Start by marking “The Fall of Troy (The Odyssey Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Fall of Troy (The Odyssey Duet, #1)

The Fall of Troy

(The Odyssey Duet #1)

From bestselling author Dr. Rebecca Sharp comes an enemies-to-lovers epic romance with a forbidden twist...

Love is angry. Love is blind.
Love is envious and loathful.
And I loathed Léo Baudin. My new art professor. My enemy.
I didn't move to Rhode Island for this. I came to forget the Troian Milanovic I'd left behind and start fresh where the damage and betrayal couldn't fol
Published May 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Fall of Troy, please sign up.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Unputdownable, unarguably one of the best teacher/student books I've read, undeniably hot, unbelievably outstanding!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE FALL OF TROY: Is the first full length romance novel in new to me author 'Rebecca Sharp's 'Odyssey Duet' Spoken in 'Dual perspectives.'

Eighteen year old freshman Troian Milanovic aka 'Troy' has had a lot to deal with in the past year, being a semester behind her fellow students she's starting over fresh at Rhode Island School of Design. She's not here to make friends. Sh
Jayce
This is undoubtedly my favorite Rebecca Sharp book. She blew it completely out of the park with this one. It was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I didn’t want to stop reading. It’s not just a love story, it’s an odyssey. It’s epic and angsty and full of forbidden love, which Rebecca Sharp excels at, along with one of the best assholes she’s written. You will hate him, you will love him and then at the end of the day you can’t help but root for them. I’m so ecstatic to see how this amazing duet end ...more
B.J. Bentley
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm a big fan of Sharp's work, and The Fall of Troy is hands-down, her best work to date.
Heart-twisting angst and angry, forbidden love come together in Sharp's mastery of poetic storytelling to take the reader on a ride that will haunt them.

Nobody does alphaholes quite like Sharp, and you will both love and loathe Leo just like Troy does.
Troy's broken soul is a perfect match for Leo's and their twisted relationship is both harsh and beautiful. I cannot wait to see how the rest of their story
Isabella.R
5 Ma Petite Stars ⭐

The Fall of Troy is the first book in The Odyssey Duet and it was perfection.
A sexy age gap romance between an angry French Professor and a traumatized young woman; I knew I loved this story within the first chapter.

Crossing paths at a cafe, a bookstore, a bar and then the classroom, Leo and Troian never stood a chance. Too many coincidences not to be fated, these two broken souls destined for each other.

Neither Leo or Troian were looking for solace; both were comfortable in
EmBibliophile
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
4.25

In the things we loathe become the things we love.

This book felt like going into war. You could hear the battle cries. You could feel the anger and sadness. And you could watch them all starting to fall.

We stared at each other, fighting to understand what has just happened—and fighting to not want more of it. He was cruel. I was crazy. Our ending would be tragic.

Troy is angry. She’s sad and broken. She’s spent all her life trying to prove that she’s worthy. She went to live with her mother a
Jaime Reynolds
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant masterpiece. Enemies to lovers romance that is so hot and forbidden you simply crave more. She outdoes herself with every piece of writing but this is some of her best work. The emotions will leave you in major hangover mode. The ending...gah. Cannot wait for more of this.
Katy Tinnin
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Fall of Troy by Rebecca Sharp was EVERYTHING! I felt more intense emotion while reading this book than I have in a long time. The characters grabbed hold of my heart from the very first pages. I felt everything they did. I hurt when they hurt and I loved when they loved. The angst and tension in this story was overwhelming. My very favorite kind of book, with an age gap and forbidden student teacher relationship. The storyline had me biting my nails wanting to fix everything for Troy and Leo ...more
Maren Lee
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well holy shit I need book two like 20 minutes ago! Enemies to lovers, age gap, forbidden, super hot hate sex, swoony French accent, getting off on a book binding. What the hell else do you need?

Great book. Great plot. Can’t wait to read the next one!
Carla Bulian
May 24, 2019 rated it liked it
3,7. I expected more!
Unfortunately!
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
The Fall of Troy has been the fall of me! My heart is a heaping mess of emotions as tears spill from my eyes! A love that grew from tragedy! A sliver of hope that even the lost, the dark and misguided could find love only for it all to be ripped away!

Troy is a lost soul trying to find her place in this world! Disappointment after disappointment lead her to the last place she ever wanted to be and the one place that she hopes will be her salvation! She throws herself into work and is waiting for
VikingGoddess
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the beauty of the cover to the beauty of her words, this book kept me hostage. It pushed and it pulled and it left me both frustrated and wonderfully satisfied.

Troy and Léo were an interesting couple. So wrong for each other and yet so right. They were war, they were love. They were ugly, they were beautiful. They were dirty, they were pure, they were raw. And so lost. And yet not. They were every emotion on the register.

I'm excited to see where the next book will take us. I have a feeling
Nadine Bookaholic
It's not often that I am left at a loss on how to word my review but here I sit and I am totally speechless. How do I, an avid reader who enjoys blogging about the books she reads, write a review that will do this book any sort of justice? I have no idea! I am definitely not as gifted with words as the Dr. Rebecca Sharp and after reading THE FALL OF TROY I feel as if I don't come close Professor Léo Baudin will have me bent over his desk to spank my ass.

This book was filled with passion and hear
Gail
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It is the first Rebecca sharp book. And let me just say she has become one of my favorite authors. Troian and Leo's epic love story was amazing and and angsty. It was also so beautiful that it made my heart melt. She is definitely another author whom I will be reading!!!
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I would fight my attraction to her. I would fight my desire. I would even fight my need to possess her pain. But if I wasn't careful, Troy would be the battle to bring me to my knees."

Damn! I sure picked a good story to pop my Dr. Rebecca Sharp cherry. I'm not sure how she managed to stay off of my radar up until now, but that won't be a problem going forward. #FanGirlAlert

Broken characters are my crack. I love reading stories where they seem to be damaged beyond redemption and end up fin
Lien
May 21, 2019 marked it as dnf
DNF at 70%

Yeah, yeah I know. Only 30% left and I couldn't even get through it? I'm just not feeling it and tbh I don't care for either of them. Also, I feel kinda dumb. Maybe it was too deep for me to understand, but I can't really tell you why they hated each other so much. However, I do have to say that the steamy scenes were really, really good!!
Jenn the Readaholic
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
What happens when an angry, lost man and a confused, broken woman are forced to endure each other without allowing anything to come from it? Nothing good, that’s what. Troy is reeling from a devastating revelation about her father and best friend, so she moves in with her mother to pass the time during her year of penance (for lack of a better word). Unfortunately, the art professor of doom is now HER professor of doom. In every way.

Leo is stuck in a rut of epic proportions. He can’t move forwa
Sissy's Romance Book Review
THE FALL OF TROY by Rebecca Sharp is the First book in The Odyssey Duet. This starts the story of Troian 'Troy' Milanovic and Professor Léo Baudin.
Troy has always tried to please her father and others in her life. But then she feels betrayed by her father and best friend, which leads her to go to her mother. Now living with her mother she tries to move forward with her life and do what pleases her while allowing her heart to grow cold. This leads her to Art school where she ends up meeting Léo.
Lisa White
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutly love this book:

Holy Smokes this book is on fire!!! From the steamy connections to the down and gritty emotional dealing!! The Fall of Troy is book one in the Odyssey Duet by Dr. Rebecca Sharp and I can't wait for book two!!!!! From the very start, I was dragged into the world of Troy and Leo. It's hot from the get-go and the drama is a full-on whirlwind that brings your emotions to the surface. Outstanding writing that includes all the little bits and pieces of history of Troy and oh
Diane Holtry
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing

A phenomenal book with an amazing storyline!
I can truly say that I haven't been this excited about a book release from a fairly new-to-me author in a really long time

It was an exhilarating read .. once the H and h became part of the same scene the sparks were flying and I held my breath not knowing how it would end .. and after having read it, I still don't know since it's book 1 in a duet but this book is one that I will be shouting from the rooftops for others to read

It'
Lorie
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: may-2019
4.5 STARS

It's been a long time since I've read something spectacular. The Fall of Troy was exactly what I needed. It's a very well written and well plotted student/teacher story. The intimate scenes were sensual, and Leo's "dirty talk" makes you want to put it on a cracker and eat up then leaves you craving more.

This was so good, I really hope the next book lives up to the amazing-ness of its predecessor. We'll see..... July can't some soon enough.
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Fall of Troy is the first book in The Odyssey Duet by Rebecca Sharp.

Since the end of last year, when I read my first book by Rebecca Sharp, I've been a fan and this book didn't change my mind. It. Is. Amazing. I loved every second and I need the second book like yesterday!
Paula D
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intense overload! I love enemies to lovers romances and this one even has the taboo factor! Troy is a girl who is broken she’s going through a lot. Until one day seeing this sexy guy at the coffee shop but things are complicated. Leo has a heartbreaking past that he just can’t seem to move on from. One look at Troy everything changes. The angst in this book gives you goosebumps. The chemistry is so off the charts the author makes you feel it. I definitely can’t wait till the next book to this se ...more
Danica Dawn
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book Dr. Rebecca Sharp has written to date!!! Omg! The passion, angst, heat, fury! I felt it all!!! If you are looking for an intense read with French professor twice the heroine's age, then read this book only. YOU. GET. IT. ALL.

Elizabeth
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is amazing! I couldn't put it down! You really get to know the characters and they feel like friends. The angst and feelings between Trojan and Leo are so real. I cannot wait for the 2nd half of this duet! 😍
Amy
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! That's the first thing that comes to mind about this book. From the absolutely gorgeous cover to the epic, heart wrenching, forbidden love story that Rebecca Sharp so beautifully wrote, just wow. I couldn't put it down, I had to know how it ended because I was completely caught up in the whirlwind of Leo and Troy! I can't wait for the second part of this duet because I need to know what happens! The Fall of Troy is a hot and steamy battle between right and wrong, love and hate; it is full o ...more
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
“In the things we loathe become the things we love”.

I’m not sure how I feel about this book. The writing was excellent.
Leo is such a broken man that clearly has so many issues.
Troy is an 18 yr old that is dealing with emotional trauma, family issues and an identity crisis.
Normally, I think this is the perfect storm for two broken souls to help mend each other but something felt wrong to me.
Maybe in part 2 my feelings will come to a conclusion...resolution..something.
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~

Plot~
Na
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come soon
Laundry
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Fall of Troy deserves a review as exquisite as it is. I've been sitting here staring at my computer screen trying to think of words to truly encompass at that is Troy. It's a little taboo, it's a little tragic and it is bathed in beauty. Every word and every sentence is perfectly crafted to describe the scene with flawless detail. Never too much, never too little. The bottom line is this book is achingly gorgeous.

Story Line: Troy is our heroine. She is broken, battled and everything in betwe
Carolina León
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WHAT THE H*LL JUST HAPPENED?

I've never felt this way before. I think I even forgot when was the last time a book was capable of leaving me in this state; Physically and mentally worn out but at the same time, excited by what is yet to come.
Reading every single one of Rebecca's Sharp words feels like poetry. There is no other way to describe how incredibly talented this author is.
How this story consumed me without mercy is beyond my comprehension. And let me tell you that "mercy" is the last thi
PP's Bookshelf
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't been hypnotized for real in your life and want to have the experience, read The Fall of Troy by Rebecca Sharp. I have lost all sense of time and place while reading this insanely captivating story of love, hate, art and passion.

Troy is a beautifuly broken and absolutely inspiring girl. Her heart has been shattered into pieces and she has to restart her life literally. Neglected by the genius father, abandoned by mother, betrayed by best friend and still ready for battle. The autho
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Merge Books 2 16 May 14, 2019 01:56AM
**Healing Heartaches One Alpha at a Time**
I’m a dentist by day and author by night!

Want to know more? Connect with me (#stalkme) at one or all of the links below!

Mailing List: http://bit.ly/StaySharpSignUp

Facebook: www.facebook.com/drrebeccasharp

Facebook Reader Group (My Sexy Sharpies): https://goo.gl/RrNZvT

Amazon Author Page: https://goo.gl/6wGFyV

Instagram: www.instagram.com/drrebeccasharp

Bookbub

The Odyssey Duet (2 books)
  • The Judgment of Paris (The Odyssey Duet #2)
“I cannot conceive a beauty in which there is no melancholy.’ Baudelaire,” 0 likes
“Aux objets répugnants nous trouvons des appas.” 0 likes