Start by marking “Finding Storm (The Storm, #4)” as Want to Read:
Finding Storm (The Storm, #4)

Finding Storm

(The Storm #4)

The son of an icon.

He was a legend. Rock royalty.

A man I never met.

But I’m measured against him in every aspect of my life.

The only time I feel like me … the real me … is when I’m onstage with my band. But the more we grow in popularity, the more people compare me to him.

I’m not him. And I never will be. If only everyone could figure that out for themselves.

I need a break
Published September 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Finding Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Storm

Start your review of Finding Storm (The Storm, #4)
Samantha Towle
May 02, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Amazon Worldwide ⇨ mybook.to/FindingStorm

WRITING UPDATE:

I grab the only gas nozzle on this pump, and stick it in the gas cap. It’s a tight fit. I have to give it a good shove to get it in.
Basically like when I’m fucking a woman with my big dick.
Child that I am, I chuckle to myself.

Coming soon! ADD TO YOUR TBR NOW!

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

My hands are in her hair. Then, down to her back. Going lower, grasping her thighs as I urge her to wrap her legs around me so I can her even closer. Even though I don’t think I’ll ever get close enough to Stevie. I want to be inside of her in every way that matters. Inside of her the way she’s inside me. She’s under my skin.

To say I was over the moon excited when I heard Samantha Towle was writing another installment in ”The Storm” series i
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.5 Stormy stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Finding-Storm-gif
24-year-old Storm is the son of Johnny Creed, the legendary guitarist from the "Mighty Storm", but he is also a talented guitarist and a member of his own rock band. 🎸
Although he never got to know his father, who was killed in a terrible tragedy, Johnny's shadow haunts him - because everyone constantly compares them. 😱
As a famous rock star, his life supposed to be amazing, but he feels like something is missing.
He has only one true love...

📚 "My girl.
My one and
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “Happy” Stars

This story was perfect. The right mix of sass, laughs, sweetness and The Mighty Storm. I can’t lie, I was down right giddy when I heard this author was going back into TMS land. The Storm series is one of my all time favorite series. Jake and Tru Wethers, Tom Carter, Denny Dale and their cameos made my heart sing. But this story is about Storm Slater, the late Jonny Creed’s son, the best ever guitar player of The Mighty Storm, who died way too young.

Storm is adorable, sexy, and cl
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
I think my poor phone got a std from reading about this waste of book-human space.
Disgusting POS. 🤮🤢🤮🤢
I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a groupie pregnant just like his father did. He was the result of that.
Waste of book-human space does not only drink, he does drugs and fucks groupies sometimes even in threesomes, he had sex not only once but twice in the same night and not with the same woman. And to top it off, one of his band mates recorded him fucking the two women and is passing the “sex
• Jodi Bibliophile •
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
I loved every chapter. Storm and Stevie are LIFE. Jake is still mine. It was everything I wanted and so much more. Samantha NAILED IT. I didn’t want it to end!
Syndi
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Miss Towle is my go to author. So far I do like her books. I never read the other books in this series. Finding Storm actually can be read as stand alone. It is a very sassy book.

There is a lot of cute, sassy, non stop banter between Storm and Stevie. With a nod to 80's music, I am sold. Not that I am an expert in music. Usually Miss Towle is more angst and drama kind of writer. I guess this is her takes on rom com.

The drama is minimal. But again it is pack with so much goofy and dorkiness. I
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

The Mighty Storm was one of the first contemporary romance series that I read and I was hooked from the get-go. Obviously that made Finding Storm an auto-read for me.

And I LOVED being back in the world...even though Jake and the guys were in the story, they didn't dominate it. Oh no, that was all Storm. He really is something else.

Something was brought to the fore front and Storm is having to deal with everything that entailed. He goes for a drive and doesn't stop until he gets to Arizona
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 ⭐️ Stars
Michelle
Stevie is just brilliant !!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I luvd this book !! It was sooo good. I've been dying for this book since it was announced. I'd do anything to get more from this series. Even a ring but it Jake and Tru and I'm happy. But I have to say even if this book didn't have them in it it would still be amazing. Storm and Stevie are just brilliant characters. They are so different but fit perfectly together.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Storm where do I start this guy just breaks my breaks my heart. Living in the shoes of your da
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW***

4 FINDING HOME CROWNS

I’m not sure what I was really expecting with Finding Storm, but it certainly wasn’t the sweet romance I got. Is that bad? Not at all. Storm and Stevie are endearingly sweet and so is their story.

For lovers of the series, we know Storm (and if you don’t know the series, no worries, the author gives the background info you need). The conflicts and issues he faces aren’t surprising for his background or the rockstar romance trope. I did like him, and I was
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 03, 2019 marked it as to-read

SO EXCITED!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Before I started reading Finding Storm, I asked myself "do I really need more in the TMS world? Weren't the boys stories enough?"

Nope, they weren't. I didn't know I needed Storm's (remember him, Jake and Tru adopted him when his dad/Jake's band mate died) story until I was reading it.

For a rock star book, this really is a slow burn of a story. Our boy is feeling jaded by the life style, and whilst you expect him to be all wham bam thank you ma'am with the groupi
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
If you are a fan of The Mighty Storm series you are gonna love this! This story is all about Storm, the son of Jonny Creed, adopted son of Jake & Tru.

‘Your children will follow in the footsteps that you leave for them.’ - this could not be more true for Storm Slater. He has pretty much mirrored his father’s career. Lead guitarist in a successful rock band and all the perks that come with it - sex, booze and drugs. Lately though, Storm has been feeling disheartened. The rock and roll lifestyle is
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing

"In the shortest of times, you’ve come to mean more to me than anyone ever has before."*sighs*

When Sam started leaving posts with "A STORM IS COMING" I was like holy freaking shit. I honestly thought in the beginning it was another Jake & Tru story. But I knew we'd had their amazing story so it couldnt be about them. I thought about two more people it could be about and when she finally told us who the story would be about I was like yessss "STORM!!"

OH MY WORD!!!! I know this gets said about all
Robyn
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 80’s Music Stars

I was super curious about how Storm, grew up, and evolved after the last book. In this series, I liked his character and how he was searching for something real. He sure found it in Stevie, she was refreshing, and as real as they come.

I’d like to see the other guys in Storm’s band “Slater Raze,” get books too.
Jamie Campbell
The door flies open, banging against the plasterboard wall.
“Motherfuckers!”
It’s Cash.
“What the fuck are you two pussies doing in here? Braiding each other’s hair?”
I flip him off, and he just laughs.
“Greenroom. Now. There’s pussy waiting to be signed.”
That raises my brow. “Signed?”
“Sorry.” Cash grins. “I meant, fucked.”

I spot a tall dude leaning up against the hood, faced away from me.
Flicking on my blinker, I pull the tow truck up in front of the Maserati.
Turning off the engine, I open the do
Tzelina
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was amazing !!!!!!
I loved it!! It was soooooooooooo good!!!!
Fingers crossed to get more from Storm series!!
Steph
Pure fucking magic!

Every time Samantha Towle writes a new book I feel pure freaking joy and excited anticipation. I know before I even read the synopsis that her story will be written flawlessly and executed beautifully. I know I will laugh out loud, cry and fall in love. And Finding Storm was no exception.

I loved every single word of this book and I didn’t want it to end ❤️

Stevie is a fucking riot, she’s so damn fun and sweet and just a beautiful person. Her family just made the book even
Anna Valsa
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! It's raining stars lately! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
It was a fun book. The hero was great, but the heroine stole the show.
She was the funiest, strongest, sweetest, realest person I have read in a book in a really long time.
I hope there are going to be books for all the band!
👍👏💏👙🎤🎵🎼🎸
Andrea
5 massive stars!!!
*ARC received in return for an honest review

I flippin loved this book and I adored Storm and Stevie!!! ❤️❤️

The author totally nailed it with Finding Storm, it was so much more than I could've hoped for. It was funny, heartbreaking in places and passionate and so damned addictive. I was hooked from the first page. Time just ran away from me as soon as I picked up my kindle and before I knew it, I was just over halfway through in one sitting! I just couldn't get enoug
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I've known this guy literally a handful of hours, and I'm ready to roll over and toss my panties into the wind."

I've been so excited to get my hands on this story, and it's even better than I'd hoped! Not only did I get my rockstar fix, I got in enough giggles to last a while. The witty banter was nonstop and I enjoyed every second of it.

Storm is troubled. Ever since learning he was the son of a rock legend, he and the rest of the world, has compared him to his father. The father that he ne
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stories like Finding Storm are why this author is a one click for me.

I was so excited that we were getting more from the Storm world. This series is why I fell in love with her writing to begin with.

Stevie and Storm are everything good about rock star romance. I swooned, I ranted and I got a little tears eyed. Their chemistry and humour burst from the page. I finished with a giant smile on my face.

I received an arc of this book.
HMS
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, I liked it, but didn't love it and that disappointed me. I loved The Mighty Storm and had high expectations, maybe too high. Don't get me wrong, I loved the twist, loved the heroine and liked Storm/Nick but the author's descriptions of the mundane minutia started to wear on me. I don't need a paragraph on walking to and starting a car. Get to the good stuff already!

Storm is the typical aimless rockstar. Fu**ing, drinking, occasionally doing drugs, wash, rinse repeat.
That is until he learns
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Best Kind of Nuts Stars ~

OMG!!! This book was everything I was hoping it would be. I loved Jake and Tru’s story, but I think Stevie and Storm have stolen their spot as top couple within the Storm Series for me.

Finding Storm is the perfect title for this book, because that is exactly what Storm Slater is doing….finding himself.

This book had everything I look for in a romance novel. I laughed, cried, yelled and swooned. The feels in this book had me
London
Sep 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
I loved Jake and Tru’s story so I was excited for this. It fell short in my opinion. It felt more like a novella, everything happened so fast. We didn’t even get to see any of their relationship.

Storm is with Stevie for a few weeks, leaves and shortly after that realizes he’s in love with her and moves to Arizona to be with her. That was the whole book. The only drama they had was Stevie not wanting to do a long distance relationship. The solution was basically that Storm made the compromise an
CerysAnne
May 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
WHO IS THIS ABOUT?! WHO IS THIS ABOUT?! I WANT MORE ZANE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE ABOUT ZANE!!
Danielle
4 stars!
Holy crap! I loved this book! I didn't know how Samantha Towle was going to make Storm's book work, but it was a heartbreaking and heartwarming all wrapped into one story! Loved it!
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
There will never be another Storm and Stevie!!!

About Finding Storm:

Finding Storm is the fourth book in The Storm series by Samantha Towle.

Storm Slater has had enough. He's burned out from living in his later father, Jonny Creed's, shadow. He's burned out on the rock star lifestyle. He needs a break and he needs one now. When he learns news from a journalist about what occurred before his father's passing, he confronts the men of The Mighty Storm and finds they've been keeping secrets, he decide
CRlovebooks ❤️
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Storm just...❤️
This book was unbelievable.
It was intense and honestly was a barrage of emotions.
The was everything you wanna in a book sexy hot musicians, chemistry between the characters, hot very hot sexy, Jake W oh my heart but most of all there was a serious love story in this book.
I totally enjoy!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Amici
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Kiss Me Here
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Cherry Beats
  • All Grown Up
  • Dirty Letters
  • Hold on to Hope
  • A un solo passo da te
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals, #4)
  • Capital S (Meet me in New York #1)
  • Resist (Wicked Ways, #1)
  • I Hate You
Samantha Towle is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author.

A native of Hull, she lives in East Yorkshire with her husband, their son and daughter, and three large furbabies.

She is the author of contemporary romances, The Storm Series, The Revved Series, The Wardrobe Series, The Gods Series, and standalones, Trouble, When I Was Yours, The Ending I Want, Unsuitable, U

The Storm (4 books)
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3)

News & Interviews

Award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa’s highly anticipated new book, Once I Was You: A Memoir of Love and Hate in a Torn America, arrives...