Start by marking “BIG SKY” as Want to Read:
BIG SKY

BIG SKY

When my feet hit the dirt at the Big Sky Dude Ranch, I have a pretty good idea what to expect. What happens next nearly shook me out of my brand-new cowboy boots. See, I’m here to write a travel article, but in one instant my interest in saddles, horses, and the Montana sky evaporate. All I see are blue eyes, chiseled cheekbones, and a black cowboy hat.

What I find out, is
ebook
Published May 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about BIG SKY, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BIG SKY

Macaela Conder
Shelves: arc, confirmed-safe
I love me some insta! And Dani Wyatt knows how to do insta. Smokin HOT and toss is a bit of drama and good to go! Safe read.
Amyb1975
Giddy-motherf*cking-up cowboys and cowgirls! 🐴
What in tarnation did I just read y'all?

Ok, I'm not a cowgirl or from the south at all but it sounded good. Seriously though...that story was something else. Let's get down to business real quick.

-neither virgins, h has had a couple boyfriends in college but no details and it seems to have been years since H was with OW. Not a manho.
-dual POV
-H is 36 y/o and h is 20 y/o
-great epilogues at 2 months and another at 3 years out
-no abuse
-no cheating
-no re
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hunky, sexy, alpha cowboy- Garrett had me needing a cold drink right from the beginning. Mary Beth & Garrett had chemistry that kept me tapping for the next page on my tablet and I couldn't get enough of them. Dani Wyatt knows how to these fast paced stories that have plenty of story behind them. Going to be patiently waiting on what else Dani will give us, hopefully soon. Kara~ 4 Stars
Book Snob Sue
Ok, so anytime a book starts out with the first lines being “I’m jealous. Of a f*cking saddle.”…I’d say I am probably really going to like the book…and I floved it. She totally nailed these two, and I loved it. Before I start really getting into my review, something I don’t normally do, but this cover…..this cover is just wow, I mean wow. Not gonna lie, even if I had never read a Dani Wyatt book….would have totally one-clicked it for the cover alone. I don’t say that lightly or often…hell maybe ...more
MichelleG
Instalove? Check
Age Gap? Yup
Hot cowboy who is ready to upend his entire life for the heroine? *sigh* So much yes
Hot smexy scenes? This is Dani Wyatt, so OF COURSE!

I loved this story about the self contained, quiet, content with his life Garrett who's world gets turned upside down by the sight of Mary Beth, a writer visiting his dude ranch for an article and who is a wanderer by nature.

Although young, Mary Beth was actively pursuing her dream of travel and writing, and better yet was not willing
Sandy Nikolas
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OTT Cowboy alert!

I’m not kidding when I say OTT. It’s sooooo great! I loved his fierceness for her. They had some blips, but it all worked to a great HEA.
Jenny Prose
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5-star review
Ruby Ap.
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
Yet again, the author Dani Wyatt has delivered an awesome and sexy as hell story! I loved Garrett and Mary Beth's chemistry, it was off the charts ;) and their ending was perfect for them <3
Dianne
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding book, everything you'd want. Big sky country Garrett a more than scrumptious cowboy. Mary Beth a city girl and travel journalist. Garrett spies her getting off the van and bam something awoke on him. Mary Beth sees him and its insta lust. Finally their going to be alone Garrett's sister had turned their ranch into a dude ranch and Mary Beth is going to help Garrett rein in a few escaped cattle. They stop at a scenic creek and Mary Beth wants a few pics for her blog. After posing for ...more
Hazel Harkins
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Mary Beth Lassiter stepped out of the van that brought her from the airport, Garrett knew he would never be the same. She has ruined him and all he can see is him in his Sunday best and her in a white dress.

From the time Mary Beth Lassiter stepped out of the van that brought her to the Big Sky Dude Ranch she pretty much knew what she was her for but one look at the cowboy that owns the ranch and has her feeling like a boy crazy teenager. Only he is not a boy but 100% man unlike any she has
Katie Hollingsworth
Cowboy catastrophe and cuteness

Well holy hotness miss wyatt has done it again. If only places like this existed in real life id go lasso me a cowboy yeehaw!! This book gave me all the feels it had insta-love hotness a bit of hold your breath drama with a whole lot of steam thrown in. The setting is a horse ranch where people visit for a taste of cowboy lifestyle. when our main couple see each other its a life altering moment but it takes a few days for any moves to be made. Garett has plans for
Babel
To this cowboy, I say ride me all you want :-D

Oh, my, I’m not exactly fond of cowboys but I can make a fast exception for hard-all-over men who go wild for their women and know how to please them, save them and love them forever.

Garrett and Mary Beth are combustible together. A cowboy and a young world traveller couldn’t be more opposites, yet their passionate bond breaks all boundaries. I loved the overwhelming feelings of belonging and sensuality that the beautiful words conveyed, and the stru
Heidi
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Mary Beth a travel writer has opportunity to do an article on a ranch she takes it after all some time in the open air with horses is fun right? She doesn't expect to fall head over heels in love woth one of the ranch owners Garrett.... his tall handsome rugged cowbpy features and baby blue eyes has her.

Garrett has no real interest in women well.... he didnt till he see's Mary Beth it takes him a few days to pluck up the courage to talk to her but nothing is stopping him now.

After a wee acc
Mindy Chase-selder
Loved it!!

I love a good opposites attract story and Dani hit this one out of the park. Garrett is a Country Boy down to his bones. Never having left the state or the country, just spending his time with family and working the Ranch. Mary Beth is a City Girl through and through, working as a traveling journalist and jet setting to all kinds of worldly places. But, when these two lay eyes on each other it is game over. Love always wins, and having a Cowboy that will fight for what he wants always
Tessa
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big Sky is mouthwatering! Grab a cold towel to wrap around your neck and a cold glass of sweet tea before you start this mouthwatering story. Garrett will do to you what he did to Mary Beth with one look. He’s a real cowboy that fills a saddle and a pair of jeans just right. Mary Beth is young and sweet, but she knows how to grab and hold on to the attention of a man who lives for his solitude and his ranch.

Dani Wyatt, need I say more? If you haven’t read anything of hers, Big Sky is a perfect
Fran Zoch, LSoR
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok first off I freaking loved this book!!!
I love how it is dual point of views and how we get to see how each one thinks about the other,
Two
Garrett is freaking hot as hell!!!
An older man who has built up the family ranch to using some oil wells to make his life as easy as possible and now he meets Mary Beth a travel blogger and she knocks him on his butt.
Mary Beth she didn't know what hit her either and now these two have got to work out the logistics of her work and his life and then there is
Jo-Ann Forrest
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nothing better to end your day than reading a Dani Wyatt novel curled up in a chair! The story is fun, steamy and will make you swoon. Mary Beth writes a travel blog, and she ends up in Montana at a dude ranch where she meets Garrett. He is the strong silent type, a cowboy with a heart of gold. When they see each other they know deep down that they are each other’s half. This is insta-love at is best with a lot of sexiness thrown in. No spoilers. I love how Dani’s stories get me out of my head a ...more
Kerry Boulanger
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in advance for a voluntary honest review. Dani Wyatt knows how to write sexy, sticky love stories about alpha males who become possessive, insatiable beasts when they finally see the one woman that was meant for them. Garrett (love the name) owns a dude ranch with his sister and Mary Beth is a journalist hoping to write a piece on the ranch in a travel blog. The minute he sees her, he enters a state of constant arousal and hopes she feels it too. She does! Sexy and lusty. Gr ...more
Susan
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Giddyup….I received an arc for an honest review. Once again, Ms. Wyatt has a perfect story. A sexy, over the top older cowboy, Garrett meets Mary Beth, a travel writer who can't stay in one place for very long. This creates a problem as Garrett loves the ranch life and can't imagine traveling anywhere else. However, once the heart becomes involved, anything is possible. I enjoyed this book very much and I highly recommend it.
Julie
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another hot book by Dani Wyatt. I love all her books, and she did not disappoint with this one. A hot, insta love story with a cowboy and a city girl. Complete opposites but a perfect match for each other. Dani does a great job pulling you into the story and really feeling like you know exactly what the characters are feeling and thinking.

I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Angela
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The cover for Big Sky definately does it justice! Once again Wyatt gives us insta love steamy goodness is another hot short read!

Big Sky focuses on travel blogger Mary Beth and Ranch owner Garrett. Both thought they had everything they ever wanted in life until they laid eyes on each other. After spending one unforgettable night together their souls became one.

Gran Big Sky as soon as possible! You wont regret it.

***recieved this arc from the author at no cost***
Paige Morris
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Dani! How you always get me with another one.

Big Sky is about Garrett and Mary Beth. Mary Beth is a travel blogger who goes to a dude ranch for a story. Once there she meets Garrett, the strong and silent cowboy. After a mishap where he comes to the rescue this insta-love story takes off and doesn't look back.

I love a quick read with a connection that draws you in. I love everything Dani writes so this is a win win.

I received a copy for a review.
Melissa  Wright
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big sky gives you everything you can want on a sexy cowboy insta love. Garrett is the older sexy as sin cowboy.. He works with his sister on a dude ranch. He is pretty content with his life, that is until the young charismatic world traveled Mary Beth comes to Big Sky.
The two are taken completely by surprise. As the chemistry builds the tension becomes very combustible. Get ready for some steamy page turning. Big Sky is perfect!
Stacy Davis
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I am from Texas and love me some cowboys!!! Let me tell ya....Garrett is one sexy cowboy! Dani has done it again with this amazing alpha male. When Garrett meets Mary Beth he knows she's the one, he just has to convince her! Merriment, sexy times and some angst ensue. This is yet another wonderful read from Dani Wyatt! LOVED it!!!
Kelli
Shelby
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She’s done it again folks! I love me some cowboy romance and Big Sky is a hot, insta love story with a cowboy and a city girl. Garrett and Mary Beth are perfect for each other and the drama that leads to their happily ever after is just the right amount.
10/10 would(will) read again!

I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Codie
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Swoon, where can I find myself a dirty talking cowboy like Garrett? This book was perfect to fill the craving I had for a hot cowboy romance! I loved every moment of this ride for this couple. I loved that the character development had characters so different, yet so perfect for each other. It was a sweet, hot and dirty read. Dani sure knows how to create a brilliant story.
Andi Jaxon
Holy. Crap.

Garret is everything I hoped he would be. He's a possessive, growling, cowboy who knows how to sweet talk his girl.

Mary Beth is smart, sweet, independent, and loves life. She fell hard for this cowboy and it was everything.
Danielle Knight
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fab book. I'm a bit of a fantasist when it comes to cowboys and to say this has been the highlight of my weekend reading this would be a understatment. Must read for all cowboy lovers out there happily ever after to boot and no cheating.
Jeannette
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

This was such a good book to read. I liked the characters and their chemistry and easy way of being. He is a cowboy that loves his ranch. She is a city girl that went to his ranch to do a an article about his ranch and after had sad her she was his forever
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Since I was a little girl, I’ve made up stories. I would lay in my bed at night and before I knew what a trope was, I would make up these trope filled stories. Boy sees girl, boys falls for girl, boy saves girl….happily ever after. As I got older, the stories turned steamier and more intricate, but the basics never changed.

Now, my books are still full of romance but the naughty bits are naughtier,