Start by marking “The Peabrain's Magic (The Peabrain Adventures Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Peabrain's Magic (The Peabrain Adventures Book 2)

The Peabrain's Magic

(The Peabrain Adventures #2)

Maggie Parker is learning to make magic and after a showdown with Simon Wesley, it’s clear she’s running out of time. But nothing is going as planned.

Did she just turn a mouse into a corgi? Oops… Magic is a lot more complicated than she realized.

Not only does Maggie have to find the compass, she has to rescue a friend of her late father who may hold the answers…before
Published June 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Peabrain's Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Peabrain's Magic

Jessica Robbins
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one was even better the first book! Maggie knows about magic now but she still has no clue how to really use it which causes a real problem when it comes to getting the compass back. A crash course is required to learn it all but things are still happening making it hard to focus. Add in danger, secrets, and suspense to get a book you won't be able to put down. A perfect read for fans of fantasy and magic. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars. Book three is going to be so awesome!!
Frank Bertino
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bubble Bubble Toil And Trouble

Maggie is coming along with her magic. She just isn't there yet and the fate of the ship and her very existence depend on it. Is her current squeeze the one for her? She thinks so, but her friends warn her to be careful. What is it with mother earth trying to off her? I like the action, snarky humor, and romance. I look forward to the next book.
Diane Smith
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Peabrain is a compliment

Excellent second book in the series. Really good pacing, character development and storyline progression. Humor, hope, peril, and discovery all present and accounted for. Love how Maggie is coming into her magic, Dexter not withstanding, and none too soon. Now if only Earth could find balance in a non lethal way...
Philip
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bubble bubble bubbles!!

Martha and Michael is once again conspiring to create a magical world, and the result is stunningly wonderful! This book feels so geeky with a lot of pop culture references, and yet dwell in heavy philosophical questions too. Congrats Martha!
Howard Stallings
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
2nd book twice as good!

Martha Carr it's just so good what is Amazing Stories! So much fun so much Danger mixed in with plenty of snark. I cannot wait till July!

Howard S (the S stands for super fan)
❤ Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
I read this and the first book in the trilogy as part of a blog tour with Rockstar Tours. To see my combined review on both books, visit my blog Sometimes Leelynn Reads.
GARY FOREMAN
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magic at every turn

Magic has a leaning curve. Getting burned, bruise d, and beaten up, all part of the process. Not dying is a real rush. Maggie has her moments of pain, love, and self dought. She is a tough police detective with a I can do this attitude.
Ann Zdunczyk
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Dexter!!

Maggie is trying to find the compass along with learning more magic. Dexter was a mouse but now is a corgi!! You will have a read to see how that happened!!
George  Lawson
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great second installment

Another good story. Strong characters and engaging story make for a fine read. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Lois Alston
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of excitement in this story

Lots of plantains displaying powers. Maggie is getting control of her powers. Lots of discovery, adventure, fear, family and some surprises.
Rubye Mouton
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Enjoyed the read keeps you laughing and wanting more, going to be looking for next book of Carr's...Great author working her majik
David VanEck
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

This book is, by all means, a great second book in the series, as it takes all the good from the first book, and gives you even more.
William Cheney
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is different but I enjoyed it thoroughly
Tracey L Shields
Raine Ward
Jun 07, 2019
David Harrison
« previous 1 3 next »
Okay, I'm a late bloomer who's a big DC comics fan and spent my childhood summers on the Jersey shore but I was born under a wandering star and have lived in different parts of America ever since. That's enough about me. Need to feel inspired today? Looking for something to make you root for an ordinary hero? I'm all about that in everything I write.

I love a good tale that makes me wonder about th

The Peabrain Adventures (3 books)
  • The Peabrain's Idea (The Peabrain Adventures #1)
  • The Peabrain's Quest (The Peabrain Adventures Book 3)