Start by marking “In Pursuit of The Pale Prince (An Arestus Adventure, #1)” as Want to Read:
In Pursuit of The Pale Prince (An Arestus Adventure, #1)

In Pursuit of The Pale Prince (An Arestus Adventure, #1)

The Southwen are going to war against the northern kingdoms held together in a fragile alliance by The Pale Prince. Scattered and outnumbered, there is one symbol that can unite them.

It is the lost crown of Ellesund. Only I know where it is, and only I can deliver it.

My name is Arestus and this is my story.

Scroll up and grab a copy of In Pursuit of The Pale P
Published May 2019 by Speckled Leaf Press (first published September 20th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about In Pursuit of The Pale Prince, please sign up.
Mark Maguire Yes! Thank you Jo Ann! The second book in the series will be available late this year or early 2020.

Start your review of In Pursuit of The Pale Prince (An Arestus Adventure, #1)
Booxoul
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay, there are books, and there are good books. It doesn’t take a lot to figure that ‘In Pursuit of the Pale Prince‘ falls into the latter category.

In Pursuit of The Pale Prince by Mark Wallace MaguireThe author of many bestsellers Mark Wallace Maguire has come up with yet another fast-paced fantasy Adventure book ‘In Pursuit of the Pale Prince‘.

Told in the protagonist own voice, this is the tale of a 12 years old Arestus, who recently lost his father.

His ailing mother who is lying on her death
J. Else
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This has not influenced my rating or impressions in any way. Thanks to the author for offering this opportunity.

I didn't think the entire story of an epic journey and battle could be contained in only 200 pages (and with such short chapters), but it was! While I found the ending a bit abrupt, Maguire built a world and characters vividly within the pages of this story.

I enjoyed Maguire's skill with words. His prose was
Catalina Fugariu
Aug 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF.....normally I really try to get through a book even when it starts off horrible. This book I couldn't even make it past page 20. Not sure where the other 4 and 5 star reviews came from but I pray they were bots and bot actual people. I have read some pretty bad books but this one took the cake so far. What kind of writer writes 3 paragraphs and then the chapter is over? Each chapter was like this and each one did not lead well into the next. I couldn't make heads or tails as to where the st ...more
Patricia
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From tales of old

I received this book free from one of the book sites. I do not remember which one! This is my honest and voluntary review.

I'm fairly new to this genre, but fully enjoyed this book. A young man, a sailor, and a crown. One will stop a war from being lost. A journey through a waste land to find a prince. Hope. Good read that brings to mind old tales told to children.
Leila  Pitchford
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick coming of age fantasy

A young man is forced to grow up quickly and deliver a special item to help a prince. The man’s uncle is the enemy. Along the way he meets unusual characters who were nearby, travels to new lands, sees war and learns the strength of the wisdom he father homes in him.
Kister Bless
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great story of young Arestus who travelled so far to take the crown his father left to the pale prince. His father believed that the crown would unite the two kingdoms that were planning to go to war against each other. He did what he did to fulfill his dead father's last wish. I loved every bit of this book from the beginning to the end. ...more
JoAn Falls
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Amazing.

I am ever so thankful to have read this book. Mark Wallace Maguire made me feel a part of this story, as if I truly were there with Arestus. I hope we will hear from him again in future takes to come!
Jacqueline Bradshaw
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such an exciting fantasy

You will be forced by page turning to finish this splendid writing in one sitting. In our own time of turmoil 4-2020 when the Covid virus runs it's pandemic of disaster, this book will lift your spirits as good does triumph over evil.
Dave Klier
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

Nice twists and turns without being overly complicated. Looking forward to the next book. Very well written plot and finish has just the right hook.
Jana Mundell
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very good adventure

The characters were very genuine, I loved reading about Arestus, and his sad but engaging youth, also about the friends he meets!
Janice Anderson
Joseph Lombardi
Oct 10, 2018
Ralph J. Reader
May 01, 2019

• Murder & the Rock Star (Myrtle Grove Garden Club Mystery Book 6)
  • Publishable By Death (St. Marin's Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Crimes (Skull Point Alliance Book 2)
  • Heirs (Skull Point Alliance Book 1)
  • The Path of Ravens
  • The Gaslight Gunslinger (Gunslinger Matthew Slade #1)
  • The Blind Trust (The 509 Crimes Stories Book 3)
  • Bedlam (Alexander Gregory Thrillers, #3)
  • Leif (Viking Glory #1)
  • Fate and Magic (Seven Magics Academy #2)
  • Blood and Snow (Blood and Snow #1)
  • Will Harper Florida Thrillers: Vol. 1-4 (Will Harper Mysteries)
  • Enora Online Boxed Set: Volumes 1-3: A LitRPG GameLit Fantasy Adventure (Enora Boxed Book 1)
  • TREACHEROUS GUNS
  • The Successful Life of Jack Rybicki (Middle Falls Time Travel #11)
  • Sovereign Stone  (Sovereign of the Seven Isles, #2)
  • The Empathetic Life of Rebecca Wright (Middle Falls Time Travel #10)
  • The Tribulations of Ned Summers (Middle Falls Time Travel #9)
Mark Wallace Maguire is a Kindle best-selling author of seven books of fiction and nonfiction, including the highly-praised Alexandria Rising Chronicles which is also on Audible. He is an Independent Author of the Year Finalist, a Georgia Author of The Year nominee and has been featured on Yahoo News, NPR, and BookFest. Maguire is also an award-winning writer, who has been honored with more than 2 ...more