Start by marking “On the Rocks (Kingston Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
On the Rocks (Kingston Brothers, #1)

On the Rocks

(Kingston Brothers #1)

One taste will never be enough...

You learn a lot about people pouring their drinks and London is what I would consider a regular.
Like clockwork, she’s been coming into my bar twice a week for the last year.
Besides her name, I've learned that she’s witty, beautiful, and unfortunately... taken.

She's in a relationship with a guy that I'm pretty sure doesn't deserve her.
Re
Published August 15th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about On the Rocks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Rocks

Erin Mcmahon
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When you find the perfect bar... and the bar tender is just as perfect? London found a great local spot close to home one problem the sexy bar tender Royce is even better than her Johnny Walker Black on the rocks.
London is funny and sweet and every thing that can break bad boy Royce of his one night stands no relationships. The only problem is her boy friend. To bad he was just a few days to late.
A year later and he can’t stop thinking about her she comes in twice a week sits on the same stool
Isabel Lucero
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
On the Rocks is now LIVE!!

It's a steamy, angsty, slow burn, small town romance! The Kingston brothers will make you fall hard!

Kobo bit.ly/TheRocksKobo
B&N bit.ly/TheRocksBN
iBooks https://apple.co/303g2Nv
Amazon mybook.to/OntheRocks
Ann (Literary Lust)
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first novel in the Kingston Brothers series and having met them all in this book, I know we are in for a real treat when each of their stories are released.

On the Rocks focuses on Royce Kingston and holy schmoly there was nothing I didn't like about this man! I was a little jealous of London snagging Royce's attention but I really loved her personality and enjoyed their interactions - you could see how smitten they were with each other too!

The supporting characters in the book added
Skye Yanovsky
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
On The Rocks (Kingston Brother #1) is the first novel in a new series that follows the four Kingston brothers. In On The Rocks, we meet Royce Kingston, owner of Kings Tavern. We also meet London, who hangs out at his bar with her friends on a regular basis. She is everything he wants. One little issue, she has a boyfriend. But one night everything changes.
This is an amazing slow burn romance. Royce and London are friends. The attraction is obviously there but there is nothing they can do about
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
On the Rocks is the start to a new series, and after reading this first book, I'm already hooked. It will follow the 4 Kingston Brothers, and boy are they super sexy. It also takes place in a small town, and while I've never been one to want to live in a small town, I would totally live in this one. The first Kingston brother up is Royce, and he's the one who owns the Kings Tavern, so this is where he meets London, who stops in on a regular basis with her friends. Royce wants a taste of her badl ...more
Marnie
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
💖 Enjoyable fun and flirty book that I read in one hit. 💖

It’s been a long time since I’ve read anything from Isabel Lucero, so when the opportunity to review through my blog came up, I was in as quick as all hell. And, in being a contemporary romance, I was rather surprised that this book was completely different to her escort series, which is what I’ve read before. That being said, I still had to read it in one hit.

It was an easy read that I quickly fell all into, and I enjoyed the very descrip
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

I really, really liked this book! I was pleasantly surprised by it and that's a good thing, as you know, I'm really a cranky curmudgeon and all.

On The Rocks is a good read. It isn't your typical "romance" read, nor is it your typical "erotic" read, though it DOES have elements of both. You'll pull out your tissue while looking for fresh batteries!

Royce is Mr. Dark and Handsome and London is the Blond Bombshell who (of course) has a man that she is NOT happy with. Now...I may be a b
Danielle Swainston
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bibliophile Besties
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 Stars *****

On the Rocks was the first book I have read by Isabel Lucero and I LOVED it!!! I almost devoured this book in one sitting, if a pesky thing like work and sleep would not have gotten in the way!

This book is the first in the Kingston Brothers series(and I can NOT wait to read them all) In On the Rocks we meet London, who spends every Wednesday night in Royce Kingston's bar. You can definitely see the sparks flying between these two but there is one tiny problem........London's boy
Chelsea Hockenberry ~ Author Groupies
On the Rocks by Isabel Lucero
Reviewer: Chelsea
Rating: 4.5 stars!

This is the first book in the Kingston Brothers series and it’s my first read by this author and I have to say o was so happy I read her!! This series will follow four brothers and it’s the type of book series I love!! I love getting to revisit the world the author creates and getting to see the previous couples in later books!!

Book one follows Royce Kingston and the heroine of this book is London. I really loved Royce!! He was sex
Elizabeth Clinton
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gaspar is where The Kingston Brothers live and that’s where you want to be.
Royce Kingston is one of four brothers, he’s the owner of Kings Tavern, he also has a fantastic relationship with his siblings, Merrick, Cillian & Elijah but he’s also known as the Ladies man of Gaspar but what he does want to know more of who is London Monroe.
London Monroe hasn’t always lived in Gaspar but she has settled here, works in a bank with her best friend Midge, loves spending time with her friends hanging
Christina Astorga
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC and I'm freely reviewing.

New author to me which works out perfectly because I get to start at the beginning of a series. And let me tell you, I'm absolutely looking forward to the brother's books.

Royce and London have known each other for about a year and flirted, fought their attraction due to London having a boyfriend. Then one night, London no longer has a boyfriend and fireworks ensue. So, to be honest, at times I wanted to pop in this story and smack London upside her he
Ree
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
On the Rocks is a heartwarming, emotional story.

London & Royce are friends who are attracted to each other, yet just that bit afraid of what the acknowledgment & consummation of that attraction could mean for their future. As their friends and family look on from the periphery, the couple tries to find out which path to take.

I liked the entire cast of characters, and found this to be a great start to the series. There's fun, laughter and quite a few "aww" moments that all helped to make
Tiffany
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have been a huge fan of Isabel Lucero since her Escort series and I was so excited to see she is beginning a new series. I adored the Kingston brothers so far and can't wait for more!

"The way he was looking at you? Jesus McChrist. It’s the way I look at cupcakes . A deep yearning. A longing gaze. A burning desire. An aching hunger.”

There was an amazing cast of secondary characters in this book, with Midge being my favorite.

I loved the slow burn, the sizzling chemistry and the entire family f
Chrissy Busick
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by Isabel Lucero. I was blown away and look forward to reading more of her work in the future. I am especially looking forward to the books about the rest of the Kingston Brothers.

The characters in this book were so well developed. Even the supporting characters were amazing. London was easy to relate to, wanting to make sure Hunter was happy and got every chance he deserved, even if she wasn't happy herself. Royce was absolutely adorable in the way he fell fo
Anita
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Royce is swoony

Royce is so swoon worthy. Hes sexy, determined and patient. I love how he flirted with London for a year, all the while she stayed faithful to the boring boyfriend. Once they got together BOOM!! But then I was disappointed. What?? Whyd she do that....again??? Just goes to show how comfortable and going after the unknown will be a challenge for some. When they got it right though?? Wow. I loved all the Kingston brothers as well. And the Bestie!!! I'm hoping she and Cillian get toge
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book in a new series, and is about the 4 Kingston brothers. This 1st book is about ladies man and bar owner Royce, and London who is a regular visitor to the pub with her friends. There is an undeniable chemistry between these two; however, there is an obstacle which is London’s boyfriend. This is a well written story which is realistic, humorous, fun, entertaining, and filled with miscommunication and witty banter. I cannot wait to read more in this intriguing series, and highly ...more
Mayas
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am giving this story 5 stars because there were parts that was just spot on. They spoke to me or I related to them on so many level. Royce, he came in guns blazing and was impossible to not fall in love with him as a reader or the fictional heroine in this book. Poor Sunshine, your heart or panties didn't have a chance.

Let me just leave this spoiler here and say..... that heartfelt conversation will have you sending text and tagging Isabel like crazy. I have SO many highlights it's not even fu
Jessica
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story!
Start to finish, I could not put it down. I devoured it in one night! That’s how much I enjoyed it!

While it is a romance story between Royce and London, we also get many great friendships from this one. Add in Royce’s three brothers and we have the start of a great new series! (I’m guessing all four brother will have there own book. Fingers crossed Elijah’s is next.)

This is my first book by this author, but it won’t be my last.
I highly recommend you check this one
Angela
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Royce is one of the guys who will either push all of the right buttons or turn you off. A friend, a shoulder to lean on, a passionate lover. Not too aggressive, but also not willing to allow London to forget that he is definitely into her. But London has a choice to make. Will she follow her heart and allow Royce to sweep her off her feet and into the unknown? Or will she back away from temptation and stay with the current boyfriend who holds no surprises?
The Smutbrarians
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels 4
Steam 4
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 4.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

This book y’all!! It was sinfully delicious! I loved the characters and their banter. And Royce...well, let’s just say he won me over immediately. Cocky and self assured. But not over the top. He’s perfect. This book is perfect. Isabel knocked it out of the park! I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next. Her words are perfection!
Lauren
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author and it didnt disappoint. Royce and London have been fighting this attraction for years and there flirty banter is awesome. But at some points your like really come on already. London having a boyfriend definitely sucks but when she breaks up with him and then gets back with him makes ya wanna slap her lol. I love how close she is with her friends and he is just as close with his family and they all mesh so well.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a new author to me and I will definitely be checking out more of her work. London and Royce have been attracted to each other for years, flirted back-and-forth and gave sexy looks but London has had a boyfriend up until now so it has not gone any further. Royce and Landon have this sexy banter going on that seems like foreplay on each of their encounters. But when London doesn’t have a boyfriend anymore the fireworks ensue. I can’t wait to get my hands Royce’s brothers books!! Who will ...more
Kirstie Davis
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first time reading anything by Isabel Lucero. I'm happy to report I will be impatiently waiting for the rest of this series.

Royce Kingston is OMG. There is no other way to describe him and there is NO possible way you can't fall in love with him. London is fun and witty, the perfect leading lady. Their chemistry is sooo good, it'll set your kindle on fire. The Kingston brothers are my new favorite group and I can't wait to read their stories.
Jo-Ann Forrest
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is fun entertaining story . Royce is the owner of the pub and he only has eyes for London. She is smart, witty and they have this amazing chemistry, however the fly in the ointment is that she has a boyfriend. Can one night of unbridled passion make her give up what she has or not? This is the first book that I read form this author and I can't wait to read the rest of this series. I honestly volunteered to review a copy of this story.
Angie
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was fast paced,funny,sexy and sweet. The characters were fun loving too.
London and Royce have fun flirting back and forth, since she has a boyfriend. He's not interested in anything serious and as a bartender has plenty of women to enjoy.
There are some crazy fun parts in here that are truly laughable and some hot times as well. Getting these two together seems like it may never happen. Fun story. Highly enjoyable. Loved it 5/5
Melissa Stevens- kulis
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
On The Rocks by Isabel Lucero was a fantastic start to her Kingston Brother Series. It is about Royce one of the four Kingston brothers, Royce is quite the ladies man but quickly falls in love with London. This story is about their journey to find love. Only thing standing in the way is London's boyfriend, but he is not a problem for Royce. There is an undeniable chemistry between these two. I would recommend this book for the amazing writing style and fantastic story line.
Lesley
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
London and Royce, the sparks fly each time they meet but she has a boyfriend, Hunter, who really doesn't appreciate her, love the build up in this story, it's all about putting yourself first, just takes some people longer to get that.great friendships too, it was also refreshing to not have loads of unessasary sex scenes just for the sake of it, well done Isabel
Lindsey King
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book y’all!! It was sinfully delicious! I loved the characters and their banter. And Royce..... well let’s just say he won me over immediately. Cocky and self assured. But not over the top. He’s perfect. This book is perfect. Isabel knocked it out of the park! I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next. Her words are perfection!
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One hundred percent YES to Royce. I absolutely loved him. Their story was great and it gets me more and more excited for the other books in this series. I have my ideas but only one knows. Who am I kidding, I enjoyed all of the Kingston brothers. GIVE ME MORE!!!
Isabel Lucero is a bestselling author, finding joy in giving readers books for every mood.

Born in a small town in New Mexico, Isabel was lucky enough to escape and travel the world thanks to her husband's career in the Air Force. Her and her husband have three kids and two dogs together, and currently reside in Delaware. When Isabel isn't on mommy duty or writing her next book, she can be found r