Start by marking “Reining in Trouble (Winding Road Redemption #1)” as Want to Read:
Reining in Trouble (Winding Road Redemption #1)

Reining in Trouble

(Winding Road Redemption #1)

Guarded hearts.

Unspeakable danger.

Detective Caleb Nash’s childhood kidnapper has never been caught, and not even reuniting with his family has healed the scars. Then he meets guarded, beautiful Nina Drake. Damaged by her own past and living in self-imposed isolation, Nina tries to keep her distance from the cowboy lawman. But when she’s the target of mysterious attacks, on
Published June 1st 2019 by Harlequin Intrigue

To ask other readers questions about Reining in Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reining in Trouble

Start your review of Reining in Trouble (Winding Road Redemption #1)
Books and Spoons
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am thrilled about this new series by Ms. Snell and Reining In Trouble sets the stage for the upcoming stories well, whetting the appetite for more to come​.
The Nash family with their tight bond is just in my alley, and the triples, their past drama, and their triplet connection is something I am intrigued about.
Nina Drake is a survivor. The childhood turmoil she went through, losing her mother, and the aftermath, has shaped her as a woman. A new start, with a low profile, at the Nash resort i
Lynn Brooks
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

Past crimes are the corner stone of this story! With the first book in her Winding Road Redemption series, Tyler Anne Snell introduces us to the Nash family and a bit of the past they have lived through. It makes for an exciting story that I'm sure is only going to grow even more suspenseful as we meet the additional siblings. This book also has a really interesting back story coming into play for Nina that brings the suspense to a head. Really enjoyed their story and looking forward
Leslie
Super start to the series - I look forward to hearing the other 2 of the 3 triplets Madi & Desmond’s story as well as their older brother, Declan’s who’s recovering from helping Nina, Story as well!!!

Very nice job with overall concept and 1st book of the series - highly recommend if you like complex plots that are a quick read.

Caleb and Nina find themselves in one crazy mixed up mess that is the brainchild of not one, but two psychos, while it may have given them an alibi when if was needed, an
Mary Lawson
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reining in Trouble
Tyler Ann Snell

Two souls damaged from things in their pasts draws them together. Nina Drake has an attacker that Caleb Nash is bound and determined to protect her from.
A suspenseful read that weaves a tale that keeps you reading it until the end. Tyler Ann Snell creates a web that draws you in and doesn’t let go until the last page.
First in a series that has you wanting more.
charmaine White
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really Good Read

I was way off with my guess,I wasn't even close.Mystery,thrills,suspense and a nice love interest.Tyler Anne Snell I'll be looking forward to reading more from you.
Caitlyn Coakley
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm a woman of few words. Read this book; you won't be sorry.
Harlequin Books

Jan 08, 2020
Shara Lutterman
Jun 16, 2019
Tyler Snell
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Jonquil
Jul 05, 2019
Katie B
Jun 23, 2019

• K-9 Protector (Harlequin Intrigue Book 1945)
  • Appalachian Peril
  • Settling an Old Score (Longview Ridge Ranch Book 3)
  • A Desperate Search (Echo Lake, #2)
  • Wyoming Cowboy Marine (Carsons & Delaneys: Battle Tested Book 1)
  • Without a Trace (Echo Lake, #1)
  • Chain of Custody (Holding the Line #2)
  • Wyoming Cowboy Bodyguard (Carsons & Delaneys: Battle Tested #4)
  • Steel Resolve
  • Rules in Defiance (Blackhawk Security #4)
  • Protective Order (Badge of Honor #3)
  • Someone Is Watching (Echo Lake, #3)
  • Safety Breach (Longview Ridge Ranch #1)
  • Unraveling Jane Doe (Holding the Line #3)
  • Double Action Deputy (Cardwell Ranch: Montana Legacy Book 4)
  • Evasive Action (Holding the Line #1)
  • The Line of Duty
  • The Stranger Next Door (Winchester, Tennessee, #3)
Tyler Anne Snell spends her days plotting murders, creating mysteries, and weaving sexual tension, romance, and can't-live-without-you love throughout each. When she isn't writing romantic suspense she's reading urban fantasy, sci-fi, horror, and falling even more in love with Netflix.

Tyler lives in South Alabama with her same-named husband, their mini lions, and a burning desire to meet Kurt Russ

Winding Road Redemption (4 books)
  • Credible Alibi (Winding Road Redemption #2)
  • Identical Threat (Winding Road Redemption, #3)
  • Last Stand Sheriff (Winding Road Redemption Book 4)

News & Interviews