Start by marking “VEG: simpele en heerlijke maaltijden voor iedereen” as Want to Read:
VEG: simpele en heerlijke maaltijden voor iedereen

VEG: simpele en heerlijke maaltijden voor iedereen

Hét groenteboek voor iedereen, elke dag.

Meer dan 55% van Nederland is flexitariër en eet drie of meer dagen per week geen vlees. Jamie biedt hét antwoord op de groeiende vraag naar recepten met groenten in de hoofdrol, met dit boek bomvol simpele, smaakvolle en superlekkere gerechten.

Voor alle vega?s, flexitariërs en diegenen die meer groenten aan het menu willen toevoegen
Published August 2019 by Kosmos (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about VEG, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about VEG

Start your review of VEG: simpele en heerlijke maaltijden voor iedereen
Ceecee
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The UK had/has (?) a reputation for not great food which was probably fair many years ago but is not true now. One of the (many)people responsible for making a difference has got to be JO whose TV programmes and many cookery books have inspired us to be braver and bolder as cooks. I’ve got most of his books in my vast cookery book collection and I find his recipes work and most importantly they are easy to follow. I like cooking but don’t want to spend hours preparing and faffing about!

I’m not a
Nicole
Jamie and a book about veggie meals?

YES please!!
Terri
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cooking
Perfect timing. Exactly what I needed in my life. Some of this annoying guy's veggie inspiration.
I love meat. I am a voracious meat eater from way back. But I don't mind a vegetarian meal from time to time. Then, after Jamie Oliver released his two Super Foods cookbooks, I started craving, and cooking, vegetarian meals regularly. From seven days a week meat based meals, I have shifted to veg meals maybe two to three days a week. Sometimes, gasp (don't tell meat), I can even do five days in a row
Stephen Robert Collins
This book is declared to John Hamilton his Art Director & friend thus providing what I always say about cookbooks that it is not just the recipes but the photos & plates .
A chef can write great recipe but in book if it is not displayed well it will not sell.
Jamie has been very lucky over his last 21ys because of Hamilton.
Karen Foster
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As always with Jamie, the beautiful design and down-to-earth writing style makes for a collection of craveable recipes. Definitely leaning towards vegetarian and not vegan (though there are some vegan recipes here). I can’t wait to try sooooo many of these veggie focused dishes.
Jacky Mercury
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There's some appealing recipes here, the first few in the book, I felt had a bit of a 70s vibe to them, weirdly. The pasta recipes all sound delicious though. Unfortunately from my view point, most recipes have a long list of ingredients and can be quite complicated. That said, I'm sure there's much to enjoy here.
Larissa
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
I’ve tried a couple of recipes now which I really liked! They aren’t too challenging, but not too simple either, and they have some fun twists. I really hope this book makes people eat more vegetarian meals, since Jamie Oliver is such a go-to for people.
Lisa Clift
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my new favourite cook book. I've been veggie for over 30 years, and didn't think there would be much new, but this book is great. The recipes are clear and straightforward, and work really well. The allotment garden pie is our new best family meal. So many recipes would please all the family, and I think they are easy to do. Recommended.
Christine
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book. I'm no vegan or vegetarian, I love steak too much, but I've had this preordered since March. Most of the recipes are pretty simple and offer suggestions on how to vary the veggies used depending on season etc. Beautiful photos to accompany each recipe along with an easy to read ingredient list. I've already tried the spinach quiche with soup and thoroughly enjoyed it. I even gave some to a meat eater who described it as delicious and didn't remark on the lack of meat in the dish. ...more
Alina
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Normally when I’m looking for a vegetarian meal I search Pinterest and try to find something there. While the recipes are easy, the meals often leave me feeling disappointed and flat. The recipes in Jamie Oliver’s Ultimate Veg cookbook make me excited to cook and feeling confident about getting in the kitchen. Everything is easy to understand and follow and are actually filling and delicious. I can’t wait to cook my way through the entire thing!
Jill Donker Curtius
I’m enjoying looking through Jamie’s new Veg cook book and trying out the recipes. I only wish he would be a bit more precise with his ingredients. For example, put the weight of the veg instead of just saying‘two large leeks’ add ‘approximately 450 grams’. Leeks, in fact all veg vary hugely in size and weight and this impacts on a recipe. But perhaps it’s just not his style...?
Sharon
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some good ideas but disappointed that he seems to have left the two previous books super foods healthy concepts to make rather stodgy heavy meals that often seem too heavy for today’s lifestyle. Granted vegetables but so much starch added! Having said that, there are many good combinations, ideas and recipes. But I’ll happily avoid the potatoes /rices /fillers....
Sandra
Aug 22, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookery-books
read through half so far, lots I want to try, very clear recipes and instructions, all with nutrition,timings and portions info and lovely photos so a pretty useful cookbook I think so far and uses all sorts of veg.
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like Jamie, I love his cookbooks and this one is no exception. 1) the recipe is on one page 2) the photos are great 3) ethnic recipes sound easy to make. I will be making Cauliflower Tikka Masala, Onion Soup, Chopped Fattoush Salad and the Congee. YUM
Adrienne
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gorgeous photos, mouthwatering dishes, for very ambitious home cooks. Recipes consist of many ingredients (too many for my liking), most of which are not pantry staples, so lots of shopping and lots of time cooking.
Miłośniczka Książek
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inne
Słów kilka o książce + zdjęcia:
April
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookery
This is a book which I'll cook from for many years to come. Favourites...Allotment Cottage Pie and Burns night Stew
Jo-anne
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ver creative and interesting recipes for vegetarians. Most recipes would require adapting for committed plant-based individuals.
Kristina
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Veg recipes, for any kind of taste. As always Jamie offer us a new view of old receipts with new taste and according the last tendence of cooking.
julia davey

• Vegan One Pound Meals
  • Greenfeast: Spring, Summer
  • Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone
  • The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier
  • Baking with Less Sugar: Recipes for Desserts Using Natural Sweeteners and Little-to-No White Sugar
  • The No Meat Athlete Cookbook: Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes to Fuel Your Workouts—and the Rest of Your Life
  • Notes from a Young Black Chef
  • The Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity, Based on the Wisdom of America's Most Imaginative Chefs
  • 25 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes Cookbook (Simple and Easy Thanksgiving Recipes)
  • Antoni in the Kitchen
  • Nigella Christmas: Food, Family, Friends, Festivities
  • Barefoot Contessa at Home: Everyday Recipes You'll Make Over and Over Again
  • From the Oven to the Table
  • The Man Who Saw Everything
  • SIZZLE AND DRIZZLE: Tips for a modern day home-maker
  • Greenfeast: Autumn, Winter (Cloth-covered, flexible binding)
  • Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat

James Trevor "Jamie" Oliver, sometimes known as The Naked Chef, is an English chef and media personality well known for his growing list of food-focused television shows, his more recent roles in campaigning against the use of processed foods in national schools, and his