Start by marking “The Peabrain's Magic (The Peabrain Adventures, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Peabrain's Magic (The Peabrain Adventures, #2)

The Peabrain's Magic

(The Adventures of Maggie Parker #2)

Published June 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Peabrain's Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Peabrain's Magic

Start your review of The Peabrain's Magic (The Peabrain Adventures, #2)
Charles Stenberg
I enjoyed this book - well written, interesting characters and lots of action.
Jessica Robbins
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-kindle
This one was even better the first book! Maggie knows about magic now but she still has no clue how to really use it which causes a real problem when it comes to getting the compass back. A crash course is required to learn it all but things are still happening making it hard to focus. Add in danger, secrets, and suspense to get a book you won't be able to put down. A perfect read for fans of fantasy and magic. I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars. Book three is going to be so awesome!!
Michael
Good continuation of the story. Nice light read. Hard to accept the world as a spaceship, but can live with that as the story is a nice pleasant read.
Rhett Robinson
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous

Great story line, great characters, fast moving and hard to put down. That being said, please, more proofreading! Oh, and El Camios do NOT have a back seat!
Sandy Chapman
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even better than the last

Action along with twist in the story line have been more engrossing than in book one of this series. Great book of urban dance with a sprinkle of sci-fi! Now on to the next book!
allen collins
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A different kind of book for Martha, I really like it!

What a great story! I have enjoyed the Peabrain books from the first concept to the new take off.
I don't want to say to much so I don't spoil it for anyone but this is really one of the few books that the rewrite really works! Lovers the book and the much more fleshed out concept. On to the next book. Peace
A question or suggestion. Is there such a thing as a review writing guide?
I try to review everything I read as quickly as I can but, just
Frank Bertino
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bubble Bubble Toil And Trouble

Maggie is coming along with her magic. She just isn't there yet and the fate of the ship and her very existence depend on it. Is her current squeeze the one for her? She thinks so, but her friends warn her to be careful. What is it with mother earth trying to off her? I like the action, snarky humor, and romance. I look forward to the next book.
Dorothy Lloyd
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent continuing adventures of Maggie Parker

Great story full of magical characters and objects. Maggie learns more about her family, as they learn more about her. She grows quickly into her role as Elemental. Exciting interactions with different types of residents on the ship called Earth. Don't want to do any spoilers, so I'll just say that this is an exciting chapter in her story you don't want to miss.
Diane Smith
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Peabrain is a compliment

Excellent second book in the series. Really good pacing, character development and storyline progression. Humor, hope, peril, and discovery all present and accounted for. Love how Maggie is coming into her magic, Dexter not withstanding, and none too soon. Now if only Earth could find balance in a non lethal way...
Veronica
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Learning & surprises

Maggie is learning about her abilities as *the* Elemental, and are there some surprises for her! Maggie is also learning to trust others and to build a network. Slowly, but surely things are progressing and we see more of the magic world revealed.
Philip
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bubble bubble bubbles!!

Martha and Michael is once again conspiring to create a magical world, and the result is stunningly wonderful! This book feels so geeky with a lot of pop culture references, and yet dwell in heavy philosophical questions too. Congrats Martha!
Howard Stallings
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
2nd book twice as good!

Martha Carr it's just so good what is Amazing Stories! So much fun so much Danger mixed in with plenty of snark. I cannot wait till July!

Howard S (the S stands for super fan)
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
I read this and the first book in the trilogy as part of a blog tour with Rockstar Tours. To see my combined review on both books, visit my blog Sometimes Leelynn Reads. ...more
GARY FOREMAN
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magic at every turn

Magic has a leaning curve. Getting burned, bruise d, and beaten up, all part of the process. Not dying is a real rush. Maggie has her moments of pain, love, and self dought. She is a tough police detective with a I can do this attitude.
Ann Zdunczyk
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Dexter!!

Maggie is trying to find the compass along with learning more magic. Dexter was a mouse but now is a corgi!! You will have a read to see how that happened!!
George  Lawson
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great second installment

Another good story. Strong characters and engaging story make for a fine read. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Lois Alston
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of excitement in this story

Lots of plantains displaying powers. Maggie is getting control of her powers. Lots of discovery, adventure, fear, family and some surprises.
Rubye Mouton
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Enjoyed the read keeps you laughing and wanting more, going to be looking for next book of Carr's...Great author working her majik
allen collins
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Getting better and better!

I'm really getting into the flow of the peabrain, I can see a real180 coming. Just have to keep my brain rolling.
David VanEck
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

This book is, by all means, a great second book in the series, as it takes all the good from the first book, and gives you even more.
William Cheney
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is different but I enjoyed it thoroughly
Donna
Jun 21, 2019
Mr George J Hopkins
Mar 15, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Hunt Of The Dwarf King (The Adventures of Finnegan Dragonbender #2)
  • Anthem of the Dwarf King (The Adventures of Finnegan Dragonbender #3)
  • Return of the Dwarf King (The Adventures of Finnegan Dragonbender #1)
  • Triumph Of The Dwarf King (The Adventures of Finnegan Dragonbender Book 4)
  • Shield Maiden (The Lone Valkyrie #1)
  • Choose The Slain (The Lone Valkyrie Book 2)
  • Wings of the Valkyrie (The Lone Valkyrie Book 3)
  • Magic Street Boogie (Scions of Magic #1)
  • Mystical Alley Groove (Scions of Magic #2)
  • Bewitched Avenue Shuffle (Scions of Magic #3)
  • The New Elite (The Exceptional S. Beaufont Book 4)
  • Magitech Rises (The Exceptional S. Beaufont, #3)
  • Drow Triumphant (Alison Brownstone #15)
  • Bermuda Triangle Blues (Scions of Magic #4)
  • The Uncommon Rider (The Exceptional S. Beaufont, #1)
  • Road Trip: BBQ With A Side of No Apologies (The Unbelievable Mr. Brownstone Book 21)
  • BBQ and STFU (The Unbelievable Mr. Brownstone Book 22)
  • Arbitrate or Die (The Exceptional S. Beaufont, #2)
Okay, I'm a late bloomer who's a big DC comics fan and spent my childhood summers on the Jersey shore but I was born under a wandering star and have lived in different parts of America ever since. That's enough about me. Need to feel inspired today? Looking for something to make you root for an ordinary hero? I'm all about that in everything I write.

I love a good tale that makes me wonder about th

The Adventures of Maggie Parker (4 books)
  • The Magic Compass (The Adventures of Maggie Parker #1)
  • The Peabrain's Quest (The Peabrain Adventures, #3)
  • The Magic Quest (The Adventures of Maggie Parker #4)

News & Interviews