Start by marking “Billionaire's Wife on Paper” as Want to Read:
Billionaire's Wife on Paper

Billionaire's Wife on Paper

"I need a temporary wife."

Logan McLaughlin can't lose his Scottish family estate. But to rescue it, his grandfather's will demands he wed! Logan avoids real relationships, having failed so significantly at love before. So when housemaid Layla suggests he take a convenient wife, he's intrigued...

Untouched Layla never imagined Logan would choose her! With her scars, she
Published December 17th 2019 by Harlequin Presents (first published December 12th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire's Wife on Paper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire's Wife on Paper

Start your review of Billionaire's Wife on Paper
Jenny
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: heroine-i-adore
I love a good marriage of convenience story. Loved this couple. They had great chemistry and they were both nice and loving. They both had issues but they were not cruel. I loved the epilogue where we find out they are having twins! Safe read: heroine is a virgin. Hero was engaged but his fiancee committed suicide. He didn't love her so he doesn't have feelings for her. Another great book by MB!
Aou
He was the cause of the famine, draught and climate change. At least, he felt like he was. ...more
Helen
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, the connection between Layla and Logan was sensual from the start, this is a marriage of convenience so Logan can save his family’s Scottish estate and Layla is the perfect person to be his wife on paper seeing as how she loves Bellbrae as much as Logan.

Logan McLaughlin is a successful businessman and with the passing of his grandfather the Scottish Highland estate has been left to him on the condition that he marry, this is hard for Logan he has been engaged before and lost
Hina Tabassum
Originally published on Hina Loves To Read

I loved how Layla had made something of herself despite all the self doubts. I love that the woman had not let herself be sidelined just because something bad (though it was too much) had happened to her. She knows what she wants and believes in herself enough to believe that she deserves those things.

Logan’s character, on the other hand, felt pretty one dimensional for most of the story to me. He had regrets (who doesn’t?) but he had let those freeze
lily waheed
Nas Dean
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BILLIONAIRE’S WIFE ON PAPER by author Melanie Milburne is a Harlequin Presents series release for January 2020.

Logan McLaughlin wants to keep his family castle but his grand dad’s will stipulate that he has to marry in order to get his inheritance.

So he falls in Layla’s plans to marry on paper only and decided to marry Layla.
Layla had not expected him to choose her. Yet here she was—married to Logan. Can she ignore her attraction to him? After all theirs is a marriage on paper only.

Danielle
Dec 10, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Such boring characters and a boring, predictable story.
Lynn Brooks
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

With the next book in the Conveniently Wed series, Melanie Milburne delights her readers with a modern day opposites attract story with BILLIONAIRE'S WIFE ON PAPER. I was quickly entrenched into Logan's family drama and enjoyed watching his relationship with Layla unfold.

Layla was the quintessential hired help turned marriage of convenience, but she brought so much more to the story than that. She was beneficial in giving Logan the idea of how to save his family ancestry, never
Dottie
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nothing is more important to Logan McLaughlin than his Family Estate in Scotland, but to keep it his grandfathers will demands he marry. He wants no part of marriage, the terror of the failing of his last love the last thing he wants is to have a wife. His housemaid Layla tells him to take a convenient wife and make it paper only arrangement. When he finds out that Layla needs to protect her home and won't marry because of scars she keeps hidden, he offers her the money she needs and the chance ...more
Janie Evans
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Billionaire's Wife on Paper," by Melanie Milburne is a quick, enjoyable, classic Harlequin read. Layla came to live with her Aunt after her parents died in a car 'accident.' She suffered many injuries from the 'accident' when she was a child and has the scars forever after. This plays an important part of how Layla's future holds out. Logan McLaughlin doesn't want to lose his Scottish home but according to his Grandfather's will he must marry, quickly, or his brother will become the executor of ...more
RomLibrary
Dec 02, 2019 marked it as to-read
“I need a temporary wife.”

Logan McLaughlin can’t lose his Scottish family estate. But to rescue it, his grandfather’s will demands he wed! Logan avoids real relationships, having failed so significantly at love before. So when housemaid Layla suggests he take a convenient wife, he’s intrigued…

Untouched Layla never imagined Logan would choose her! With her scars, she feels far from the perfect bride. Yet to protect the only home she’s ever known, she’ll wear Logan’s ring… But can she ignore the
Harlequin Books
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Lightweight.
TashNz
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Logan and Layla come together to help save Bellbrae. What starts off as a convenient marriage, the foundations of a marriage is built and the roadblocks to this are the wonderful words binding the story together. Melanie's writing is always rich with detail, characters setting the wonderful ambience that is this story. Along with the heartfelt dedication I have tears in my eyes, having followed Melanie’s doggos on social media. Wonderful story.
Amie Doughty
Mia
Jan 02, 2020
marydobson
Dec 22, 2019

• A Shocking Proposal in Sicily (Harlequin Presents)
  • Redeemed by His Stolen Bride
  • Secrets of His Forbidden Cinderella
  • Snowbound with His Forbidden Innocent
  • The Italian's Unexpected Baby
  • Crowning His Convenient Princess (Once Upon a Seduction, #4)
  • Bound by Their Nine-Month Scandal
  • The Greek's Surprise Christmas Bride
  • Claimed for the Desert Prince's Heir
  • Secret Prince's Christmas Seduction
  • Cooking Up Romance
  • Claiming My Hidden Son
  • Christmas Contract for His Cinderella
  • Bride Behind the Billion-Dollar Veil (Crazy Rich Greek Weddings #2)
  • A Deal to Carry the Italian's Heir
  • Demanding His Desert Queen (Royal Brides for Desert Brothers #2)
  • Christmas Baby for the Greek
  • His Contract Christmas Bride
I grew up on a small farm on the outskirts of Sydney and as a keen horse rider, often competed in local gymkhanas and even broke in a few horses from time to time. As I was surrounded by animals, I decided at an early age to become a nurse, however I couldn’t stand the sight of blood and so opted for a career in teaching. It’s a bit ironic that I married a surgeon.

I read my first Mills & Boon