Start by marking “The Venerate Salvation (The Venerate Saga #3)” as Want to Read:
The Venerate Salvation (The Venerate Saga #3)

The Venerate Salvation

(The Venerate Saga #3)

The Venerate Salvation is the third book in the Sci-Fi / Fantasy, New-Adult series, The Venerate Saga. It follows The Venerate Order and The Venerate Redemption. The main themes of the book revolve around mental health awareness, women’s empowerment, government corruption, and family.

Fans of the book series Divergent and I am Number Four as well as the video game series F
Published July 9th 2019 by Troy Dukart

To ask other readers questions about The Venerate Salvation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Venerate Salvation

Start your review of The Venerate Salvation (The Venerate Saga #3)
Nicole (TheBookWormDrinketh)
I missed the 2nd book in this series (But, I bought my physical copy and can’t wait to dive in and catch up!). I feel that Troy did a great job of catching me up on anything that I’d missed! I don’t feel like it was too much backtracking, but I feel like it was enough that someone jumping in, or reading after a long length of time in between would still be able to easily follow.

The characters were realistic, and I loved the mixture of races and backgrounds working together. This is a book about
Zoé-lee O'farrell
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Where do I begin? How when I had a moment to read the book I was absorbed? How the descriptions within the narration transported me to all the places? How I have missed Strafe and Yessa? That I really need to drink some water after shouting at the characters for not doing as they were told?

Now I read The Venerate Order last year and it was one of my first ever book tours and I was blown away by Troy’s writing and the imagery. It really was like reading a book that could be made into a Final Fant
Amy Buckle / Amy's Bookshelf
The Venerate Salvation is a sci-fi/fantasy book which throws the reader into a world which is at threat from an alien nightmare. Strafe, Yessa, and Zixin have returned to Earth but have been unknowingly followed by a threat which is hunting them down. Yessa is desperately in search of her parents, as are the brothers, and Zixin has his own demons to battle with. So while something is hunting them for revenge, how on earth with they survive?

This book was fast-paced and interesting to read from th
TheReadingCornerforAll Lopez
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Venerate Salvation Venerate Saga with a highly visual narrative that would translate excellently as a sci-fi film.
was a riveting continuation of the

Can George Lucas come on board please?

Author Troy Dukart's great zest for the fantasy genre was self evident throughout the book as it upheld the classic elements of fantasy such as: complex characters, world building, and a central conflict. However, Dukart also wove in the themes of mental health cognizance and a system of power that delved
Gina R Mitchell
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reviews
This fantasy/sci-fi story Is a wild ride. God Blades and flying space suits are just a few of the incredible things dreamt up by author Troy Dukart.

Since this is book three, and I have not read the first two, I felt a little lost at times. However, the storyline easily carried me on.

The characters were relatable, and settings well-described. Dukart writes strong protagonists, whether they are male or female. The issues of mental health and self-harm were woven into the plot adding a new dimensio
Florim
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'll rate this book with 4/5 starts. I think Troy did a great job combining two genres (SF and Fantasy), while maintaining an interesting and focused story. I loved the way he was able to combine elements from both genres so expertly.

Of course, there are some flaws, but those can be overlooked. I think The Venerate Salvation is a very unique novel and I had an absoluten blast reading it!

For a more detailed review, consider checking out my website :)
Vanessa
Sep 27, 2019
Lindsey Bromley
Aug 12, 2019
Troy Dukart
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: published
added it
Sep 21, 2019
Thomas Meurling
Oct 02, 2019

• The Die of Death (The Great Devil War, #2)
  • Wilder Girls
  • Traveller - Inceptio
  • Queen of the Flowers: Memories of a Puerto Rican Girl
  • Our Last Letter
  • The Pearl of York, Treason and Plot
  • Mistress of Sins: A Gothic Romance (Dredthorne Hall, #3)
  • After the Pass (The Inman Brothers, #2)
  • The Cheetah and the Dog
  • Resilience Road: Exploring Your Authentic Life Path
  • Deceptions of Chenille (Chenille, #1)
  • Jake Murphy The Karate Choke: (Beginning Chapter Books, Martial Arts Books for Kids ages 9-12) (Step-By-Step Series Book 2)
  • Siarra Jones Skating Into Trouble: (An exciting coming of age story for children ages 9-12) (Step-By-Step Book 1)
  • For the Blood is the Life
  • Own Your Journey
  • The Invitation
  • Into the Suffering City: A Novel of Baltimore
Troy Dukart is the author of the Venerate Saga series, a New-Adult Sci-Fi / Fantasy adventure:

The Venerate Order
The Venerate Redemption
The Venerate Salvation

Troy was born in Aurora, Colorado but grew up outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota.

He is a US Air Force veteran and a graduate of the University of Minnesota: Twin Cities.

He's lived in Japan as well as California. He's traveled to many EU co

The Venerate Saga (3 books)
  • The Venerate Order (The Venerate Saga #1)
  • The Venerate Redemption (The Venerate Saga #2)

News & Interviews