Start by marking “The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride” as Want to Read:
The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride

The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride

All the billionaire wants for Christmas is...a wife!

Greek tycoon Leo is a businessman, not a family man. Yet becoming guardian to his orphaned nieces and nephews leads him to make the ultimate sacrifice--finding a wife! And kindhearted Letty is the perfect bride for the job.

Letty can't let her family fall into financial ruin. A convenient Christmas wedding with Leo is
Published November 19th 2019 by Harlequin Presents (first published November 14th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride

Start your review of The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride
Ivy H
Chi
I really enjoyed reading this! The heroine, Letty, makes a nice change from Lynne Graham's signature heroines: usually slightly vacuous, impoverished, and taken advantage of by their relatives. Letty was still an impoverished heroine, but she looked after her mother and her two brothers, and she had brains that she actually used! I loved watching her go toe to toe with the Hero, Leo. While she still fell head over heels for his looks, it made a nice change seeing her willing to stand up for ...more
Aou
I loved Letty and Leo and will re-read A Deal at the Altar, again.
Zubee
I loved, loved, loved this h!!!
She was smart, kickass and ran rings around the H
H was LG's trademark H; very intelligent, supposedly emotionally distant; of course the distant part went out the window when he met the h ...
h had loads of self-respect
I love the way LG is incorporating the modern dressing and attitude of 21st century women while retaining their old-fashioned goodness and decency ...
Total keeper ...
Jenny
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: heroine-i-hated
It was decent but nothing special. I couldn’t warm up to the heroine. I was bothered by her reluctance to have kids with the hero. I just didn’t feel the love. LG has written amazing books I’m sure her next book will be better!
Teshiera
4.5 romance.

Loved the cosy, Christmas themed ending & epilogue!
Chitra *CJ*
"The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride" is the story of Letty and Leo.

Our h is a notorious playboy, who suddenly gets responsibility for four young children when his sister passes away in a tragic accident. Resorting to finding a wife for their sake, he approaches a business partner, only to be directed to his illegitimate granddaughter. He then approaches the h and propositions her- if she agrees to be his wife, he would pay off all her debts and give a secure environment to her family. She
reeder (reviews)
Dec 25, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hp
Two surprises, two disappointments.

The Surprises
I was surprised to discover a story with more of the old LG spirit than her recent by-the-numbers efforts. I credit this energy to the plethora of wannabe OW:
•Elexis Livas - the heroine's aunt, who could have married the hero six years ago in a business deal, but he balked when she insisted on fidelity. She's bitter and spewing jealous poison.
•Katrina Livas - the hero's stepmother, a gold digger who has been trying to seduce her stepson since he
RomLibrary
All the billionaire wants for Christmas is…a wife!

Greek tycoon Leo is a businessman, not a family man. Yet becoming guardian to his orphaned nieces and nephews leads him to make the ultimate sacrifice—finding a wife! And kindhearted Letty is the perfect bride for the job.

Letty can’t let her family fall into financial ruin. A convenient Christmas wedding with Leo is the ideal solution! Until their paper-only arrangement is scorched…by the heat of their unanticipated passion! Which awakens
lily waheed
I really tried to like this ...but I couldn't !!!
2 stars to the kids they were cute
Jenn - Reviews
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. Felt like the Lynn Graham I know and love.
Liked both H and h, especially heroines refusal to yield to the prenup clause.
Very enjoyable read.
iamGamz
A fun read.

Letty is in need of money to help her family. Her mom needs an urgent surgery and there is a loan shark threatening her for a loan that her mom took out.

She has a wealthy Greek grandfather that she approached for help. But he refused to help her. Until he called her out of the blue and told her to go to a meeting with Leo Romanos and he would consider acknowledging her as his granddaughter.

Leo is in dire need of a wife. His sister and brother-in-law died leaving him the guardian
Tricia Len
I have been so let down by Harlequin Presents/Mills & Boon Modern..the last few years... they just seem off... boring, s byame old thing etc... This is not any of that!

The story is funny, sweet, sexy, and smart. Classic Lynne Graham... I now have hope that the other stories will improve too. I can recommend this book if you want a sweet love story with a classic hero.
✿❤~m49913~❤✿
Different from LG's other books. This time the heroine is tough and not soft like cotton. She can talk bck to the arrogant hero till he is speechless...

I love this so much....
Danielle
Martha
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Lynne Graham books. Leo is a businessman and needs to take a wife for his orphaned nieces and nephews. He finds kindhearted Letty as a convenient bride as she is trying to take care of her family. SHe had approached her grandfather, but since she was out of wedlock child he didn't want to help her mother or her even though they were in great financial straits. The grandfather gives Letty's name to Leo and then contacts Letty to go see him. It is an enjoyable read and I just love how the ...more
Anisa Fitri Zakirah
Reted 3.5. The hero needed a wife as his sister and her husband died of a tragic accident which left him with four children, and the heroine needed money for her mother's surgery. They met because the heroine's grandfather suggested that he could marry his illegitimate granddaughter. The attraction appeared since the moment they saw one another, though he suggested for a marriage of convenience first, but he repelled their prenup. The heroine wanted the hero to commit and not to take mistress if ...more
Rachael Stray
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun quick read and I would have devoured it in one sitting if it hadn't been for a very busy Christmas period in our house.

I really liked Letty - she's hardworking, passionate and compassionate and she put the needs of her family before her own especially when agreeing to marry a stranger..

She did not meekly turn into putty in Leo's hands, she stood her ground and made sure the deal worked for both of their interests.

Despite becoming richer than she could ever imagine pretty much over
Nicole P
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

I really liked this story. It was a fun quick read. The characters were great, especially the h. That chick did not let the H get away with his crap. I will definitely read again.
Harlequin Books
Categories
Holiday Romance, Romance, Contemporary Romance
Miniseries
Conveniently Wed!
Julie Henke
This was a three star plot with a five star h...makes the book a four. Read it, you’ll love the h, Lettie. Love the reason she is called Lettie. A surprisingly original heroine/bride!
Tmstprc
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one is good! Smart-non doormat heroine, and a fairly nice hero, lots of kids, none of which are annoying.
Gwessie Tee
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful read as always Ms Graham most definitely does not disappoint with this fantastic modern romance , feistiness always makes for a great heroine and hero and most definitely fit right in here.
Janice
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leo has custody of his 4 nieces and nephews and needs a mother to help raise them. Enter Letty who's family is in dire need of financial assistance.

Harlequin Books
Nov 15, 2019
Hadji
Nov 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Bride Behind the Billion-Dollar Veil (Crazy Rich Greek Weddings #2)
  • Christmas Baby for the Greek
  • Claiming My Hidden Son
  • Billionaire's Wife on Paper
  • Secrets of His Forbidden Cinderella
  • A Deal to Carry the Italian's Heir
  • The Greek's Pregnant Cinderella (Cinderella Seductions #2)
  • The Greek's Billion-Dollar Baby (Crazy Rich Greek Weddings #1)

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was