what and who she wants and finds a way to take it. Since the moment she fell into his arms Alessia has wanted Oren, but with months of separation and an impending arranged marriage she had felt that she would never have true love. That is until Oren sets out to claim his mate. I definitely can’t wait to see what is coming next with this series. I also love getting to see characters from the
Nafisah Mason
Good but missing something

I think this is my first time reading from this author but I did like the book. It has good steamy parts. This is part of a series and I think because of that is misses out on character and relationship development. Other than attraction nothing is mentioned about why they like each other. While physical attraction is good and the initial reason for falling for someone there should be a little bit more and think it comes up short.
Letitia Bennion
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

This book was pretty, a continuation to the Royally screwed series. It was a fast read with a great twist I didn't see coming. Oren of course is the sexy hot alpha and can make a woman melt. I felt bad for Queen Alessia as she was put in a horrible spot between wanting him and doing what her country needed. It wasn't over the top like some of her other stories, but a great fit none the less.
Rowena
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A totally unexpected addition to an already great series!

A totally unexpected addition to an already great series! I loved the storyline it was different but yet it still fits the whole royal atmosphere. The characters were sweet, intense and when they get together the pages burn with their sizzling chemistry. Lots of surprise and heat that made for an entertaining read. This is s definite must read in this series that doesn’t disappoint.
Emily Lindsey
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A cute but still steamy story

This is a fun novella to read, quick but still intense. The characters were enjoyable and easy to like. I really disliked Brian right from the start though, Alessia was too dedicated and Oren was too noble. Then the story deepened and things got twisted...and hot...and there are things going on in the background that complicate things but also lead us on to future matches. It was a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon!
Jackie
DNF - quit at 26%
Too unbelievable for me to just read & not question everything, which took the enjoyment factor out of it for me. Just not my cup of tea.

At my age, life is to short & my time to important to force myself to read a book I'm not enjoying, especially when there are so many other books out there waiting to be read.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all

Royally Screwed (7 books)
  • King Sized (Royally Screwed, #1)
  • Royal Brat (Royally Screwed, #2)
  • Daddy Duke (Royally Screwed, #3)
  • Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)
  • Filthy Ever After (Royally Screwed, #5)
  • Once Upon A Scandal (Royally Screwed, #6)