Start by marking “Nine Small Sips (A Tales Of Bryant Wedding)” as Want to Read:
Nine Small Sips (A Tales Of Bryant Wedding)

Nine Small Sips

(Tales Of Bryant #2)

Life for Isamu Taylor is now a Cinderella story that includes a Manhattan loft, a new position in the hottest LGBT film production company in New York City, and an upcoming wedding in Bryant Park to his very own handsome prince.

He’s come a long way from that struggling film student with ratty sneakers and shaggy hair. Isamu is now living an urbanite’s fairy tale with that
Expected publication: June 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Nine Small Sips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nine Small Sips

Elle Kay
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This long-awaited follow-up to Tales of Bryant continues the May-December romance of Brian and Isamu (pronounced E-Saw-Moo according to Tales) and does not disappoint.

Readers spend more time with our two vastly-different MCs, enjoying Isamu’s snark and feeling more understanding of Brian’s iciness after learning in Tales his history.

This novel also introduces hysterical wedding planner Adrian, who brings comic relief. That contrast is important to balance the frequent angst-ing and panicking t
Elle
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot stress how much I loved this. The only way to describe it, is adorable. I loved Isamu and Brian, their interactions are gold. Such a feel good read, that made me smile so much. The dynamic between the two is brilliant, because Isamu totally hasn't realised that he's the one who totally leads Brian by the nose ring. I do hope we get to see more of these two in Canada (whoops, Caiden), and Devon's story. Not a standalone. Believe me, if you like pure romance you must read this and the pre ...more
LeeAnn
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I heard that we'd get to experience the wedding of Isamu and Brian from Tales of Bryant!
Oh what an experience it was! From the "drama queen" wedding planner Adrian, Devon, Isamu's friend and classmate, to Isamu's parents and grandmother. Let's not forget Isamu's boss , whom Brian CANNOT stand. We learn why towards the end of the book.
Oh the drama of planning a wedding while dealing with family and bosses. The details, the anxiety, the decisions and tweakng that must be done
Emily Seelye
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap, arc
I liked this, but I wish I had read Tales of Bryant first. I was a bit lost at times.

Other than that, it was a lovely well written story about the events of the final week leading up to Isamu and Bryan’s wedding.

*I read an ARC
Truuss
May 20, 2019
Angelique
May 20, 2019
V.L. Locey loves worn jeans, Dr. Who, Torchwood, belly laughs, yoga, reading and writing lusty tales, walking, Greek mythology, the New York Rangers, comic books, and coffee. (Not necessarily in that order.)

She shares her life with her husband, her daughter, one dog, two cats, two Jersey steers, and a flock of assorted domestic fowl.

When not writing lusty tales, she can be found enjoying her day

Tales Of Bryant (2 books)
  • Tales of Bryant (Tales of Bryant, #1)