Start by marking “Coveting Love & Revenge (Perilously Pretty #2)” as Want to Read:
Coveting Love & Revenge (Perilously Pretty #2)

Coveting Love & Revenge

(Perilously Pretty #2)

Synthia will do anything for her daughter - even murder.

1871, high-society Savannah, Georgia.

Penniless and jaded governess, Synthia James, is trapped with her employer, a man she once loved but now despises. His obsession with money and stature has corrupted them both. When he bids their young housemaid to kill a man who threatens his business, Synthia’s maternal instincts
264 pages
Published June 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Coveting Love & Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coveting Love & Revenge

Petula
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once upon a time Synthia James was in love with her boss Edison Pike. Over the years he has changed into a monster using fear and brutality to control everything she does. What he has forced her to do has changed her forever.
The young mixed race girl she has brought up is as much a daughter to her as one from her body would have been. She is also her weak spot.
This is an exciting story set just after the American civil war. Many people are using very underhanded means to get very rich. In this
Kri Wood
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Haven has done it again! OMG where do I begin with this review. I loved it because it is written after The American Civil War and the setting is lovely. I love how Haven described things and the way they talked was amazing. Plus Savannah Georgia is my favorite place I want to go visit. I love the history of it and the stories that come from there are amazing.

We meet Synthia, Edison, and Salis. Synthia is in a relationship with Edison and she wants out. He is not who he used to be and he has chan
Cheryl Johnson
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's 1871 in Savannah, Georgia. Synthia James is stuck in a relationship with a man she once loved, but due to greed and corruption, now despises. When he tries to force the young housemaid, a girl Synthia loves like a daughter, to kill a man, she commits the heinous act herself in order to protect the girl.

Now he wants another man dead. This time a stranger who ignites a passion she once thought was lost.

Synthia must now decide on how far she will go in order to keep her daughter safe.
Everything Bookish  Blog
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A slowly growing darkness is invading Synthia’s life. The characters are fun to watch and the story flows naturally. My emotions got wrapped up in their life and I was at the edge of my seat for every twist. My favorite part was the darkness that wrapped so intricately through the story. Desperately seeking a better life what would you do?
Shauna Joesten
Jul 15, 2019
Jen
added it
Jun 15, 2019
Haven Cage lives in the Carolinas with her husband and son. After many years of dabbling with drawing, painting, and working night shift in the medical field, she decided to try her hand at writing. Unfortunately, her love for books came later in life and proved to add a healthy challenge during her writing journey. Determined to hone her craft though, she soaks up as much information as she can, ...more

Perilously Pretty (2 books)
  • Craving Love & Death (Perilously Pretty #1)