Start by marking “Miku Says Find Me” as Want to Read:
Miku Says Find Me

Miku Says Find Me

Miku loves playing hide and seek, and she is very good, in fact excellent, at hiding. She challenges you to FIND HER. Mind you, she could be anywhere, so keep looking!

“Miku says find me” is an interactive and fun-filled book playfully written to excite your child with every turn of the page. Miku takes you to places inside the book that you may have never known, so play
Published April 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Miku Says Find Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miku Says Find Me

Start your review of Miku Says Find Me
Krishna
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review
Firstly, congratulations on your latest ebook 🌈🌈. @anithagrathod
Miku says find me is a beautiful picture book with vivid illustrations. 👌🏼👍🏼
Hide and seek is a game enjoyed by all kids especially the younger kids😃and
I remember how my son would love to hide and I had to go looking for him .

What I love about the book
1️⃣- A simple yet engaging and interactive book with bold and bright illustrations.
2️⃣- This book is for young kids between the ages of 2-6 years
3️⃣- This is an apt book for
Jesse Deleon
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book!

Thank you Anitha Rathod for this find me book that is for everyone to enjoy. Artwork and color is eye catching. A new fan!
BreeAnn (She Just Loves Books)
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
What I Loved: Miku, our main character, speaks directly to the child, asking them to play a game of hide and seek with them. I loved that she would have them close their eyes and count to ten. Then you turned the page, and she was hidden somewhere. That interaction was adorable, and my daughter loved it.

How I Felt: My daughter would have loved a few more hide and seek pages. There were not very many, and just as she was discovering how to find Miku, the game was over. The hide and seek, overall
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
This year I didn't get chocolate advent calendars for my kids I went with a book advent calendar and this book was the one for December 10th.

I just read this with my five year old son and two year old daughter.

Here we try and find the main character as she hides in various pictures and encourages the children to think about where their favourite place to hide is. This book is for young kids between the ages of 2-6 years.

All questions answered by my son (Nicholas).

Do you like this book?
Nicholas s
Katherine
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cool and innovative, this book is great combination of fun and learning. Miku, a character hides in various rooms and you,as a reader will have to find where she is hiding in a exciting game of hide and seek. Since the book contains colourful illustrations, I think kids would definitely enjoy the book.

Like i said, this book is innovative and a mode of active learning because you get a short cute story as well as a finding hidden object (in this case,a person) which is actually good for kids who
Emma Price
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it

Hide and seek is a favorite game for most children. I know it was for me.

The main character uses her vivid imagination seeking out wonderful places to hide – outdoors and indoors. Miku tells the kids how the game is played.

An added bonus that has been integrated into this narrative is the clever way of teaching young ones to count from 1 to 10. Young boys and girls should enjoy this colorful book.
Sharon
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun book that should keep the kids entertained as they try to find Miku. It’s a book that a child could read by themselves or with an adult reading the book as a younger child listens and then points out where they think Miku is hiding. The graphics are nice and the different areas that Miku visits to play hide and seek are easy for a child to relate to. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Cynthia  Gutzwiller
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hide and seek is a fun game. Want to play with me? You find me. This is a wonderfully playful book. It's all about finding Miku. Your little ones will have fun searching the pages looking for her. The illustrations are great and the storyline is playful. I recommend this book for the little ones in life.
Nell Jones
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hide and seek

My four year old granddaughter and I thoroughly enjoyed looking for Miku. She loves playing hide and seek with her cousins and friends. We loved your book and recommend it to young readers of all ages.
Kobe Nhin
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rhyming hide and seek

Very entertaining book about my boys’ favorite pastime- hide and seek. It’s a perfect pre-nap ritual to get your kiddos to look forward to the rest of the day.
DarkRaven Reviews
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A delightful children's book. Here we try and find the main character as she hides in various pictures and encourages the children to think about where their favourite place to hide is. Charming illustrations and a definite hit to add to your child's library. ...more
Pat Eroh
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An adorable story that kids will love. Who does not love a great game of hide and seek? Miku finds the best places to hide and you have to find her. This story really captured my kids!

Elaine Ciarnau
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's a cute interactive book for young kids. Pictures are interesting and fun. I recommend this book for young children. ...more
Anabella
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interactive and entertaining!

We have fun reading this one with my little one and finding Miku in her whimsical world full of color.
Donna Thompson
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Apr 06, 2020
Dawn
Dec 24, 2020

• Happy Easter, Little Hoo!
  • Autumn Song (A Day In The Life Of A Kid #1)
  • Dragon's Breath
  • Marmaduke Duck and the Christmas Calamity
  • The Grace Year
  • Happy Birthday, Little Hoo!
  • Mission Protect Bear
  • Lizzy the Lake Monster: A Book of Children’s Poetry
  • Science of Skin Color
  • Katie and the North Star
  • Little Monster Adventures: and the Big Game
  • I I Can Use an I Statement
  • The Mother's Day Rock
  • Finding Little Doggins (Animalsville #1)
  • Bad Caterpillar
  • Best in Me
  • The Tooth Fairy's Tummy Ache
  • LULU the Tiger Goes to the Grocery Store (Cooking Adventures)