Start by marking “Smoke” as Want to Read:
Smoke

Smoke

Three lovers. A second chance. One little white lie.

Anna
I cut loose for one night and they fell asleep before we sealed the deal. It’s for the best—I’ll never see Ben again but James and I have to work together…
Until the restaurant closes and we go our separate ways.
Months later, what are the odds that they’ll turn up right when I’m meeting a blind date?

Ben
Anna roc
Published May 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Smoke, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smoke

Raecharmed
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anna and James work together and one night when they were out drinking things get a little carried away when his friend Ben shows up and the three of them end up back at James's place. While drinking they place a dirty version of truth or dare until they just get on with it. However before they can have sex James and Ben pass out and Anna leaves after she gets cleaned up. Weeks later Anna runs into James when she is supposed to be meeting someone from online only what she doesn't know is its rea ...more
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While Ms. Whitley Green is a brand spanking new Author to me, she has completely captivated me with her creative writing style in this release, Smoke. I adore a great romance as much as the next person, and when I review the books I read, I try to not reveal too much. I wouldn't want to ruin a book for you. I can tell you that I was incredibly impressed with her talent in story telling.

This MMF release centers around three individuals; Anna, James and Ben. Anna & James are coworkers, and sp
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this! It's not your typical second chance romance, in such a good way! What starts out as a drunken game to truth and dare turns into a threesome they never expected. Not entirely comfortable afterwards, Anna needs time to think things over. In the mean time Ben and James get themselves caught up in a fib about a blind date set up with her...and when she decides she wants to try with both of them, they can't agree on when to come clean with her. Their story is a funny, passionate ...more
Anja
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. That surely is one twisted story based on one big lie that in the end could break everything James, Ben and Anna worked for. Nevertheless it's a very sweet and seriously hot story of three people starting a relationship when the outside world isn't approving. I loved reading this one. The writing style is very good and the story itself adds up perfectly. Great.
Kathy
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book that I have read by this author and I liked it just as much as the first. If you are not interested in reading about two men and one woman then you should not go any further with this book because you are going to get a bit of that with this read. I enjoyed the characters as well as the storyline and thought it was written well.
beth m
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Meh

Pointless and incomplete story plots that acted a lot like filler. Decently anticlimactic, the female was the most annoying. Comes off as square but then is all about a ménage with two others. Her moms a deadbeat and her sister just is stupid. Idk like I said a lot of pointless plot.
Tara Ramey
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars rounded up.

Triple POV. Some issues with book 1 were fixed with book 2 (fewer typos, less awkward writing). Some sexy scenes and some humor. I seriously hope that the “bad” guy from the cooking class is not one of the main characters in book 3.
L N
May 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay

I am not a fan of lies and also i would have preferred to see more one on one relationship development.... i like to know that all sides of the relationship are strong. Otherwise it was okay
Pat
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderfully written MMF second chance love story that hooked me right from the start! The storyline was well written and the characters, Anna, Ben, and James were very likable, believable and engaging until the very last page!
Nate
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this one. An intriguing book that I really got into. Great characters. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via an arc program.

Nicole
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So so so good! Green has a way of spinning a story and this was no exception!
Ren
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. It was a interesting and looking forward for your works.
Ashley
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Triad chemistry

Wow. These three had so much passion from the start. I loved them! Wished there was more to their story!
June Williams