Start by marking “Baby, Be My Last (The Fairfields)” as Want to Read:
Baby, Be My Last (The Fairfields)

Baby, Be My Last

(The Fairfields #3)

It’s not that I don’t believe Silas when he tells me who he really is. It’s that I don’t want to.
Of all the families in all the world, that boy had to be a Fairfield.

In retrospect, I should have guessed as much. A guy sneaking around the Acre Hotel, so irrationally handsome it leaves me breathless? There’s only one bloodline he could’ve come from.

One night. That’s how
Published January 15th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Baby, Be My Last, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby, Be My Last

Start your review of Baby, Be My Last (The Fairfields)
Kelly DeMarco
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful, emotionally provocative love story

Baby, Be My Last by Piper Lennox is absolutely a wonderfully well written book. The love story of this couple is so very sweet, deeply emotional, humorous, a bit of a tear-jerker and a fully engaging plot.
I love this couple, Silas and Camille. Their storylines are different yet share commonalities which creates healing bonds, providing each other with much needed support.
Reading this love story was enthralling, captivating and the last quarter of the
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This was another good read in the series. In this one we have Silas and Camille. Silas is the son of the famous Fairfield's. However, he was conceived during an affair and therefore his life was a lot different than the rest. Camille has her own issues going on. Her parents are making some big changes in their lives and she is not ready for that. Thankfully they have each other and can get through it all.
Silvia
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the series. I loved the first two books and couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one.
There’s something about the characters in this series. No matter how outlandish some things are (the nudist trailer park), Piper Lennox manages to make these characters so very human and real! I love that in a book.
This book might just be my favorite in the series! I adored Silas, and really liked and empathized with Camille. This book definitely brought out some strong emotions for me
Susanh
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another Fairfield man falls

Silas has lived under the Fairfield name his whole life. He has the name but none of the benefits. Seems he’s the illegitimate son of family patriarch Timothy Fairfield, who he only vaguely remembers. When Silas decides to force a confrontation with Tim, he realizes there are two sides to every story.

Hotel maid Camille does nothing but work. Her mom’s been sick and she’s helped with the bills for years. Now that mom’s better, maybe she can ease up and enjoy herself.
Margaret Garrett
*Sob!* I'm not kidding! "Baby, Be My Last," is the third and final book of The Fairfields series, by Piper Lennox. A stand-alone, that reads well, but you'll be compelled to pick up the first two books; the whole storyline is that gripping. The finale features Silas and Camille, a sweet couple who have been shattered by outside influences and family drama. Well-written with strong characters and great dialog. Keeping the tissues handy is no joke, I was bawling like a baby! Sweet, funny, ...more
Tara Rainwater
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Silas is a guy who never knew his family other than his mother. But he is soon to find out what he is missing ... in life & love. Camille is a hard worker with a great family life but a great deal of struggles. But when the two worlds collide anything can & will happen. Great storyline. I will definitely be reading the other books in this series

BP34
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third and final book in the Fairfield's series by Piper Lennox. After lots of drama and turmoil, it ends with an HEA and no cliffhanger. Silas and Camille will set your Kindle on fire. No shortage of family drama and overflowing with chemistry. Beware, his book is hard to put down once you start. Well written and engaging characters. I loved this book and voluntarily chose to write a review after reading an arc copy via Booksprout.
Dan Hunt
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you appreciate fascinating character development and simple but exquisite plot development then this is a book for you. Sometimes character development is another term for "boring" but never in this book. It is very well written and developed. Hope its not the last of the series.

Ashley
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a good love story between two people stuck in circumstances they shouldn't be involved with. Family sometimes takes our lives away from us and it takes others to show us the way. These two guided each other toward a future.

Tammy
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The last in the series- Silas has come looking for answers from the Fairfields. His father, that has denied him since he was little, he deserves answers. He meets Camille working at the Acre and keeps his last name from her. But Camille only knows pain when she thinks of the rich Fairfields and all her family has suffered through. It is a rocky romance but I really enjoyed this series a lot.
Laurie Baker
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Baby be my last

Silas, the bastard Fairfield son is in town to claim his dad's abandonment only to find potentially the "one". Camilla works for the Fairfields and is not a fan. Will it work between these two? Read the book to find out!!!
Lola
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute little story. It was also surprisingly sad towards the end. I loved that we got a little glimpse of Cohen and Juliet and Levi and Mara.
Nate
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Silas & Camille's story. It was a very emotional & intriguing book for me. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout.
BELINDA JEFFS
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this author, fantastic read!!!
Brandy France
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this ARC free. Wow... This book is will or emotions and drama. This storyline will keep you going up and down with the characters and how they feel. This is a great book with a hea.
Kala Willard
Feb 02, 2019
Allison Hankammer
Apr 28, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Baby Bargain (Inked Hearts #8)
  • Master Baker
  • Accidental Husband (Inked Hearts, #7)
  • Accidental Shield
  • Best Fake Fiance (Loveless Brothers #2)
  • Dare to Kiss (Maxwell, #1)
  • Game Changer
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Put A Ring On It, #2)
  • Marriage of Convenience (The Raven Brothers #1)
  • #BreakingTheRules (#BestFriendsForever, #6)
  • Losing It (Inked Hearts #6)
  • Fake It for Me (Bad Boy Greeks, #1)
  • Southern Gentleman (Charleston Heat, #3)
  • A Beautiful Mistake
  • Never Catch The Bouquet
  • A Really Bad Idea
  • The Nerd Next Door
Piper Lennox is the author of the Love in Kona series, All Mine, and more. Her favorite heroes are broken; her favorite heroines are feisty (and, usually, also broken). Nothing fascinates her more than all the incredible ways two people can learn to save themselves...and each other.

Piper lives in Virginia with her husband, their three children, and a Siberian Husky too smart for his own good.

The Fairfields (3 books)
  • Darling, All at Once (The Fairfields,  #1)
  • Honey, When It Ends (The Fairfields Book 2)