Start by marking “Love Torn (The Twisted Love Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Torn (The Twisted Love Series #2)

Love Torn

(Twisted Love #2)

To ask other readers questions about Love Torn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Torn

Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Experienced Heroine: 4 stars.
Plot: 1 star.
Overall rating: 3 stars.?

Well I was actually expecting suspense but what I got was a romance book and the suspense part did not meet my expectations at all.

I liked that the heroine was a very experienced woman, she was the equivalent of a man who sleeps around without any strings. No, don’t get me wrong I’m not shaming her, I’m praising her. I’m so tired of virgins heroines with a manwhore why can’t be the other way around?

This heroine did not feel any
Coco.V
Sep 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/26/18)!💝

Blurb:
Detective Kali Mann lives by her nickname: The Mann-Eater. She’s a true love them and leave them with no attachments—ever. She’s hard-core, to the point, intense and she doesn’t always play nice with others. When her partner, Keith Harvard, finally gets her to take notice of him, the case they are working goes awry, and suddenly Kali is having emotions she’s not sure she wants. A major part of her past will come back to haunt her and just as she beings to o
Patty
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get ready for an emotional ride with this great romantic suspense. It this second installment of The Twisted Love series, we meet Kali. She is a emotionally detached detective who loves to work out at the gym and sleep around. She goes through partners at work, and when she decides it's time to give her partner Keith his one night of passion and cast him aside, she finds out there is more to him than just the fling! When these two go undercover for a mission, things go awry and the outcome is no ...more
Cathy Tremblay
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kali Mann is a dedicated police officer, a gym addict and a men eater. She works hard, screws when needed but never lets any emotions or feelings in. She loved once; that was enough to keep her away from that all too sappy world.
When she crosses the line and is stuck with a partner she would rather walk away from, because of the things he makes her feel and slowly cracks her shell, things might change.
A new case brings them close but an old one might tear them apart.
I loved Kali! She is tough
Becky Claxon
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG this book was so good and shocked me how it ended. I am already on pins and needles waiting for the next book. Kali Mann was named the man eater. She had slept with most all the men on her team. She had not slept with her partner Keith Harvard until one evening. Kali did not do relationships and she felt she had a good reason.

I really liked Keith and how he was pushing Kali to let him in. They both made a good team at work, and I felt like they would make a good team personally too. I was gl
Sandi Ramirez
This is the second book in The Twisted Love Series. And what a series this is turning out to be. I am so looking forward to more and more from this duo of writers. Stacy Eaton started us off by giving us one kick a$$ detective Kali Mann. She is beautiful and can catch any mand and believes in the catch and release program. As a detective she is good really good. We get to know her partner Keith Harvard in this book and boy do we get to know how he feels about her. This book is pure Stacy Eaton ( ...more
Jimnlori
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book by Stacy Eaton! Love Torn is the second book in the Twisted Love series by Stacy Eaton and Amy Manemann. It is a series about two female detectives Evie Harper and Kali Mann teaming up to take down a serial killer all along dealing with their pasts.
In Love Torn Keith Harvard and Kali Mann are partners and they work pretty well together, but Keith wants more from Kali and will prove to her that he will wait for her forever if he needs to.
Kali hasn't opened her heart to anyone
Lynn Mullan
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a powerful short read, and introduces us to Detective Kali Mann (the second heroine in the Twisted Love Series).
Kali has had an emotional past, and once it's revealed, it makes you understand why she is the way she is. She's tough, takes no nonsense, and doesn't apologise for the way she lives her life. But underneath her brash exterior she is looking for love, something that has been lacking in her life. But life is never straightforward...
There are plenty of characters introduced in t
Teri
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
She had only tried it once. She took it as a sign and held back. She played but never let anyone in. She’s made mistakes in her past because of it so she has set up some rules. He made her break them. This time we get a look at Kali. She has a few dark spots but is a great detective and while she does have a rep she is respected for her skills. These first two books are merely to introduce our characters and tell us who we’re working with. Giving us a peek at the characters who will be the main ...more
Alicia
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome continuation of this series

Stacy Eaton has written a phenomenal book 2 in the "Twisted Lovs" series. Any Mannemann started it off with a great novella that provides the backstory of many characters as well as the Love Lorn cases. Now more backstory has been provided about this major cronies unit and Kali Mann. Next up: a full length novel!!

Fast moving, realistic characters and storylines that will keep you glued to your seat, as well as the novella, any romantic suspense reader will lov
Catrina
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Watch out for the Mann-eater. Detective Kali Mann has a rough past, and she has closed down her heart so as not to get hurt again. What will happen if she starts to let that wall around her heart crumble? In Love Torn, we are introduced to Detective Kali Mann and her partner.

Stacy Eaton knows how to tell a great story, and Juliana Solo delivered a great performance . I’m so invested in the characters... I’m anxiously awaiting the next book!

I was given this free review copy audiobook at my reque
Patti
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, this book is an emotional and explosive read!! This book is about detective Kali Mann. Kali is a great detective but when it comes to her personal feelings, she is very closed off. Kali has had a lot of one and done partners from work but when she falls in bed with her latest partner Keith Harvard, she has a lot of trouble keeping those feelings away!! Keith Harvard feels like he just knocked down her walls until fate steps in and tragedy puts those walls right back up again!! Great read..c ...more
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
I had the chance to listen to the audio book for this story and I feel like over all it has good promise. The female lead in this story wasn't as likable for me as the previous story's leading lady, but there was a lot going on in this one and the story itself made for a good page turner. I would definitely be interested in listening to the next book when the two leading ladies come together as partners.
Mommysuz
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book #2 in the Twisted Love Series. The writing coloration between Amy & Stacy is wonderful. On the outside Detective Kalie Mann is one tough cookie. She has had many one night stands and had built walls. Keith Harvard tries to knock down the walls. I truly love this series. You definitely must read the fist book in the Twisted Love Series. I am so looking forward to the next story in the series.
Jocelyne
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Twisted Love Series. Like the first book in the Series, this Romantic Suspense is well written, suspenseful and fast-paced. I like the characters, the storyline and the pace. The story ends with a twist. Now, I can't wait to know what happens with Kali, Evie and the others. The narration was well done. I received this free review copy audiobook at my request and I have voluntarily left this review.
Ashley Hedden
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Torn: The Twisted Love Series, Book Two was a great Read by Stacy Eaton. Kali Mann is a detective who goes by the nickname Mann-Eater. Keith Harvard is her partner and has finally noticed her as more than a partner. Kali isn’t sure how to handle her new found emotions. I loved reading this book and can’t wait to read more of this series.
Silver Marie
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreaking

Read the first back story and thought it was a fun start... Now on to our second heroine and my heart broke. As if being a woman in a "man's world" wasn't enough, a haunting past complicates and tangles with the future.

I can only hope that Detective Kali Mann will have her shot of light as the series progresses.
Jaime
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, novella
This was such a great second story in the series! The characters and plot were so well written. The story was short, but definitely packed an emotional punch. I can’t believe how it ended and can’t wait to read the next book in the series

I received an advanced reader copy of this book and voluntarily provided this review
Xtymom
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book may have been short, but dang it packed a punch. It was so good and a great second book to the Twisted Love Series. Kali Mann definitely lives up to her nickname of Mann-Eater. She hasn’t had an easy life and has her defenses up where relationships are concerned. Keith Harvard is going to try and push those defenses down, but will Kali let him.
I need to know what happens next.
Ashley Hedden
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coral Mitchell
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is Kali's back story and it about rips out your heart. She is so guarded and letting anyone past her walls into her battered heart is no small miracle. A must read! I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Marie Godley
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sassy detective that has her own rules and way of handling things – and it often gets her into trouble. Meet Kali Mann and see if you can unravel the mystery of her that is baffling others.
You will be begging for the series to arrive once you’ve read this.
Linda
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A short well written story fast paced, interesting characters and heart ache. Eaton draws you in quick and rips your heart out in this one.
Kali is hard hearted toward men, one night stands and known as Mann-Eater. Her boss is like a dad to her and she's a good cop, but she has one small problem.
Samantha Reeves
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In book two of the co-written Twisted Love series we get to know Stacy Eaton's Detective Kali Mann. She's head strong, does what she thinks is right (despite the consequences), and has truly been through the ringer. I cannot wait to see where this series goes!
Judith Fletcher
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Lorn and Love torn ( The Twisted Love Series )

What a great start to this new series. Each book experience keeps you hooked. The stories are gritty and heartfelt. Full of action. I'm looking forward to the next release.
Brooke
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
Wow. Kali is an amazing detective who has to deal with so much. As a back story to this character this is an amazing listen. I can’t wait to see her in future books.
Narration was amazing. I think I found a new one to look for.
Marie Godley
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You will be begging for the series to arrive once you’ve read this.
Kaitlyn
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ummmmm, WOW!!! This book and this series! I’m seriously super excited! Kali, that girl has my heart hurting for her. And I can’t wait to see where this next book is going to take her! I just omg!!!
Jamie  Leigh
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More. I need more!

Wow. Kali broke my heart. Her life... wow. Great writing! I can't wait to read the full story and find out what happens next!
Jey Cee
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
In the audio book Twisted Love series we get to know Stacy Eaton's Detective Kali Mann. She's head strong, does what she thinks is right and has truly been through the ringer. Good audiobook.
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

Twisted Love (5 books)
  • Love Lorn (The Twisted Love Series #1)
  • Love Inked (The Twisted Love Series Book 3)
  • Love Drowned (The Twisted Love Series Book 4)
  • The Twisted Love Series Set: Books 1-3