Start by marking “Operation Bailey Wedding (The Baileys #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Operation Bailey Wedding (The Baileys #3.5)

Operation Bailey Wedding

(The Baileys #3.5)

No one could have guessed a marriage could sprout from a one-night stand, but Holly Radcliffe and Austin Bailey appear to be written in the stars. From the backseat of Austin's Jeep to the altar they come. The town of Lake Starlight along with the Bailey's are prepping for the event of the year, but as usual things never go smoothly with these nine siblings and let's not ...more
Published July 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Operation Bailey Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Operation Bailey Wedding

Start your review of Operation Bailey Wedding (The Baileys #3.5)
Tpagirl
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Operation Bailey Wedding was a novella by the authors Piper Rayne from their Bailey series. It should be read in order of the series for full enjoyment.

True to form, the Bailey siblings were out in full force and the authors caught us up on each one. The premise of the story was the preparation for Austin and Holly’s wedding, with each sibling’s involvement. Ultimately it was a quick read with some funny moments.

The authors also used it as a bridge to set the stage for Savannah and Liam’s story
Carmen Rae
So Piper Rayne wrote this book because we have to wait for-freaking-ever for the next installment of the Bailey family. And while I expected it to be a cute little epilogue to Austin and Holly and for us all to witness the much anticipated wedding. I expected a little wedding drama and a few laughs and a whole heap of love.

I didn't expect so much of the other siblings stories, both existing couples and teasers for the new couples to come. Now I am dying for the next book even more than I
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne was everything I was hoping for and more. What a satisfying little appetiser to tide readers over until the next full length Bailey book is available. I have been missing the Bailey crew, and this book was the perfect way to get my fix. Filled with the signature humor I have come to love from Piper Rayne and a whole lot of sweetness.

There were twists and turns throughout, and it was so much fun to catch up with the other family members. I loved and
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
I loved this novella. It might have been short, but it was so sweet. And I really loved the format Piper Rayne chose to write it in. I felt like I really got to check in with everyone. Not only the couples from the previous three books, but also the rest of the Bailey group and a certain best friend.

The family connection, and even the fighting, was heartwarming and often hilarious. I ended the book smiling because I felt this was such a great little addition to the series. This story also has me
Irene
5 stars

Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne was everything I was hoping for.

We get to catch up with all our previous couples, and seeing how life has been treating them plus enjoy the wedding between our eldest Bailey, Austin and his soul mate Holly.
These two are so good together, I couldn't stop smiling watching everything unfold.

description

And for me an extra bonus was getting a little teaser of the Bailey siblings to come in future books.
Can't wait for Savannah & Liam's book in Falling for my
Ally.Always.Reads
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think it was possible but this made me even more excited for the rest of the Bailey series! I need ALL THE BOOKS!!!
Susan (susayq ~)
Ooohhhh! What a great way to catch up with the Bailey family. I loved it.
Nadine Bookaholic
A Wedding! It's finally here, The Big Day, Austin and Holly are getting married and everyone has gathered to bear witness but as you can surmise with this being the Bailey Family things don't go as smoothly as they hope they would.

There is so much going on with each of the siblings and the extended family that I'm surprised it fit into a novella. This was a quick fun read that has some sexy moments with lots of laughs and a happy couple finally saying I DO.

I cannot tell you how much I have been
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Anyone who has been reading the Bailey series by Piper Rayne should know what to expect with a Bailey wedding about to take place…CHAOS, but in the very best of ways. All the Baileys are front and center as Austin Bailey (the oldest of the siblings) weds his once one night stand turned boss turned love of his life, Holly Radcliffe. Of course nothing goes as planned because it’s the Baileys but it all does work out. I loved seeing all of the siblings again, those that are in relationships, those ...more
Nicole Hoefs
This was short and sweet! I’m giving it 5 out of 5 stars. This review is for an ARC, and reflects my honest opinion.

I’ve been missing the Baileys, and I’ve been (impatiently) waiting for the rest of the series to come out. It was nice to get a sneak peek into future relationships, and also get more about past ones. We had chapters from a lot of different POVs (Holly, Austin, Brooklyn, Savannah, Liam, etc.), and I enjoyed each one. You definitely need to read the first three books in this series
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s the wedding we have all been waiting for and it was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. This book was so much more than I expected and everything I didn’t know I needed in my life.

In true Bailey fashion there is so much chaos surrounding Austin and Holly’s wedding, both with them and the rest of the Bailey clan. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and everything that I would have expected for the Bailey’s. The family came together and celebrating the first of what I’m sure will be many Bailey weddings.

I loved
Keri Loves Books
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s Time To Get Hitched

I just love a wedding. All the Bailey’s are back in Lake Starlight to celebrate. It’s about to get a little crazy.

The first Bailey is about to get hitched and if it can go wrong it will. Holly and Austin will just need to remember what’s most important.

Chaos and love is synonymous with the Bailey’s and this story will deliver on both. Either way you’ll get caught up with the whole clan. Enjoy!
Shawna
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was perfect! I was missing our Lake Starlight family and this novella totally hit the spot!
phoebess
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews
I was expecting something else, to be honest, Definitely not this "let's get caught up with every character in the past and future books" plot surrounding the wedding.
Ambur
First Impressions...
Absolutely adorable! The perfect peek into what's going on with the three Bailey couples we already love, and a great sneak at what's coming up next for our other beloved Bailey family members! OPERATION BAILEY WEDDING was delightful and a treat for fans of the series! :)

This Book In 5 Words:
Sweet. Delightful. Adorable. Blissful. Lovely.

What Did I Like:
- Getting to see what was happening with the three couples from the previous books: LESSONS OF A ONE-NIGHT STAND
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review Operation Bailey Wedding (The Baileys #3.5) by Piper Rayne

From the first book in this fabulous series, Piper Rayne had me hooked. In fact there is not a Bailey that I don’t love. They are such a great family and their friends are just as awesome. I really love small town romances and have often found myself often wishing that I could be a part of the Lake Starlight , Alaska community and a member of the Bailey clan.

Piper Rayne write strong characters that are so easy to relate to
Avidez Literaria
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing

"This is life with the Bailey's, but I wouldn't change it for anything."

The most loving, complicated and funny family that you know is about to gain a new member. And five days before the wedding, it seems like anything can happen. Even the unlikely. And when it happens, one question hangs in the air: What happens to the honeymoon?

Is it possible to fall in love over and over again? If you are talking about the Bailey's that's totally possible and true. What is absolutely not possible is to put
Caroline
5 Stars
I love these small novellas that show you small glimpses of some of your favorite book characters.
Of course, this book is even more special because I am obsessed with the Baileys! They are the best and always makes me laugh. This novella visits every couple we have been introduced to so far, and we get to see a little of there lives.

But what I loved the most is all the teasers this novella gave me. I can't wait for the next couple of books in this series, especially after this one big
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Piper Rayne has done the unthinkable in the best ways and given fans (me! me! me!) of Lake Starlight and the Bailey's series a fresh novella. If I didn't love this series already, after this book I'd be head over heels. Operation Bailey Wedding was the perfect addition to this series... a fun, sweet, sexy, swoony, laugh out loud romance that made my heart soar with all the good feels and left me loving this crew of people even more by the time it was over.

My love grew big for this
Melissa B
This story had me mesmerized from the very first chapter and every page in between, until the very end. This book was equal parts humor and drama making it another perfect Bailey family story. I thoroughly enjoyed the POV's from each of the Bailey Clan and getting a peek at everyone's impression of what was unfolding. If you thought this wedding would commence without any hiccups, think again. It wouldn't be a Bailey event without some twists and turns that had you on the edge of your seat with ...more
Lourdes
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t know how much I’d been missing the Baileys since I started reading and, I have to say, it felt like coming home.
To me, this is the perfect little morsel to keep the readers at bay while waiting on the next Bailey book. Operation Bailey Wedding is not only about Austin and Holly’s wedding, but an overall glimpse of our favorite family and I don’t think it could have been any better with the right amount of romance, drama, sexy and fun times in good Piper Rayne fashion.
I couldn’t get
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
Loved this little novella with the Bailey family!!!! It just gets me extra excited for the rest of the books in this Bailey family series. I loved taking a look back on the older couples, and how their lives are. I could not put this book down at all. It's only short but I did not mind at all. I just loved it! I can't wait for Savannah and Liam's book next!
Lacey
absolutely cannot wait for the next in this series!! If you haven't started this one yet, do it!
The Book Lover
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book from Piper Rayne!!! I feel like at this point I would read their grocery list and love it!!! I can't wait for the next book!
Kat's Books & Brews
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

I love the Baileys. Being back in their world is always a special treat. I love how Piper and Rayne gave each character their own chapters. I love catching up with all the new town gossip. It was hands down a perfect novella. You know what I’m super excited for?? LIAM AND SAVANNA!!!!!!

Luisa Rivas
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very cute story that brings us again to Starlight town, with the wonderful Bailey siblings. The scope of the story covers the day before Austin’s and Holly’s wedding day, including sibling bickering, preparations, couples updates, etc. It’s very cute and romantic and unfortunately short. It also paves the way into the next book, Savannah’s story. Since the story was short, it felt like a short visit that makes you crave more, or at best, re-read the previous books in order to visit these old ...more
Ri
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Refreshing

Just what I needed to keep my Bailey fever alive. I have been jonesing for more of this family. I cannot wait for Liam and Savannah 's book next.
Kim
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve been missing the Bailey crew and Operation Bailey Wedding is a short & sweet glance into Austin and Holly’s wedding. We get the entire Bailey clan, along with some twists and turns that are unexpected and a glance into the characters of the next Bailey book. This was a perfect addition to the series and I truly enjoyed it! Definitely check out the entire Bailey series!
Jen
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am in LOVE with this series and ALL The Bailey's! This was a cute novella to catch us all up on the happenings of The Bailey clan as they prepare for a wedding. Piper Rayne keeps me laughing and turning the pages to read more and more about this family! Its quickly become one of my favorite series and I'm dying for more!
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Absolute perfection! I got everything I wanted and so much more. The Baileys are such an incredible family.
I seriously love this series so much.
I can’t recommend it often enough..so give it and try...start with Lessons From A One-Night Stand.
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~
Flow (Writing Style)~ 5/5
Backdrop (World Building)~ 5/5
Originality~
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Truly Mine (Mason & Sophie, #1; Roommate Duet, #3)
  • Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #2)
  • Truly Yours (Mason & Sophie, #2; Roommate Duet, #4)
  • Always Mine (Liam & Madelyn, #1; Roommate Duet, #5)
  • The Best Friend Problem
  • Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • This is Love (This Is, #3)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • 28 Dates (Crazy Love, #3)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me, #2)
  • Cupids Anonymous
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Decidedly By Chance (By the Bay, #5)
  • This is Wild (This Is, #2)
Piper Rayne, or Piper and Rayne, whichever you prefer because we’re not one author, we’re two. Yep, you get two USA Today Bestselling authors for the price of one. Our goal is to bring you romance stories that have "Heartwarming Humor With a Side of Sizzle" (okay...you caught us, that's our tagline). A little about us... We both have kindle’s full of one-clickable books. We're both married to ...more

The Baileys (9 books)
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand (The Baileys, #1)
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys #2)
  • Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)
  • Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • Secrets of the World's Worst Matchmaker (The Baileys #7)
  • Winning my Best Friend's Girl (The Baileys #8)
  • Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys #9)