Start by marking “Command Me (Royals Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Command Me (Royals Saga, #1)

Command Me

(Royals Saga #1)

A man with the world at his feet, and he stole a kiss from me.

It should have ended there, since I had no idea who he was. Except that kiss was caught by someone's camera, and now the picture is splashed on tabloids all over the world. I should have recognized him: Prince Alexander of Cambridge.

Exiled heir to the throne.

He's controlling. He's demanding.
Published (first published May 4th 2014)

Start your review of Command Me (Royals Saga, #1)
Fi
May 17, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tbr-may

1 SERIOUSLY?-Did-I-Read-the-Average-Rating-Wrong?! Stars

description

When he kissed me, I was shocked. He was a stranger and still so familiar. It wasn't until I woke up to my picture splashed on the cover of tabloids that I realized I knew who he was.

Exiled heir to the throne.

He isn't Prince Charming. He's controlling. He's demanding. He's dangerous. And I can't say no to him.

Lucia
Oct 26, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1-2-stars-read
Robotic writing full of clichés and cheesy lines. Eye-roll worthy characters. Plot brought nothing new, it was just constant back and forth with plenty of sex in between. I think it is time for me to make a clean break with erotic romance.
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
3.5 Stars

I actually liked this one a lot at the beginning. I've never read about a bad boy prince before and was very intrigued but as soon as I got to know the characters more it went a little downhill for me.

Alexander is the royal bad boy and rebel of the British royal family. Of course he is one of these troubled heros.
He doesn't do romantic or long-term relationships. When he meets Clara he is constantly drawn to her and just wants her for an exclusive sex relationship, not more. Clare is
✿kawehi.reviews
☆ I received an RC via AToMR PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ! ☆

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Command Me is the introduction to Geneva Lees patented Royals Saga trilogy. Ive always loved reading books with badboys and royalty, but what really caught me was a prince and a commoner indulging in a tumultuous affair. Its so much as a questionable as it is dangerous terrain to tread on.

So whats this story all about?Upon graduating from university, American gal, Clara travels to London to celebrate. While there,
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FreeGr2xBbysb_zpsf74bc1bb.gif
FREE on Amazon US today (10/1/2014)

Blurb:

Exiled heir to the throne.

We both have secretssecrets that could tear us apart or drive us closer togetherand as the paparazzi
m.
Oct 05, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Yes, please Stars

I was genuinely impressed with this book. It was free on Amazon, I one-clicked it, and the next thing I know; I was reading it. I had absolutely no expectations, I thought it was going to be one of those books you start reading and then stop reading after a couple of chapters because you realize its not for you. I was wrong. So very wrong. Turns out, with only a few chapters, I was completely sucked in. I wanted more, I wanted to know what would happen next, and I couldnt
Lainey
May 31, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Barfing forever over this title.
I think this is FSOG fanfic.
However I will eventually continue this series.
Fran
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars, royal-rumble
I was asking myself earlier why I keep reading books like this when it would usually just frustrate the hell out of me. You know the kind where there's a damaged guy with so many secrets, and then he meets a girl who's obviously going to be the game changer, but he acts like a douche, and tries to warn and scare her off and protect her from himself. Oh, and don't forget the miserable family drama too. Yes, that kind of story!

Sadly, I still have no idea why I enjoy torturing myself this way. But
Sarah Toussaint
I really liked this but there was something that held me from giving those two last stars. Maybe it was the fact that heroine let the villain get to her so easily or the fact that heroine "fell in love" so abruptly with the hero.

But this was definitely a sexy read and the hot sex scenes made up for the other mediocre stuff...

I will actually be starting the next book right away.
Alia Ros
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AHHHH THIS BOOK IS SO DAMN GOOD JUST ONE TEENY TINY PROB IS THAT IT ENDS W A CLIFFHANGERRR UGHHH

NEED NEED THE SECOND ONE

🙆🙆
MelaDWolf
Mar 09, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: royal
3stars!

There where things that I didn't like at all, and I had few problems with h, but idea for a book is good.

I mean, the hero is sexy prince.

All in all, it was okay.

P.S. Big thanks to Pea, who helped me in finding this book :))))
Cassia Brightmore
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Have you ever had that feeling reading a book where you are just dying with anticipation? So excited to read the next word that you actually can feel yourself tingling with excitement? Even as I was reading this book - I couldnt wait to read it, if that makes sense. I was so immersed in the story that I couldnt get enough, the pages werent turning fast enough - if youve ever read a book that affected you like that, youll know what Im saying - this is THAT book. Even as I sit writing this review, ...more
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This book was such a refreshing surprise. As a reader that's beyond intrigued with the royal family, I loved loved loved reading a story about the fictional version. Command Me was a breath a fresh air, an angsty romance filled with drama and heat and tension. I'm not a reader of historical fiction, but a modern day romance with princes and kings and royal secrets was such a treat for me to get my hands on. And I really enjoyed every bit of it. The writing style of Geneva Lee pulled me in from ...more
Trish Mint
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy shit!! I'm mad, upset; angry...pissed off...hot and bothered!!

Disappointed.....in X!!

And my heart breaks for Clara.

This book was angsty, hot as hell and kept me on the edge of my seat.
Forbidden love stories are my favs. And this def falls into that category.
I still wanna punch walls!! Bad!! Holla!!!
Luzie
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I had so many expectations for this book, and most of them were left unfulfilled. The erotica was not good, it was slightly too strong sometimes. I mean that Prince Alexander was too focused on the physical and therefore the intimate scenes were a bit too unrealistic. In addition, i did not get a connection with either Clara or Alexander, they were okay characters but still a little disappoiting. Also the constant intimacy destroyed the story a little, the rest was just extra content put ...more
Kat
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016
Do you know this situation when you're on vacation and didn't bring enough to read? Well, that's exactly what happened to me!
I went somewhere for only one week and thought the second half of Winter (which means I had more than 400 pages left) would be enough because I never have much time to read on vacation. But it was not enough, haha :D So I had to go buy a book there and the only bookstore I found was really small, so my choice was limited. I felt like reading something hot and sexy and the
Shyralf
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! I liked this one. A prince, who doesnt love a prince? Right! I liked that the heroine came into her own and became a strong woman. I wish she couldve told that Pepper bitch to fuck off sooner, I can already see shes going to be a problem. Other woman drama.

Oh, yeah and get this his family is forbidding the relationship because shes American! Lol....I want to see what happens next.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

I'm a fan of these kinds of book. Reading this book was like watching a cheesy Nicholas Sparks movie only with LOTS OF SEX! A really simple love story with interesting characters and an interesting location and interesting background stories.
It's also totally a Fifty Shades fan fic - only with Royals....but as I said before, I love those stories.... I bet there's a name for them - I can only think of cheap or simple or bad? But I don't mean that in a bad way, because I really enjoyed reading it
Maria
May 05, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Oh My Gawwwd I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel like I'm reading the same book over and over again sometimes. This started out good for me and then it went to shit. I wanted to love it but it was way to similar to other series out there, I was getting dizzy from all of my eye rolling. Off to find another read and hope it's better then the last couple I've read.

2.5 Stars:)
Coco.V
Feb 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/11/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Contessa
3 Stars is pushing it. This book was full of repeat, repeat and more repeat. I struggled through it. Now that it has ended with a cliffhanger (Surprise!!). I am torn between buying the final book and trudging through it just to find closure or giving up all together. Thank goodness the final has not been released yet!
Kei • fiction court •
Feb 14, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
description

So tired of heroines unable to say no because the hero is so damn hot, have some dignity! You'd think these girls have never seen a decent looking guy EVER. She gave it up at 20+% or something, I mean, really?! The Royal Douchebag put her on the cover of every magazine and the media is chasing her but all she cares about is what kind of underwear she's going to wear the day after she meets him and have sex? Oh and of course it's her roommate's cause she's the cotton panties kinda girl. Give me a
Chloe Friend
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, rich, royalty
Sweet mother of muscle...

Prince Alexander of Cambridge...

description

I was really pleasantly surprised by this book!!! I thought it was going to be really stupid and unbelievable but honestly... I lapped up every word!!! It was honestly really good, I believed every word and it wasn't stupid.

Just, please read it!!!
Madison Mary
Dec 23, 2019 rated it liked it
"I suppose no matter how far Ive come, I cant change what happened, and that means sometimes I have to face it."

*2.5 stars for story but rounded to three for eating disorder representation*

SUMMARY
On the night of Clara's graduation party from Oxford, she escapes to the balcony for fresh air and comes across handsome man. After sharing some witty banter and a steamy kiss, they go their separate ways.

One week later, Clara finds her kiss on the front page of every tabloid in London. The
Angela
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
okay,so I wasn't going to write a review on this book, but then I thought "how can I not". It was that bad good.  So here comes another ranting review.

Command Me follows two leading characters. Clara and Alexander.... And I'm just gonna jump Right in on them. Clara is a way stronger written character than Alex (after reading this full review I don't know really how much that's going to say about her character). She's sassy and kind of funny, but honestly that's about it. She has a job doing..?
Christa
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, cliffhanger
***Received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review***

WARNING CLIFF HANGER

Clara cant get the mysterious man who kissed her at her graduation party out of her head. She believes she will never see him again until a picture of them kissing shows up in the gossip magazines and discovers the mystery man she has been fantasizing about is actually the prince of England.

Thanks to the paparazzi Alexander is able to track down the girl who rocked his world with a single kiss. He wants Clara even
Paula  Phillips
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

What does a bookworm do when it has a week holiday with no internet? It reads its ebooks and backlist of older titles. I was in the mood for a Royalty book and had to Command Me sitting on my Kindle to read for a while now. I had a feeling it was going to be a bit raunchy but have to admit it took a different spin than I had originally thought the series would. We first meet best friends Bella and Carla. They are finally graduating Oxford and have their break-up party. Bella is engaged to Philip
Natasha
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-reads
4-4.5 command me stars!

photo image_zpso4aditov.jpg

Well this book took me by pleasant surprise. It had a good story line and yes it is similar to many others in terms of a manwhore meeting a seemingly innocent girl. It has an interesting twist though with a royal prince.

Clara was an interesting character she had some demons in her past but has conquered them. She is quiet strong and confident but bends when she needs to. Overall I liked her and her resolve.

Alexander is the infamous bad boy prince who at the start uses
Cyndi Garcia
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of great Alpha male sexiness. There were parts that made me yawn and there were parts that went back and forth with the same catty issues. But I like it and I'm in a maybe stage to Finish it with the book2.
This book is about an ordinary girl half Brit/half American falling for a guy she had no idea is the Prince. And the Prince has mouth on him that talks WOWsers"! I loved some of the characters in the book.
Jacqueline
DNF.

I don't know what's with me this week, but I can't finish this one either. I was struggling with the dirty mouthed prince arranging to meet someone in a night club because, you know, that would never happen so it jarred with me but then when he wouldn't remove his shirt, I was back into yet another story 'inspired' by fsog and just, no. Not for me.
Goodreads Librari...: alternate book cover - Kindle 2 11 Jan 05, 2019 04:00AM
Geneva Lee Books: FREE BOOK!!!! 1 16 Apr 20, 2015 08:29AM

• Satin and Thorne (Silk and Thorne Book 2)
  • The Deal (Arranged Series #1)
  • Ruined (His For A Week, #5)
  • Intrigued (The Dark Christmases Trilogy Book 1)
  • Save Me (Maxton Hall, #1)
  • The Choice (Arranged Series #3)
  • Scandalous (Alpha Bodyguard, #1)
  • His Sub (The Dom's Submission #1)
  • The Secret (Arranged Series #2)
  • Mister Black (In the Shadows, #1)
  • Elite (Elite Doms of Washington #1)
  • If the Shoe Fits (Once Upon A Romance, #1)
  • Connected by the Sea (Hawaiian Crush, #1)
  • Save Us (Maxton Hall, #3)
  • Save You (Maxton Hall, #2)
  • Teaching Roman (Good Girls Don't, #2)
  • Command (Changing Roles, #1)
  • Enthrall (The Freed Billionaire Spencer Christmas Trilogy Book 1)
Geneva Lee is the New York Times, USA Today, and internally bestselling author of over a dozen novels. Her bestselling Royals Saga has sold over one million copies worldwide. She is the co-owner of Away With Words, a destination bookstore in Poulsbo, Washington. When she isnt traveling, she can usually be found writing, reading, or buying another pair of shoes. ...more

Royals Saga (7 books)
  • Conquer Me (Royals Saga, #2)
  • Crown Me (Royals Saga, #3)
  • Crave Me (Royals Saga, #4)
  • Covet Me (Royals Saga #5)
  • Capture Me (Royals Saga #6)
  • Complete Me (Royals Saga #7)

News & Interviews

“I wanted all of him.
The angel and the demon.
The heaven and the hell.
He was my curse and my salvation.”
7 likes