Start by marking “Ford's Fate (Paranormals of Avynwood, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ford's Fate (Paranormals of Avynwood, #2)

Ford's Fate

(Paranormals of Avynwood #2)

As a young vampire, Ford had experienced more than those much older than him. The love of his life left him. He fell for his best friend. People he considered friends were killed. Blood was on his hands.

Through it all, he never forgot his first love. The one who stole his heart then shattered it when he least expected.

When Sienna left Ford and mated with another, she
Kindle Edition
Published May 24th 2019 by Daring Romance LLC

To ask other readers questions about Ford's Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ford's Fate

Start your review of Ford's Fate (Paranormals of Avynwood, #2)
Amber
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review to come
Sophie Koufes
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Audio Review:
Ford's Fate (Paranormals of Avynwood, Book 2) begins with the history of Ford (Vampire) & Sienna (Fox Shifter). A ya paranormal romance with a twist. I love this series, characters and plots and how they blend together smoothly and close-knit. An epic love story that begins with desolation, heartbreak and leads into elation & witticism. With just the right dose of suspense swirling through the narrative. I adored Ford and Sienna and relished in their journey. The writing
Suzanne
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my dear Ford. My love for you has been unwavering since first meeting you in the Ariane Trilogy. And your own story just solidified it for me. I have no problem sharing you with Sienna now. Ford will always be mine but hey, a girl has to let him follow his heart! Back to the story at hand. Finding a love like the kind that Sienna and Ford have is one of a kind and gut wrenching. The kind that you only wish of finding in your lifetime. What Michelle Dare did with these characters in this ...more
An
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the second book of the Paranormal's of Avynwood, we get Ford & Sienna's story. Ford, is a vampire and Ariane's BFF from The Ariane Trilogy, he's in love with Sienna a fox shifter, who was also Ariane's BFF, when they were little girls until her parents moved them away from the area. A bit of background that happened prior to this book: First, Ford & Sienna dated for a bit before Sienna's parents convinced her to marry another fox shifter, Eli. Ford is very torn up over this, he knows ...more
Judy
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FINALLY FORD gets his own story!! I've been in love with him since the first time he was introduced!! Love his sense of humor and his cockiness! He's handsome, a great friend to Ari and is so in love with Sienna. Although, they dated earlier on, she found her mate, Eli, and left poor Ford. He was so in love with her and was/is crushed without her in his life.

Fast forward... Sienna's mate, Eli, died and Ford hopes he'll get another chance with Sienna. But, she sends him a letter and he knows
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
It’s the understatement of the century if I say I’ve been excited for this book. I’ve been dying to get my hands on Ford’s story since the very first time I met him four books ago. This vampire that combines sweet protective caring with lethal bad@#$ery in a way that makes him so incredibly easy to fall in love with has been through so much throughout the Ariane Trilogy and now the Paranormals Of Avynwood series he seriously deserved to finally get his happiness.
If I didn’t make it clear enough
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
FORD...We finally get his story and I couldn't be happier.
From the moment he showed up to help Ari in The Ariane Trilogy, I knew this one character would be special. He's always been there for his friends, his family, and I wanted to see him get his own happiness.
Sienna was his first love. The "one that got away" and it was neither of their fault. Will they get to be together this time around? They go through so much and I hated seeing him in pain. He was so good at giving others advice, but it
Kimi
I love Ford's story!!!

I must admit that I only wanted Ford for myself... but after reading his story, i have realized that Sienna is the only one for him! They are perfect for each other. Despite everything that they have been through, their love is so strong and true! This is what i absolutely love about Author Michelle Dare's Paranormal of Avynwood series so far! Love is everything, it can conquer all!!!!!! Of course there has to be alot of struggles and pain, and heart ache, Lots of emotions
Tracy
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ah finally, Ford’s story is here and it doesn’t disappoint at all. When he first appeared in The Ariane Trilogy, I would consider him to be one of those characters that you instantly fall in love with. His cockiness, sense of humor, good looks and awesome personality just pull you in from the beginning and makes it hard for you to ever forget about him. I got to see a different side to Ford and it only made me love him even more.

I was enchanted by Ford’s unwavering love for Sienna. Even when
Anne Dwyer
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story follows the Ariane Trilogy, and then Wake's Claim - but works as a stand alone just as well. Ford has loved Sienna for a very long time, and when her mate is killed in the clan wars, he hopes to win her back, He has never loved anyone as he does her. But Sienna feel guilt and wants to be left alone - she feels that if she returns hi love, she is disrespecting Eli's memory. When she is attacked, she has no idea who is doing it, but Ford knows he must do everything in his considerable ...more
Lorie Glowania
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ford is a vampire who could have everything and everyone he ever wanted. He thought he found love before but she was not his mate. He realizes who is but both families disagree and she believes she found her mate only to loose him. Now Ford finds a note telling him to stay away from her that Sienna no longer loves him. Sienna is confused and conflicted. How can she have two mates and is she cheating on her true mate. Ford is broken but soon they find themselves together again. Will Sienna and ...more
Felicia
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ford’s Fate by Michelle Dare is a paranormal romance that I listened to on audio narrated by Sarah L. Colton and Troy Duran.

This is the second book of Michelle’s that I have read and it definitely won’t be my last. This is the second book in the Paranormals of Avynwood series. The books can be read as a standalone but I definitely find it more helpful to read in order since reference to other characters in previous book. I cannot wait to read the third book in the series Kylest’s Reign to dive
Mandy Sawyer
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg, I wanted to hate Sienna so bad but then I fell in love with her so hard!
Ford is such a beautiful soul, I’m so happy he finally found his other half in Sienna.
I was messaging Michelle throughout my read through telling her that Solomon is mine!
These characters are beyond amazing and I really feel them. It’s a true talent that Michelle has, she bonds with these characters and gives them their time in the limelight that they each deserve. I can’t wait for Kylest’s book because that means I’m
CL Westbrook
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The next installment in the Paranormal of Avynwood series and its Fords story and its incredible. Fords always been an anomaly with the women. Able to get them but always had the one that got away, but in the fight Sienna helped and came into Fords life and he can't get her out of his head. There journey is not ending but beginning with considerable problems and hassles. Fords fate is fabulous. We see a different side to Ford. I couldn't put the book down. Looking forward to our next friends ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
"So many things to love about this story.

A broody vampire, a beautiful mourning fox, a second chance at love. Add in the other paranormals we all love and you have an epic love story. This story makes you feel so much emotion from sorrow and desperation to euphoria with some humor sprinkled in.

Sienna gets a second mate, Ford finally gets his hearts desire but there is one that wants to take it all away. In an epic fight will love prevail.

""You're the light which pulled me from the dark."" ~
Cindy Fong
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many things to love about this story.

"You're the light which pulled me from the dark." ~ Ford
Kendra Needs
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With each book in this series, it gets better and better.

Ford and Sienna's story is filled with so much emotion, and the author has a way of writing that will make you feel everything that the characters do. This is the second book in the series and book one is a must read before hand as well as The Ariane Trilogy as the characters cross over. In this book you have every type of fairy tale you could imagine, shape shifts, vampires and fae.

There is not much else I can other than this read book,
Ola Adamska
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed-2019
I really liked Ford's character as he was A breAth of something else compared to the other characters.
At first, I loathed Sienna as she had messed with Ford and no one gets away with that! She was hurting as well and Ms. Dare had unfolded her story to us in a really emotional way, piece by piece. Will Sienna manage to overcome her own mourning that was A big part of her recent life? What about mating after being the mate of another one?
Ford was just Ford here. He was everything that we lived in
Aimee Bower
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once I started reading this book, I could not put it down. Love how the book built up the relationship to where it went. Ford's first bite of Sienna was something else. Wasn't a big fan of Sienna, but don't mind her to much. Really, loved the seeing the brothers relationship and their interactions. Even the parents role in this book. Not giving anything out to readers, highly recommend this book. Looking forward to more books.

I received ARC Book for honest review of this book.
Véronique Laplante Grenier
Ford Fate is the second book in the Paranormals of Avynwood and its the story of Ford and Sienna that we get to know a bit in the Arianne Trilogy. Work well as a standalone but it really follows the event in the other serie.

Really enjoyed reading more about the past of this too caracters and that Ford is trying to get Sienna back.

Sally Maxwell
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received an Arc from the author in exchange for an honest review.
And like the others in this series and the Ari trilogy, it’s a nice light read, some parts rip your heart out and leave it in pieces on the floor, and then you get the warm fuzzy feelings, I enjoyed Fords tale and look forward to the next.
Elaine
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can not wait till everyone reads this book!! Michelle Dare pulls you in piece by piece until your apart of her book. You feel Ford's heart break when Sienna writes him a letter but at the same time Sienna is hurting just as bad!
Will Sienne and Ford be together in the end? Or will fate keep them apart?
Veronica LaRoche
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been waiting for Ford’s book and I can honestly say I am not disappointed. Ford & Sienna will give you all the feels. From the moment you read their story, you won’t want it too end. Another amazing read and I can’t wait for Kylest’s story next.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Gina Burkart
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what amazing read that will have you hanging on to every word and hooked to every page as this is a love story that ford will fight for because he still has the love for his fox that has never gone away. Ford needs his fox and will keep watching over his love when he was younger. This man will show the fox that he can love her differently and that their love is still strong and epic. This is a very heart warming love story that will have you needing more for this story.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
This was such a wonderful love story. I enjoyed it very much. The storyline was spot on and was well executed. I recommend it.

Stephanie
Jayme
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been looking forward to Ford’s book since he appeared in the last series. I love that he was finally able to get his mate and have the happiness that all of his friends have found.

Judy Sescil
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-to-read
I loved the story of Ford and Sienna coming together. It had just the right amount of suspense and love! It is a very fast paced read that leaves you happy at the end wanting to learn about the pack of supernaturals and their mates. I can't wait for the next in the series and hopefully Sol's soon!

Gladys
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will put your heart through a wringer. Emotional turmoil, angst, drama and heartache are the big players in this heartwrenching read. Sienna and Ford truly broke my heart. I'm so glad they got a second chance at a HEA. Of my own accord I am posting a truthful review.
Shakera
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review to come!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Quarterback Alpha (The Smoky Hills Academy, #1)
  • Knight (Sons of the Alpha, #1)
  • Broken Chains (Collier Pack #4)
  • Howl (Southern Werewolves, #2)
  • In Plain Sight (Collier Pack #3)
  • Rise (Southern Werewolves Book 3)
  • Mated To The Alpha: A Standalone Wolf Shifter Romance
  • Shift (Southern Werewolves, #1)
  • Run Free (Collier Pack #2)
  • Breathe Again (Collier Pack #1)
  • Winter's Promise (ARC Shifters #2)
  • A Pack of Love and Hate (The Boulder Wolves, #3)
  • Midnight Promise (ARC Shifters #3)
  • Heir (Sons of the Alpha, #2)
  • A Pack of Vows and Tears (The Boulder Wolves, #2)
  • Pack's Promise(ARC Shifters #1)
  • Coming Home (Collier Pack #5)
  • Unbelievable Faith (Fated Mates Duet #2)
Michelle Dare is a romance author. Her stories range from sweet to sinful and from new adult to fantasy. There aren’t enough hours in the day for her to write all of the story ideas in her head. When not writing or reading, she’s a wife and mom living in eastern Pennsylvania. One day she hopes to be writing from a beach where she will never have to see snow or be cold again.

Facebook:

Paranormals of Avynwood (10 books)
  • Wake's Claim (Paranormals of Avynwood, #1)
  • Kylest's Reign (Paranormals of Avynwood, #3)
  • Solomon's Surrender (Paranormals of Avynwood, #4)
  • Brayden's Return (Paranormals of Avynwood #5)
  • Tempting Titus (Paranormals of Avynwood #6)
  • Denying Davian (Paranormals of Avynwood #7)
  • Ladon's Desire (Paranormals of Avynwood #8)
  • Craving Camden (Paranormals of Avynwood #9)
  • Aiden's Awakening (Paranormals of Avynwood, #10)