Start by marking “Dirty Flirty Enemy (White Collar Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Flirty Enemy (White Collar Brothers #2)

Dirty Flirty Enemy

(White Collar Brothers #2)

He’s the arrogant Manhattan realtor with billboards advertising his six-pack more than his expertise in negotiations.

I’m the competing broker who stupidly moved across the hall from his office.

From day one, I’ve been his sworn enemy. Okay, so I might have accidentally stolen one of his clients. Well, is it stealing if the client comes to me?

Even our vicious banter and
Published July 16th 2019

Start your review of Dirty Flirty Enemy (White Collar Brothers #2)
Tpagirl
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dirty Flirty Enemy was the second book in the White Collar Brothers series by the authors Piper Rayne.

We met Carmello Mancini in book one as an arrogant, competitive and sexy high end Manhattan Realtor. He was a player in every sense of the word who lived for work 24/7. As such, he only had time (or respect) for one night stands. Not the most popular among women unless they had the same philosophy.

Bella Scott was also a successful Manhattan Realtor but had recently ventured to the FSBO concept,
Saly
This book is not bad, and follows the typical contemporary blue print now, featuring a man-whore hero. But for some reason, the hero just came across as skeevy to me at the start & like one character said I felt like taking a shower afterwards. Romance authors, I think you need to move away from showing a hero's so-called whorish ways. To me that doesn't scream an attractive bet. As the gf of his bro remarks, H is too pushy with women. Booho your gf at 17 was a player, I don't care. Have you ...more
JewelsyGoolsy
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I enjoyed this. Wished the ending wasn’t so hurried along so had to shave 0.5 stars.
Nadine Bookaholic
Carm and Bella dislike one another without really knowing anything about the other person. Bella dislikes Carm because of his sexy billboards that entice sellers to list their properties with him and Carm hates FSBO (For Sale By Owner) properties and that is what Bella does, she lists their properties on MLS so they can be seen by buyers. You would think that this is trivial but the hate between the two really cause sparks to fly when Bella steals a client from Carm.

This story takes the
Carmen Rae
Where do I even start to review this book?

I guess it all starts with Piper Rayne. If you've read them before you're probably already a fan and if you haven't I can honestly say there isn't any one book to start with. All of their books rock. They have great characters, both leading and secondary and they know how to write romance.

So this is the second book in the White Collar Brothers series and although it can be read as a standalone I loved knowing the story of Annie and Enzo. And I really
Courtney
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

This is only my second book from Piper Rayne and they are definitely winning me over with their writing and their characters.

Dirty Flirty Enemy shows the fine line between love and hate and how easily we allow our preconceived ideas overshadow what could be there.

I absolutely loved the banter and dialogue with Carm and Bella. Their interactions truly kept things very intriguing and intense in so many ways. They both surprised me with their actions too because I had not expected for
Caroline
5 Stars

Okay so I loved the first book in this series but to be honest, I wasn't that excited about book number two because I didn't connect with Carm in the first book and found him annoying.

But let me tell you Piper Rayne got me conversed, and now I love him!! Sure he can be an asshole and thinks only with his dick, but eyy everyone got their flaws.

So this book has a lot of the popular tropes in it. Enemy to lovers, fuck buddy's, you get the feel of an office romance in it too. It has so much
Shannon

Dirty Flirty Enemy is the perfect title for Carm and Bella's enemies-to-lovers story. It's dirty (in the best way), they're flirty (especially Carm the charmer), and they are definitely enemies (at least when it comes to work). This was an engaging read- fun and sexy, but as they did with Sexy Filthy Boss, Piper Rayne added in a back/side story that was a bit heavier than what we're typically used to from them. I like how they've incorporated these issues, they bring a little more depth to the
Jess (ireadergosum) Reviews
Piper Rayne. Seriously, how do they keep writing stories that just suck me right in and give me all the feels?! I loved this enemies to lovers story so damn much. Bella is recovering from a trauma that has her carving out her own independent way of life. Carm is just baffled by his brother Enzo falling head over heels in love with Annie (Sexy Filthy Boss review here), and just does not think it will happen to him. You know what’s going to happen when they get thrown together, but Piper Rayne ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shy ~

Every time I read one of these books I'm always so happy going in and I settle in for what is sure to be a great story. I have yet to be disappointed.

This time I fell in love with Carm. Now don't get me wrong, Piper Rayne writes great leading ladies, but lately, there has just been something about her leading men.

Carm was a player who didn't deny what he was because he was always honest and upfront about what he wanted. Even when he was fighting how much he wanted Bella. He knew he wanted
Ally.Always.Reads
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Enemies to lovers is one of my favorite tropes. The line between love and hate is so thin... you have so many emotions! The heat and tension builds and builds until it just explodes on the page! And this is no different.
What a book!
Carm and Bella are a couple that I’ll definitely be revisiting!

Piper Rayne is an author duo that knows how to bring it! I always look forward to a new release from them!
Three Chicks
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

This is book two in the White Collar Brothers series. I could not wait for this one. We get a glimpse of Carm Mancini in book one. Ok, maybe more than a glimpse, since he is such an important part of the Mancini brothers we saw a good amount of him. Anyway I couldn't wait to see who the woman was that would tame the next Mancini brother, because she would have to be someone special to give up his playboy ways. All I can say is the Bella was the perfect match for him!!

Kim
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sparks are flying off my Kindle with Piper Rayne’s Dirty Flirty Enemy! Carm and Bella blew me away in this sexy, fun and flirty new book!

Carm is a confident, successful man who you would take one look at and think he’s a jerk. Bella is not a rule-breaker and is working hard to bring her new business venture off the ground. But when Carm thinks Bella stole a customer of his, all bets are off between these two and that’s what the real fun starts ;)

Carm and Bella have the most amazing chemistry and
Cee Cee Houston
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH Emmm Geee!!!
If you read Sexy Filthy Boss and thought Enzo and Annie were hot, then you’re in for a surprise. Dirty Flirty Enemy is an enemies-to-lovers story had it all. I couldn’t put it down, the sexual chemistry was scorching hot, the banter even hotter. Two ends of the real estate spectrum- two different people. They clash, but in such a good way!!!
Get ready to meet your next bookhusband, that’s right, husband. Carm is one you’ll want to keep forever!!!
Carmelo Mancini brings everything he
Juliette
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I really enjoy seen how Carm & Bella's relationship developed. Their story is full of chemistry, tension and challenges. This is definitely a summer reading. I can't wait to read Dom's and see how another sexy Mancini brothers finds his HEA.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Jennifer D.
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mmmm, give me some Carmello!

I thought Enzo was yummy but Carm takes the top spot. I love his flirty ways! Bella is the perfect match for him. A strong woman is what the Manzini brothers need to tame their wild ways and Bella is that for Carm. I love the moment when they give into their attraction and stopped fighting it. I also love we get more of Enzo and Annie in this book. Can't wait for Dom's book! It's going to be a doozy!
Yael Shalom
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very cute book. Fun. Sexy. Light as a feather
Jessica
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh goodness - this one was awesome!
I really enjoyed this couple. They are perfect for each.
Of course, my favorite parts of this book was the glimpses of Annie and Enzo. I love those two!
Irene

I loved Dirty Flirty Enemy by Piper Rayne.

From the first page I was hooked, I loved Carmelo and Bella.
I enjoyed their banter, they made me laugh with their competitiveness and their chemistry was off the charts!
This was such a easy and entertaining read, the pages kept turning and my interest was held from start to end.

I love the relationship between the Mancini brothers and their family, these sexy, hot and passionate young men have captured my heart and I'm so happy authors Piper
Susan (susayq ~)
woohoo! Carm Mancini totally stole my heart! He and Bella were perfect, even with their differences. It was great seeing Enzo and Annie as much as we did, and I will just say that Dom totally has me even more intrigued than he did in book 1. I am dying for his book, especially after the way this ended!

The Mancini guys are amazing!
Ambur
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First Impressions...
Well! The first book in the White Collar Brothers series was amazing, and so was this one!!! One of the things I love most about Piper and Rayne is the fact that their series continue to deliver. The sequels are usually just as good (or sometimes even better!) than the first ones, and DIRTY FLIRTY ENEMY was fantastic! Carm and Bella were absolutely amazing and their enemies-to-lovers slowburn was sooooo good! It was just the summer romance that I wanted!

This is how I
Avidez Literaria
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Carmelo Mancini is like poison wrapped in the most delectable chocolate. By the time you realize your mistake, it’s too late.”

Carmelo Mancini is used to winning. Always. With a successful career as a real estate broker, and his photo stamping various billboards in the city, his name is synonymous with efficiency, competence and power. So losing a client to a competitor who takes a totally different approach is a declaration of war.
Bella is trying to start over. Venturing into a new city and a
PP's Bookshelf
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Piper Rayne has become my go-to author when I need a sexy rom com. And Dirty Flirty Enemy is another addition to the endless list of my favorite Piper Rayne stories. It was laugh out loud hilarious. It was wickedly sexy. It was totally swoon worthy from the first page to last. And the sizzling hot and intense chemistry was on point like always. I didn't even realize how the time passed while reading this book!

Carmelo Mancini is a jerk. There is no beating about the bush about this fact. He is
KFForever
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Just when you come to believe that these amazing authors cannot top their last release, they bring out a book so full of feels that it blew this readers mind.

The first White Collar Brothers book featuring Enzo and Annie had my heart rate rising and my insides all gooey and warm. I didn’t think for one nanosecond that anybody could top these two…hold the phone and his beer, along came Carm and shook my world up.

The devil may care
Erin Lewis
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Dirty Flirty Enemy (White Collar Brothers #2) by Piper Rayne

Book two in the series and is Carmelo “Carm” Mancini’s story and what a story it is. Bella is the woman who unknowingly steals his client and from then on it’s war.

An enemies to friends story that had me hook, line and sinker. The chemistry between Carm and Bella is smoking hot, intense and almost impossible to ignore.

Carm is totally focused on his work as a realtor, even more focused on beating competing broker Bella, but
samsbookstagram
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Dirty Flirty Enemy is book 2 in the White Collar Brothers series, and I was really excited to read Carmelo's story after he was introduced in the first book, Sexy Filthy Boss.

This book is exactly what I look for in enemies to lovers romance. Hatred, witty banter, steamy encounters, and undeniable attraction, all wrapped up in a rom-com bow.

Bella & Carm are perfect for each other, they just won't admit it. A real-estate agent & FSBO (for sale by owner) agent with offices across the hall
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
I have infinite love for this series and the enemies-to-lovers between Carm and Bella is pure entertainment!

Despite what we see on the surface from Carm, there's so much more to them. When you start these books you always have to remember that these men are completely family-oriented and that they NEVER want to disappoint Ma. It's like a sacred thing, you never want to cross Ma. So you know that there will always be more to the Mancini men than what we see.

One by one, they're taking the leap and
Vickie
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Carm is a bit of a commitment phobe, a one night and done kinda guy. Working as a realtor he’s ambitious and more than prepared to put the hard work in. When a gorgeous woman moves into the neighbouring office to Carm, sparks fly between them straightaway when she walks away with one of Carms clients. These two definitely have a mutual dislike for each other but that doesn’t stop the chemistry between them building until it’s impossible for either of them to ignore.

These two have so
Lexi Cubbins
Mchottie Mancini brothers alert!
I loved this one even more than the first book - I'm a sucker for the love/hate thing going strong -.

We've heard all about the she-devil aka Bella moving her office next door to Carm's in the first book already. While Bella is doing the FSBO thing, Carm still feels a little threatened by her. It's definitely not helping that he can't keep his eyes off her ass whenever he sees her in the hallway.
Or that Bella kind of accidentally steals a client from him.
They seem
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
When I first met Carmelo in Sexy Filthy Boss, I was intrigued. Who advertises real estate with shirtless poses on billboards? Then he mentioned his rival had moved into his building, across the hall no less, and I was hooked! I knew I just had to read Dirty Flirty Enemy. I was not disappointed.

Carm is arrogant, but he is also funny. I love the way he interacts with his family as well as Bella. Bella is strong and driven; I really came to like her. Together, they had chemistry in spades.

The plot
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Truly Mine (Mason & Sophie, #1; Roommate Duet, #3)
  • This Is Wild (This is, #2)
  • Truly Yours (Mason & Sophie, #2; Roommate Duet, #4)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • This Is Love (This is, #3)
  • Filthy Rich (Filthy Rich, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me, #1)
  • Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)
  • The Billionaire Book Club (Billionaire Collection 3)
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Wait For Me
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • Dating Roulette
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • This Is Crazy (This is, #1)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
Piper Rayne, or Piper and Rayne, whichever you prefer because we’re not one author, we’re two. Yep, you get two USA Today Bestselling authors for the price of one. Our goal is to bring you romance stories that have "Heartwarming Humor With a Side of Sizzle" (okay...you caught us, that's our tagline). A little about us... We both have kindle’s full of one-clickable books. We're both married to ...more

White Collar Brothers (3 books)
  • Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers #1)
  • Wild Steamy Hook-Up (White Collar Brothers #3)