Start by marking “The Divide: A Jade Harrington Novel (The Jade Harrington Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
The Divide: A Jade Harrington Novel (The Jade Harrington Series Book 3)

The Divide: A Jade Harrington Novel

(Jade Harrington #3)

Divided we fall . . .

Acting FBI Special Agent in Charge Jade Harrington and her team have their hands full with a new case. Someone is murdering people who appear to have little in common—aside from the fact that they’re prominent one-percenters.

President Whitney Fairchild’s first year in office isn’t going as planned. No president since Abraham Lincoln has been under

Published May 9th 2019 by JAB Press

To ask other readers questions about The Divide, please sign up.
J.L. Yes, there will be a fourth (and a fifth, and a sixth, etc.) book! Not sure, yet, about the timing. If you haven't already, sign up for our newsletter…moreYes, there will be a fourth (and a fifth, and a sixth, etc.) book! Not sure, yet, about the timing. If you haven't already, sign up for our newsletter so that you'll be one of the first to know. Thanks for reading!(less)

Start your review of The Divide: A Jade Harrington Novel (The Jade Harrington Series Book 3)
Michelle Strommen
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good third book. Kept my interest. Could’ve done without all the same sex relationships just not my thing. Has lots of twists and turns and I’m probably more confused about everything so I definitely need a Book 4
Diana Hockley
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not "into" American politics - especially with You Know Who currently at the White House - but this well-written and engaging book drew me in and I enjoyed it very much.

I like the protagonist, Jade, very much and I also liked Madam President as well. Not so much, Sasha, but I am greatly looking forward to the next in the series.

I read the first two but am strapped for time - I will say that they drew me in too and I was captivated by the whole series.
Marissa
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: goodreads-win
Goodreads Kindle Copy Win

There is a spree of murders who only thing in common are that they are one-percenters. Acting FBI Special Agent in Charge Jade Harrington and her team are thrown into the scene to investigate. No one can be trusted from family members to friends as they might not be what they appear.

First year President is holding a secret and things are not going smoothly as her nation is divided. Her secret is set to be exposed by .

Lots of unanswered questions still remain at the end
Margaret Yelton
Jul 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I received this e-book in a Goodreads giveaway. Overall I found it to be a good book, it was well I written. This was the 3rd book in the series and I hadn't read any of the other books, so I wasn't really invested in any of the recurring characters in the book. Having said that I will try another one of this authors books.
Raberta Beckwith
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who Knew

A great read! I figured out most things along the way,but never once did I think it would end like it did....! Good job !! I’m thinking there will be another book about Whitney & family- not to mention Mica..!
Elise
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

Love the series. Exciting. Great intricate plot. I enjoy the unraveling of mysterious murders entwined in politics similar to today. Can't wait for the next book! Love the characters and Jade most of all.
Brenda
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

Just finished third book in the Jade Harrington series. Multiple unanswered questions and surprises. Hope all will be answered in the fourth book. I love it we I can't figure out "who done it"
Perry Stone
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This was an excellent book that really kept you interested enough to power through it.lots of twists and turns. Enjoyed reading the book and look forward to more books by j l Brown
PWA Allen
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my 1st book by this author. I believe it was well researched and well written. It moves along nicely, tense and interesting. You really feel for each of the characters. I'm not big on politics, but still found this to be an enjoyable read. There are enough twists to keep your interest.
Dbeazle
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such A Great Series

I am absolutely in love with this series of books!! A fast paced thrill ride that I couldn't put down. The ending left me wanting more. One of my new fav authors.
Patricia Mccammon
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fan of the Jade Harrington series, this was another great book. Full of politics which made things harder for the FBI to track down those involved. Won this in a Goodreads Giveawy
Audi
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exceptional read. A page turner for sure. I love that I learn a little more about politics every time I read one of your books. Bravo! Come on book #4
vicki carnicle
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
The divide

The writing is of this really got in to the characters and the plots of how far they will go for there beliefs
Trish Watson
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

I've really enjoyed this series. Experiencing the twists, turns, and revelations was exhilarating. I hope there's more to come. This just didn't seem like the end.
Donna Lowe
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Twists and turns

Believable characters & different storylines intertwine to keep the reader interested. Strong female characters in different roles overcome many difficulties.
Maria
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this series and my favorite so far. It has a strong black female FBI agent who is in charge of solving the newest serial killer's murders. It has a lot of politics involved, but the author writes it in a way that it is not only informative but entertaining. She doesn't try to push political views down reader's throats. It is very well written. I do suggest you read the first two books, so you can get familiar with the characters.
R
Dee Hadley
Jul 16, 2019

• Sufficient Evidence: A Novel
  • The Pumpkin Seed Massacre: Ben Pecos Mysteries, Book 1
  • Cult Justice (A Marc Kadella Legal Mystery Book 10)
  • Joey Mancuso Mysteries Vol 1-5
  • Conclusive Evidence
  • Pretty Little Girls (An Agent Victoria Heslin Thriller, #2)
  • Rising Water: A Jesse McDermitt Novel (Caribbean Adventure Series Book 15)
  • The Port Elspeth Jewelry Making Club
  • The Crime (Thaddeus Murfee Legal Thrillers #12)
  • The Protected Witness: An Alex Booker Thriller
  • The Women on Retford Drive (Dancing Hills Series #1)
  • Chaos at Crescent City Medical Center (Alex Destephano, #1)
  • Deep Allegiance (Noah Wolf #16)
  • Walk into Darkness (The Hunters #7)
  • All the Shiny Things (Kate Reid #1)
  • Insider Justice (Marc Kadella Legal Mystery #8)
  • Outfox
  • Devil's Bargain (Cass Leary Legal Thriller #3)
J. L. Brown is the author of the Jade Harrington novels, Don’t Speak, Rule of Law, and The Divide, and the short story, Few Are Chosen.

J. L. lives with her family in Seattle, Washington, where she is hard at work on her next novel. She is a member of Mystery Writers of America, Mystery Writers of America Northwest, Sisters in Crime, and Puget Sound Sisters in Crime.

You can find her on Twitter

Jade Harrington (3 books)
  • Don't Speak (Jade Harrington, #1)
  • Rule of Law (Jade Harrington, #2)