Start by marking “Concerto (North Security, #2)” as Want to Read:
Concerto (North Security, #2)

Concerto

(North Security #2)

Samantha Brooks stands onstage as the curtain rises. Her dreams are coming true. She doesn’t know her nightmare is coming too.

The spotlight lands on Samantha Brooks. Years of practice build to the opening night of a global tour. She plays her heart out, but there are darker forces underneath the stage.

There are eyes watching from the wings.

Liam North fights to keep her saf
Published March 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Concerto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Concerto

KFForever
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

5-stars+ ~ Reviewed by Sharon Thérèse at KindleFriendsForever

I honestly didn’t think Warren would be able to surprise me even more than she'd already had in Overture, but with her wicked penmanship, she’s done it again and very well indeed. Ooh my, the surges of exuberance and angst in vividly described scenes had me sitting on the edge of my seat, and the cliffy... it’s excruciatingly frustrating. Waiting for Sonata, the last book in the North Security Series releasing this summer me
Kissimmee Crum
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
~ Books & Magic Shop Reviews ~

Skye Warren literally did it to me AGAIN.

The more I step into the world that Samantha and Liam live in, the more emotional and distraught I become. But not in a bad way, no! Skye Warren has a talent in taking what could’ve been simple forbidden love and manipulating and crafting it into something TWISTY and EXHILARATING.

Overture was an amazing read that went above and beyond my expectations when coming in for the first time. Concerto has completely FLOORED me.
Stephanie (Bookfever)
After finishing this book I had this intense feeling of happiness. This wasn't because I was glad I had finished reading but because I enjoyed it so much. It's been a long time since I had this feeing and that truly made me happy. A book like Concerto is exactly why I love reading.

Just like with the first book I loved that once again music played a big part in the story. This also made me realize I really enjoy books that are about or involve music in some way. There was so much more of everythi
Little Steamy Reads
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My amazement has just reached the next level. I’m not joking. I got so caught up in Samantha and Liam’s story that I can’t think about anything else. I’m enchanted by Skye Warren’s words, like a fan of classical music is enchanted with the sounds of instruments and I can’t wait for the grand finale to give the author a standing ovation. Concerto is full of suspense, surprising twists and passion pours out of the pages of this incredible book. Sit down comfortably, because you will not be able to ...more
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing

"He was more than my guardian- he was the axis around which I spun."

Concerto was a sexy and suspenseful story that continues Liam and Samantha's passionate journey. This book was even more intense than the last one, filled to the brim with raw angst and explosive suspense.

"A violin is not a thing- not to someone who plays like me. It's moody and emotional and mysterious. That's what Liam is to me."

There was so much tension in this book and I loved every bit of it. The danger surrounding Samantha
Saira Moodley (BookedMercy)
Arc provided in exchange for an honest review

“There’s no denying the obsession I have for Samantha Brooks. No denying the pleasure and the pain that climbs my cock as I pump into her endless, forever.”

Omg finally the second book.. and let me tell you, I DEVOURED Concerto 🙀.. read it in one sitting.. no pee break even🙈.. and I freaking loved it. I need a Liam in my life 🤤..

This story picks up right where Overture left us, with Samantha leaving Liam to go on tour and the readers finding out
Sue's Romance Reviews
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was an extraordinary second book in the North Security trilogy. From the very beginning the angst is like a music string being tightened as it’s being tuned. The angst ratcheting and the passion exploding. Concerto has all the elements of an extraordinary romantic suspense story. Simply gripping. A lot sinful!

Samantha is finally on her own. Preparing for her upcoming concert, she believes she will remain in the shadows. But with the ever present threat to her life and her new role in
PP's Bookshelf
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-read-2019
My heart really can't take the torture anymore. I have been holding breath throughout Concerto by Skye Warren. My heart has stopped and started so many times that I can't count. Concerto was an almost religious experience for me. The music flowed from the pages to my body. The devastating passion and heartbreaking emotions were too intense and just perfection.

This story is so much more than an age gap forbidden romance between the violin genius and the special force security specialist. This is
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: celeste
Three things that go great together; music, love and sex!  Concerto is the second book in this trilogy, and it is unbelievable.  Overture is a must read to follow along in Concerto but… oh the story line is amazing.  With great characters and a lot of action this book is a real page turner and is impossible to put down!  Concerto is more than 5-stars worth of reading and I highly recommend it.
Samantha Brooks has left the North Securities compound to start a world tour that she has been hired to
Dar
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good – I mean, it was, I need to sleep and am so tired, but I stayed up until 4 am to finish it good. You know in a trilogy, the second book is sometimes that wonderful creamy centre, big on decadence, high on gooey goodness, but without a lot of substance to fill you up? Yeah, the is NOT the case here, because this book is better than the first, this book doesn’t even feel like it is in a trilogy, it is a complete, hair-raising, edge-of-your-seat-sitting, make-you-squirm-in-all ...more
Babel
This is so much more than I could have imagined. Overture and Concerto are two masterpieces in a row.

I really found myself loving every word, every scene. Beautiful writing, haunting even, especially when exposing the keen poetry of music and violin performances, or the bittersweet tragedy of impossible love.

How can a writer manage to make an intimate scene both lustful and sacred?

I’ve been vibrating with sensual energy all throughout the pages. Atmospheric, this second part is intensely felt, a
Dirty Little Secret Book Blog
5⭐
Writing: 5/5
Characters: 5/5 in lust w Liam
Story: 5/5 unique premise but Skye makes it work
Steaminess: 4/5
Romance: 4/5 if you like control and possession (which we do)
Tone: tense, taboo, suspenseful, brooding

We thought we couldn't fall harder for Samantha & Liam. We were wrong! A gripping story filled with action and twists you never see coming. The connection between Samantha and Liam is intense. We loved Overture, but Concerto is PERFECTION. The story kept us hooked into the wee hours o
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Books in North Security series should be read in order:
Book 1: Overture
Book 2: Concerto
Book 3: Untitled
Skye Warren
May 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
CONCERTO IS LIVE NOW ❤🎻

Liam North fights to keep her safe with every weapon he owns. She’s his greatest pride—and his greatest weakness.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2V9YZ96
International: http://bit.ly/2H840tK
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/2VirpO9
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2UcFPPA
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2UewUgh

The danger comes from somewhere no one expected. Betrayal threatens to destroy everything he’s built. His business. His family. His life.

When the curtain falls, only one of them will be left s
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“She brings out the wild animal in me, the beast that doesn’t care about laws or morality. She’s mine and I want the world to know it".

We wanted it, we practically craved it, and we got it. The highly anticipated second part of the North Security Series delivered some gasp moments, new drama, powerful comebacks and let’s not forget the passionate and hot as heck off the charts connection with the main characters. If you were thinking that this was going to be more tame than the first book,
Isabella.R
4 Crescendo Stars ⭐

Concerto is the second book in the North Security Trilogy. The story of child prodigy violinist Samantha and guardian Liam North picks up from their separation in book one ‘Overture’.

Although the pair have previously acknowledged their feelings, Liam has never been able to accept them being together. The age difference, their guardian/ward relationship and the secrets he’s been carrying keeps them apart.

For the first time, 18 year old Samantha is performing alone in the real w
Jen
I just got back from my holidays... so review to come!
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
After that ending in Overture I have been on pins and needles waiting for the opportunity to read Concerto, the much anticipated follow up to book and let me just say it did not disappoint. Samantha and Liam and their connection had the powerful punch Skye Warren's book always pack as it left me gasping for air and wanting more in the same breath.

Violin prodigy, Samantha Brooks, has left the sanctity of Liam North's protection and is now on a world tour, spreading her wings. But when danger is
Andra
Feb 19, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I've read Overture and now I can't wait to read Concerto! I'm dying to see how the story of Liam and Samantha progresses!
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Not the ending I was looking for... plus I think another book to come??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I try to stay away from series. I don’t always have the time to go back and read books that I’ve missed. However, I love the writing talents of this author and I really wanted to see what’s happened in this next installment.

A story of a May to December love that was quite scandalous and forbidden. A barely legal love affair to remember is what this series is all about.

With plenty of heated connections, Lia
Book Maniac Forever

4 "Music Wonderland" Stars
After the way I fell in love with Overture, the delicious slow burn forbidden romance that marks the start of the North Security Series, I was highly anticipating the follow up book. Skye Warren, with her wonderful prose, brings passion and emotion into Concerto. She also raises the suspenseful vibe of a few degrees!

"The moment her lips touch mine I'm suffused with music, thousands of notes that she's played for me, a million heartbeats."

Samantha is not under
RentasticReads
After reading Overture, I honestly didn’t know what to expect from this one—especially in terms of the storyline. But Skye Warren continues to astound me with her ability to have you hooked and sucked even deeper into a world she creates for the reader. I got lost in Wonderland. I fell into the rabbit hole and there’s no escaping for me until I get that last book. Until I learn all the other truths still hidden in the story and the fate of these two characters.

I still feel voiceless without th
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Concerto follows violin prodigy Samantha Brooks right down the rabbit hole as she embarks on her first world tour. Finally aging out of Liam North's custody, the forbidden longing that's burned between her and her guardian evolves into something not quite as taboo as it once was but certainly just as complicated.

This second installment in this Skye Warren series is full of passion and steam, enthralling new characters, and unpredictable twists at every turn. Truly, Samantha Brooks is Alice, step
Dreamy reads
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

"He was more than my guardian—he was the axis around which I spun."

I sit here in amazement, in such awe as I devoured the highly anticipated second book in the North Security Series, Concerto, by Skye Warren.

I absolutely needed this book and now it’s here and I love this beautiful world that Warren has created! It’s addictive, page-turning, and you will NOT be able to put this book down for one second!

What Warren writes is pure magic, so poet, and magnificent!

Concerto is
Nadine Bookaholic
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book after we were left with one heck of a cliffhanger in OVERTURE, and let me tell you not only did we get more of the exciting rollercoaster ride that we had in the first book but we got more of the passion between Liam and Samantha as well.

Skye Warren has taken us on a ride of "what ifs" and I for one was thrilled with it. Does it matter that the person you have fallen for was your caregiver for part of your life, or that there is a large age gap betwee
Courtney
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
YES! YES! YES!!

Skye Warren has left me stunned with Concerto. She has me so captivated with this trilogy that I don't want it to end.

I purposely drug out reading this book - it was such a delicious, slow torture for me. It is so enthralling and Skye delivers so much in this book, I could feel myself wanting to devour this book in one sitting but kept myself from doing so.

Concerto is wrapped in sexiness, suspense, tension, passion and twists that I never saw coming. This book is so full of life
Cécile Smits
In true Skye Warren style,the second part of this series is even better than the first and i love it! In spite of that cliffhanger....And that’s how good this story is,because i even love the cliffhanger!

Samantha’s grown from the shy little girl in Overture to a woman that learns to put her foot down and refuse the things she doesn’t want to do. She still wants Liam,though....and seeing how she gets past his barriers is beautiful to watch. Even though he still tries to push her away at times,he
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Coverture by Skye Warren ,/i>
GENRE: Contemporary/Forbidden Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book#2 in North Security Series

MY REVIEW
What another masterpiece from Skye, she never disappoints with her lyrical writing and passionate storylines. Concerto has been a highly anticipated read for me after Overture Left us mouth gapping and tongues wagging and boy was it worth the wait.

The angst! God the angst! it was killing me - This installment in the North security series has a su
Jessica Alcazar
i have A LOT of fucking feelings right now. A FUCKING LOT.
That is all ... not really LOL

Let's talk about Skye Warren for a minute before I tell you anything about this story. SHE.CANNOT.BE.TRUSTED. Seriously, I love her deeply, but no.

Now that that is out of the way, let's talk about this block of words in Liam and Samantha's journey. Actually, I can't tell you anything that happens plot-wise, but I can assure you that it ended/paused exactly as/where it should have. I mean it doesn't tak
Carrie Youngcourt
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As Samantha prepares herself to start touring Liam is at his compound stewing realizing he can't let Samantha go, but is it because he can't live without her and he's finally come to his senses or is it because he feels that only he can protect Samantha from her father?

I really admire Samantha though she's only 18 and been sheltered while in Liams care finds herself along the way while making new friends. Samantha discovers her voice and knows what she wants and that's Liam! With lots of hot sc

North Security (3 books)
  • Overture (North Security, #1)
  • Sonata (North Securit,y #3)
“Are you happy now?” I growl against her throat. “Knowing I broke every rule for you. Knowing I’d do it again. I love you, Samantha, and I hate you for it.” 0 likes
“For this moment, I’m hers. The man who loves her – broken and wrong.” 0 likes