Start by marking “In Pursuit of The Pale Prince” as Want to Read:
In Pursuit of The Pale Prince

In Pursuit of The Pale Prince

The Southwen are going to war against the northern kingdoms held together in a fragile alliance by The Pale Prince. Scattered and outnumbered, there is one symbol that can unite them.

It is the lost crown of Ellesund. Only I know where it is, and only I can deliver it.

My name is Arestus and this is my story.

Scroll up and grab a copy of In Pursuit of The Pale Prince
Published May 2019 by Speckled Leaf Press (first published September 20th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about In Pursuit of The Pale Prince, please sign up.
Mark Maguire Yes! Thank you Jo Ann! The second book in the series will be available late this year or early 2020.…moreYes! Thank you Jo Ann! The second book in the series will be available late this year or early 2020. (less)

Start your review of In Pursuit of The Pale Prince
Booxoul
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay, there are books, and there are good books. It doesnt take a lot to figure that In Pursuit of the Pale Prince falls into the latter category.

In Pursuit of The Pale Prince by Mark Wallace MaguireThe author of many bestsellers Mark Wallace Maguire has come up with yet another fast-paced fantasy Adventure book In Pursuit of the Pale Prince.

Told in the protagonist own voice, this is the tale of a 12 years old Arestus, who recently lost his father.

His ailing mother who is lying on her deathbed
J. Else
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This has not influenced my rating or impressions in any way. Thanks to the author for offering this opportunity.

I didn't think the entire story of an epic journey and battle could be contained in only 200 pages (and with such short chapters), but it was! While I found the ending a bit abrupt, Maguire built a world and characters vividly within the pages of this story.

I enjoyed Maguire's skill with words. His prose was
Catalina Fugariu
Aug 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF.....normally I really try to get through a book even when it starts off horrible. This book I couldn't even make it past page 20. Not sure where the other 4 and 5 star reviews came from but I pray they were bots and bot actual people. I have read some pretty bad books but this one took the cake so far. What kind of writer writes 3 paragraphs and then the chapter is over? Each chapter was like this and each one did not lead well into the next. I couldn't make heads or tails as to where the ...more
Patricia
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From tales of old

I received this book free from one of the book sites. I do not remember which one! This is my honest and voluntary review.

I'm fairly new to this genre, but fully enjoyed this book. A young man, a sailor, and a crown. One will stop a war from being lost. A journey through a waste land to find a prince. Hope. Good read that brings to mind old tales told to children.
Leila  Pitchford
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick coming of age fantasy

A young man is forced to grow up quickly and deliver a special item to help a prince. The mans uncle is the enemy. Along the way he meets unusual characters who were nearby, travels to new lands, sees war and learns the strength of the wisdom he father homes in him.
Kister Bless
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great story of young Arestus who travelled so far to take the crown his father left to the pale prince. His father believed that the crown would unite the two kingdoms that were planning to go to war against each other. He did what he did to fulfill his dead father's last wish. I loved every bit of this book from the beginning to the end.
JoAn Falls
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Amazing.

I am ever so thankful to have read this book. Mark Wallace Maguire made me feel a part of this story, as if I truly were there with Arestus. I hope we will hear from him again in future takes to come!
Jana Mundell
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very good adventure

The characters were very genuine, I loved reading about Arestus, and his sad but engaging youth, also about the friends he meets!
Shirley Respicio
Nov 29, 2018
Sue Schneir
Apr 29, 2019

• Some Through the Fire
  • A New Keeper (The Secret Library, #1)
  • The Shaman's Secret (Manny Rivera Mystery Series Book 7)
  • Stiger: Tales of the Seventh, Part 1
  • The Pillerton Secret
  • Magic Bites (Cozy Witch Mysteries Book 1)
  • Murder in the Family (A Hannah Kline Mystery Book 1)
  • Flip the Witch Switch (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #14)
  • The Image Seeker (Bold Women of the 20th Century, Book 2)
  • The Lads Will Have Blood
  • The House of Closed Doors (The House of Closed Doors #1)
  • The Deimos Incident: A Stunning Discovery On The Tiny Martian Moon Deimos Alters Our Concept Of The Universe (Deep Space Travel to Mars Book 2)
  • Seizure: A Kurtz and Barent Mystery (Kurtz and Barent Mysteries Book 3)
  • Enemies: A War Story
  • The Abyss
  • Dial 200-200
  • Owner's Share (Golden Age of the Solar Clipper, #6)
  • Chips of Red Paint
Mark Wallace Maguire is a Kindle best-selling author of several books, including the highly-praised Alexandria Rising Chronicles. He is a 2017 Independent Author of the Year Finalist and a 2017 Georgia Author of The Year nominee. He is also an award-winning journalist whose work has appeared in dozens of magazines and newspapers at home and abroad. He's been honored by several organizations, ...more