Start by marking “Manifest Your Man” as Want to Read:
Manifest Your Man

Manifest Your Man

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Discover How to Manifest A Good Man and Avoid Dead-End Relationships and Time Consuming Dating.

Stop blaming men for bad relationships or wasting time trying to change them. Begin with you to become the woman men crave and are searching for.

If a man doesn’t take you seriously or puts you in the dreaded Friend Zone because you’re Miss Nice Girl, he may have a good time with
ebook, 1, 309 pages
Published May 15th 2019 by Robin Reed Consulting, Inc

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Manifest Your Man
Juliette Sobanet
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read Robin's other non-fiction works and loved them all, but this was by far my favorite. Doesn't every woman want to know how to manifest the man of her dreams? Well Robin has written a succinct and real guide to doing just that. I am thrilled to have discovered this author and his amazing work. This book is full of soul and real advice that we can implement right now! Highly recommend!!
Mistress Kaz
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Initially, when I saw the book title I thought this book might not be applicable to me, however having read the book I discovered that the lessons in the book can apply to manifesting any kind of positivity in your life.

There are some excellent sections with psychological exercises that help you assess your values, make peace with past traumas and also encourages a healthy mindset. There are also additional links to click on, with videos that explore these topics in more depth.
This book is an ex
Robin Reed
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: non-fiction
Lizbeth Bolio
May 26, 2019
Judith Watkinson
Aug 31, 2019
Sally
Sep 05, 2019
Contributor to popular blogs and authoring five non-fiction books, Robin has been writing for over a decade about healing, recovery and personal development, working with clients in the ways of love and romance.

Robin’s passion is in seeing strong masculinity meet the opposite world of radically elegant femininity. Coaching self development, personal energy and limiting beliefs, Robin works with hi

News & Interviews