Start by marking “Drake Brothers: A Clean Small-Town Modern Romance Box Set” as Want to Read:
Drake Brothers: A Clean Small-Town Modern Romance Box Set

Drake Brothers: A Clean Small-Town Modern Romance Box Set

The Drake Brothers - Four brothers with one common thread. After losing their adopted parents in a horrific accident, life changes and emotions are cut off. Can these four brothers find true love?

Everett (Drake Brothers #1)

Everett Drake left the small town life and his three brothers behind the day he was old enough to enlist. However, he returned sooner than he had plan
ebook, 1, 184 pages
Published May 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Drake Brothers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drake Brothers

Start your review of Drake Brothers: A Clean Small-Town Modern Romance Box Set
Theresa
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Everett (Drake Brothers #1)

The good ole bad boys!!

Great story, quick read, with a little mystery and danger, but passion and comedy too! This start to the Drake Brothers series will have you hooked in no time. And now a bit about the story...

Welcome to Ridge, North Carolina, where the Drake brothers are all grown up. The former young trouble makers all have a place in town. Except Everett, he's just returned from the Navy with an honorable discharge. When Stella moves to town buying the bar he w
Jamie Jack
May 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: p-2019, contemporary
This book contains four novellas that can be read in less than an hour each. The books are connected, taking place in the same small town and revolving around four brothers. These brothers were known in their town as being hellraisers when they were younger. But they have matured somewhat, and each book looks at a chance for romance and other new beginnings for the brothers.

What I liked about this book is that it looks at some different important themes, like pursuing your dreams and accepting y
Barbara
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written set of stories about four brothers and the women who come into their lives. Story one is Everett Drake who is ex navy now,and Stella who owns the bar Barger’s. Story two is Jeremiah Drake and Landry Mayes' story they co-own Mayes Autobody Shop. Story three is Colby Drake who owns the Hardware Store and Dixie a hairdresser's story. Story four is Beckett Drake rancher/firefighter and single mom Dallas and her daughter Lettie's story. I enjoyed reading how these brothers get their ha ...more
Penny Ellgass
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Is is a great sweet set of 4 stories, one for each brother. They each have their issues around what life put them through. The oldest Beckett has a different dad, that caused him some issues the others didn't have as he looks like his dad with dark skin, eyes and hair. Then they lost their mom and the other boys dad and we're adopted.
They loved their adopted parents but lost them and Beckett finished raising them.
Now join them as they each find a wo an who completes them.

I received a free copy
Jeanne Richardson
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This box set is the 1st time I've read anything written by Casey Peeler; she has done an excellent job at writing a good set of books; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

The story lines caught my attention at the very beginning and kept me interested throughout the entire book.

I loved the characters.

I received a free copy of this box set via booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.
Robyn
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is four novellas about the four Drake brothers and how they find their partners. The Drake brothers were adopted and, after they lost their adopted parents in an accident they were raised by the oldest brother. They were hellraisers when young, but they are now ready to settle down. An enjoyable read.

Connie
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This box set of books contain the four stories of the Drake brothers. Each is a touching story on how they meet their significant other. This are short stories that are basically insta-loves. These make for a lunch time or right before bed read.

The only bad thing is the editing especially in the first two stories. There were times when I had to repeatedly read a section to understand what the author was trying to say. Other than that I do recommend if you enjoy a quick read.
Sharon
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although the entire series is here in this collection it still doesn’t take very long to read. There are 4 stories in this collection which are the same but different. They all revolve around the lives of 4 brothers after they lose their parents. Each story is about a different brother and how he copes with the loss and how his life continues. They are all sweet clean romances set in a small town.
Brenda Moser
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great box set bringing the stories of four brothers. Each book has it's own hot couple with their own story to tell. The author brings drama and a strong chemistry to each book and had me reading from one brother to the next. It's an exciting and intriguing set and I loved reading them all.

poppy
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I just loved this box set each book covers a different brother and while I enjoyed them all I have to admit Colby's book was my favorite. Each book was well written with a good plot to hold your interest. I enjoyed each book and would recommend this series give it a read see which brother is your favorite
Mary
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These are sweet and romantic short stories about four brothers. The characters are strong, interesting and likable. The storylines are romantic and entertaining. It's a wonderful series.
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author. This is my honest and voluntary opinion of it.
Treasa
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amazing set of reads
4 quick reads that quickly suck you in and keep you intrigued from one read to the next. Sweet engrossing standalone storylines packed with excitement, amazing chemistry and drama that is enjoyable and heartfelt. A great set of reads that I enjoyable very much.
Melissa
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Four brothers, four stories and the ladies that come into their lives. Each one is defined by the tragedies they went through in so different ways and it's all so well developed.

Heather
Jun 13, 2019
Casey Peeler
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jenell Shull
Tiffany Morgan
Oct 06, 2019
Katie
Jun 20, 2020

• Suddenly Required: Bride (Bucket List Billionaire Romance #2)
  • Love Comes for the Bodyguard (Love Stories from Magnolia Grove #1)
  • Her Outback Playboy (Second Chance Bay #1)
  • Cowboy Fairytales Complete Collection: Ten Contemporary Romances
  • Donovan (The Billionaire Boyfriend #3)
  • Kissing a Billionaire
  • Blood Moon Dragon (Dragon Investigators, #2)
  • "Charlotte's Search" Box Set Three: A BDSM Ménage Erotic Romance and Thriller (Charlotte's Search Box Set Book 3)
  • Happily Ever After
  • Sarah's Secret (Not Quite a Scoundrel #2)
  • Revenge (Corrupt Empire #3)
  • Loving Lizzy Collection #1: Mr. Darcy’s Discipline (Darcy's Honeymoon Heat)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • The Wrong Earl For Christmas
  • First & Last Christmas Date (Legally in Love Christmas)
  • Stately Pleasures
  • Dirty Officer: BDSM Erotic Romance (Yes, Sir Book 1)
  • Stepping Stone (The Stone Series, #2)
Casey Peeler grew up and still lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter. Her first passion is teaching students with special needs. Over the years, she found her way to relax was in a good book.

After reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston her senior year of high school and multiple Nicholas Sparks’ novels, she found a hidden love and appreciation for reading.

When Ca