Start by marking “Smoke” as Want to Read:
Smoke

Smoke

(Sizzle TV #2)

Three lovers. A second chance. One little white lie.

Anna
I cut loose for one night and they fell asleep before we sealed the deal. It’s for the best—I’ll never see Ben again but James and I have to work together…
Until the restaurant closes and we go our separate ways.
Months later, what are the odds that they’ll turn up right when I’m meeting a blind date?

Ben
Anna
Published May 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Smoke, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smoke

Start your review of Smoke
Raecharmed
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anna and James work together and one night when they were out drinking things get a little carried away when his friend Ben shows up and the three of them end up back at James's place. While drinking they place a dirty version of truth or dare until they just get on with it. However before they can have sex James and Ben pass out and Anna leaves after she gets cleaned up. Weeks later Anna runs into James when she is supposed to be meeting someone from online only what she doesn't know is its rea ...more
Deb
So this is basically version two of the same story as her first book, Sizzle. You have two male best friends, one of whom is bi and hasn't told the other guy. One of the guy's is bossy in the bedroom. One of the guys moves into the other guy's house due to financial troubles. The woman has a crappy parent to deal with and just like in the first book blurts out things out loud during sex without realizing it. Like "Sizzle", all of the emotional weight is centered on the budding romance between th ...more
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While Ms. Whitley Green is a brand spanking new Author to me, she has completely captivated me with her creative writing style in this release, Smoke. I adore a great romance as much as the next person, and when I review the books I read, I try to not reveal too much. I wouldn't want to ruin a book for you. I can tell you that I was incredibly impressed with her talent in story telling.

This MMF release centers around three individuals; Anna, James and Ben. Anna & James are coworkers, and spend
AgainWithTheBooks
Sep 25, 2019 rated it liked it
There was way too much outside drama in this story. Way too much. I get the need for conflict, but when it overpowers the central plot it becomes distracting. So I skipped most of it and only read anything with just the 2 guys or all 3 of them. And the huge lie that almost broke them up was laughable to me.

Very quickly I was annoyed by Lucy and the flighty mother, and then stupid Uncle Jo (which just seemed a bit much, actually) and Caleb. It was obvious how many things were in there to set up
Kim Lowery
I don’t even remember reading the first book in this series. But this was a cute read. She’s a manager for a hotel. Ben is a landscaper. And James is an accountant. The secondary characters never really get what they deserve. They just serve to advance the almost conflict-free story line.

The three main characters all share talking out loud when they aren’t paying attention in common. That was annoying. There was a lot of beer drinking. And there was a lot of blushing. All three of them were blus
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this! It's not your typical second chance romance, in such a good way! What starts out as a drunken game to truth and dare turns into a threesome they never expected. Not entirely comfortable afterwards, Anna needs time to think things over. In the mean time Ben and James get themselves caught up in a fib about a blind date set up with her...and when she decides she wants to try with both of them, they can't agree on when to come clean with her. Their story is a funny, passionate ...more
Christina
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh just love this stuff. Yes the second book is somewhat the same with the two guys and one girl plot. But such different story line obviously. Maybe I over think this stuff but clearly more people are to shy to admit they are bi and these books just show it. Yes a 3 way relationship is also rare or just no one talks about it. But I love it. If you can make it work go for it. I listened to this on audio again and I love the audio books. Started the third already!
Anja
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. That surely is one twisted story based on one big lie that in the end could break everything James, Ben and Anna worked for. Nevertheless it's a very sweet and seriously hot story of three people starting a relationship when the outside world isn't approving. I loved reading this one. The writing style is very good and the story itself adds up perfectly. Great. ...more
Believe The Read
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a little weak

The little white lie was kinda lame. I didn't see the big deal and thought it seemed like something that should have been laughed over not blown up to epic drama proportions. The characters were good but the reach to make the "little white lie" a deal breaker for them all was weak and made the story lesser overall.
Jenny
Nov 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Anna and James had worked together and one night when their work group is out James invites Ben to meet them. They are not done for the night so they head back to James for drinks but pass out so Anna heads home.

She has been chatting online with a guy that asks to meet up and she runs into James at the meet up location and he has Ben with him.
Kathy
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book that I have read by this author and I liked it just as much as the first. If you are not interested in reading about two men and one woman then you should not go any further with this book because you are going to get a bit of that with this read. I enjoyed the characters as well as the storyline and thought it was written well.
beth m
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Meh

Pointless and incomplete story plots that acted a lot like filler. Decently anticlimactic, the female was the most annoying. Comes off as square but then is all about a ménage with two others. Her moms a deadbeat and her sister just is stupid. Idk like I said a lot of pointless plot.
Nyah
This followed the exact same format as the first book. The best friend and then pretty girl ooooo. Even showing a reference to the next book being the the best friends format again. UGH. It made the first book charming but now it’s just un original. I did love Ben but realizing that it was exactly the same format as the first book tainted the book.
Tara Ramey
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars rounded up.

Triple POV. Some issues with book 1 were fixed with book 2 (fewer typos, less awkward writing). Some sexy scenes and some humor. I seriously hope that the “bad” guy from the cooking class is not one of the main characters in book 3.
Becca Whaley
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story actually had substance and a plot which is rare in menage romance. Most of the time authors want it to be all about the bedroom which is a huge part of romance, dont get me wrong BUT I want a story to go along with it and this author delivered
L N
May 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay

I am not a fan of lies and also i would have preferred to see more one on one relationship development.... i like to know that all sides of the relationship are strong. Otherwise it was okay
Pat
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderfully written MMF second chance love story that hooked me right from the start! The storyline was well written and the characters, Anna, Ben, and James were very likable, believable and engaging until the very last page!
Kathijo
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Smokin’ HOT!

Once again Whitley Green has raised the heat factor to inferno levels and take our hearts out for another joy ride. Absolutely incredible characters with very relevant issues to deal with. Awesome read!
Nate
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this one. An intriguing book that I really got into. Great characters. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via an arc program.

Martha Moran
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love these guys!

Normal people with normal problems and extraordinary love. This sweet story makes you wish for a love that big! I am an avid MMF fan and this was good.
Nicole
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So so so good! Green has a way of spinning a story and this was no exception!
Ren
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. It was a interesting and looking forward for your works.
Shantia Shaver
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

this book was surprisingly good. I really enjoyed it, the heroine was not that annoying and the guys were well, hot
Mike
Heated and somewhat sweet menage romance

Smoke has the sizzle expected in the genre but weaves a decent amount of chemistry and character in the triad.
Dawn Viertlbeck
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
HOT HOT HOT

HOT right up front, don’t have to wait ten or twenty chapters.
There’s also a story too, don’t worry! Quite a nice read.
Izzy  Hix
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A surprise

This book caught me by surprise with how it sucked me in. I went into it not expecting much but it’s really good!
Ashley
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Triad chemistry

Wow. These three had so much passion from the start. I loved them! Wished there was more to their story!
Alicia
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mmf
A really great MMF romance that I enjoyed reading! Ready for more from this author.
Oct 29, 2019
Amanda Steward
Apr 29, 2020

• Wayward Desire
  • Delectable (Gold Coast Nights #1)
  • Three Way Street
  • Hearts of Gold
  • Heat of the Night
  • Just This Once (Just Us, #1)
  • Bought By Two
  • The Sharp Edge of Bliss
  • Three
  • Mine
  • Two Bosses
  • Famous (The Power of Three Love #3)
  • Just One More (Just Us, #2)
  • Fahrenheit (The Power of Three Love #2)
  • Their Third Lover
  • Forgiven
  • Foundations (The Power of Three Love #1)
  • Two Chances