Start by marking “A Wyoming Christmas to Remember (The Wyoming Multiples #6)” as Want to Read:
A Wyoming Christmas to Remember (The Wyoming Multiples #6)

A Wyoming Christmas to Remember

(The Wyoming Multiples #6)

She couldn’t remember anything…

Except her love for him.

Stricken with temporary amnesia, Maddie Wolfe can’t remember a single thing about her life…or her boy-next-door husband, Sawyer. But even with electricity crackling between them, it turns out their fairy tale’s careening toward disaster. When Sawyer’s unexpectedly thrust into caring for his newborn twin nephews,
Published November 1st 2019 by Harlequin Special Edition

To ask other readers questions about A Wyoming Christmas to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wyoming Christmas to Remember

Start your review of A Wyoming Christmas to Remember (The Wyoming Multiples #6)
Living My Best Book Life
A Wyoming Christmas to Remember is a heartwarming romance about falling in love more than once with the same person. The story started off with devastating news and introduced two wonderful characters, Sawyer and Maddie. I really enjoyed getting to see this couple fall in love with each other all over again even though they faced some tough circumstances.

Maddie Wolfe was living a happy life with her husband and then her life turned upside down. She had amnesia and didn't remember anyone
Jacqueline Francis
This was such a sweet story! Full of so much heart and love. I devoured it.

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Katie Mettner
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed A Wyoming Christmas to Remember. It was a fast, easy read, and even though I haven't read the first 5, I had no problem reading this one as a stand-alone, which is always important to me.

Maddie is one of those rare gems who is always positive about life. But, with no memory of who she is after a car accident, she's left to figure out her life without all the baggage she had before. She's looking in the window and seeing a happy couple who have known each other for years, but
Julie
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A captivating and charming contemporary romance that will tug at your heartstrings and have you reaching for the tissues, A Wyoming Christmas to Remember is a wonderful Yuletide read from Melissa Senate.

When an accident leaves Maddie Wolfe stricken with amnesia, her husband Sawyer rushes to her side and finds out that his wife cannot remember anything. Although Sawyer and Maddie have been married for years, their fairy tale romance is currently going through a rough patch. Maddie’s accident
Olivia
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: other-reviews
A WYOMING CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER is a relatively short book that could be read in one sitting- but there is a lot going on. The book begins when Maddie wakes up in the hospital without any knowledge of who she is or any of the people/facts about her life. She had a concussion and amnesia (the kind that doesn't actually happen in the real world) is a side effect.

As she learns more about her life, she learns that she and her husband have been at odds about having children- she is pro and he is
Jessica Figueroa
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maddie was in a car accident that ended up with her having amnesia, unsure of what her life was before the accident she goes home with her husband Sawyer. There are things they need to work out because of what she doesn't remember but its clear they still care for one another. Things get a bit more complicated when Sawyers flighty brother drops off his twin newborns and jets. Both of them will care for the twins until or if the brother comes back. Until then they'll get a taste of what its like ...more
Pinot & Pickles
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maddie has always wanted kids, whereas Sawyer feels kids aren’t for him. They have been at odds about having children for a while, especially since they live in a town where multiples are the norm. After surviving a car crash, Maddie is struggling with amnesia and is trying to piece her life back together. In a crazy plot twist, Sawyer’s brother leaves his newborn twins in their capable hands while he tries to figure out what life has in store for him.

This sixth instalment of the Wyoming
Dana Busenbark
Who is Maddie Wolfe and where do we find her? Why? Who is Sawyer? What does he do for a living? There is a little sadness about what is happening in the story. However, I was chuckling by 16% into the story. Who is Cole? What game changer does he drop in Sawyer's lap? It is really interesting to watch Sawyer start to have some realizations and what they mean to him. There is a happy shift from the beginning to the ending of the book. Read and see what that shift is.

RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT
Lovely Loveday
A Wyoming Christmas to Remember is the sixth book the The Wyoming Multiples series by Melissa Senate. A captivating holiday romance that is sure to sweep you off your feet and warm your heart this holiday season.This was a sweet romance that isn't overly dramatic but more of a subtle holiday story. Christmas plays more of a backdrop and not the overall theme. The characters are real and intriguing makingthem easy to relate to.A Wyoming Christmas to Remember is a lovely holiday read ...more
Jilianne
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall, I liked the sentiment of the book but one thing that bothered me was that like, just don't marry a person if you don't agree on the idea of whether to have kids or not. I'm glad things worked out between Maddie and Sawyer but damn, don't marry someone thinking that they will change their mind about the topic of kids.
Susan Lyall
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful love story including babies!

I could not put this book down once started! A man and a woman who had gone to school together and stayed close friends found babies on his doorstep one morning, and decided to care for them until a parent was found. Their relationship turned to love through the new children in their lives.
Crystal Gray
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
I really enjoy this town, and Sawyer and Maddie's story. It was heartbreaking and raw, yet heartwarming. Amnesia can be a curse, but also in some cases it could be a blessing. A fresh start and looking at things in a different light was much needed for this couple!
Rebeccastump