Start by marking “Enemies With Benefits” as Want to Read:
Enemies With Benefits

Enemies With Benefits

(Loveless Brothers #1)

I don’t love him. I don’t even like him.
I just want him.

Eli Loveless was my nemesis from the first day of kindergarten until we graduated high school. Everything I did, he had to do better - and vice versa. The day he left town was the best day of my life.

Ten years later, the day he came back was the worst.

Now he’s my co-worker.

Grown-up Eli Loveless is sexy as sin. He’s ho
Published (first published May 15th 2019)

Mindy Lou's Book Review
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
An enemies to lovers trope has a 50/50 chance with me. Usually what can make this trope fail for me is when the enemies part has the hero and heroine behaving immaturely.

While this did start off with moments of those immature behavior, it didn't overwhelm me and it didn't take long for these two to cave to their mutual attraction.

What really had me enjoying this story was that once Eli and Violet kissed, that enemy fire was still there but the tone of it turned playful. That banter is what had
Carvanz
I loved Violet and Eli! This was such a fun, cute read!

Violet and Eli were competitors at everything since the first day of kindergarten. When graduation takes Eli in one direction and Violet’s plans take a serious detour, they each live their life with what they’ve been dealt. But with Eli’s return to town and the fact he’s now her co-worker, the competition is on again.

”Besides, dear God, Violet is pretty when she’s mad. She’s pretty all the time, but anger sparks something in her eyes that
Elysian Fields
Shelves: arcs
4.5 stars. There is a reason why this author is a must read for me, and this book is a great example. She takes traditional tropes and one ups them. This enemy to lovers’ story was well written and a joyous read.

I loved the tension between Violet and Eli that is what makes this book. The “hatred” was felt and I loved the way (as a reader) I was feeling that lust just as much as the displeasure they both felt for each other. I truly believe (in a well written story) the higher the hate the deeper
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
The boy who drove her crazy is the man she can't forget. Enemies with Benefits is a flameworthy romantic comedy. Noir lights up the heart with an over the top duo that are as endearing as they are frustrating, but never ceases to be entertaining. Eli and Violet incite drama with their overactive hormones and never ending banter. Noir keeps it fun, flirty and irresistible. I'm not ashamed to admit I loved every minute of it.
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Violet and Eli story ONE HOT READ, HOLY SHITE Batman steamy sex scenes that will set you kindle on fire. They have Love hate relationship its more like sizzling hot chemistry. A must read, I voluntarily read an advanced copy, ONE-CLICK NOW. Another great story Roxie
Shelves: 2019
Get ready for a competition you won’t want to miss! Enemies with Benefits was a great novel. This book had me drawn in from the beginning and kept me guessing until the very end. I enjoyed the plot and character building. If you like romance, comedy, competition, and some sabotage, then this is the book for you.
What starts off as a terrible date turns into Violet’s worst nightmare. The boy who was the bane of her existence all through school is back in town and is much more man than boy now. Wha
Julia Wolf
LOVED this book.
I'm the worst at writing reviews, but I'm going to try to convey how reading this book made me feel.
The first word that comes to mind is 'nice', which is a perfectly fine word, but who wants to be described at 'nice'?
But in the case of Enemies With Benefits, I mean 'nice' like that perfect day where you can't pinpoint exactly the one thing that made it perfect, but when you tuck yourself in bed that night, you can't wipe the smile off your face. And when you think back on it, mon
PP's Bookshelf
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enemies with Benefits by Roxie Noir was a sweet, sexy and emotional romance. She actually combined two tropes here. Friends to lovers and enemies to lovers. Does it sound contradictory and confusing? Well that is the brilliance of this story. She managed to make it work with great characters and intelligent sassy writing.

Violet and Eli has been at each other's necks throughout the school. The competition was for academic and any kind of achievements. Now years after they are facing each other.
Ga Books LoverX
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, I am a freaking sucker for Enemies to Lovers and this book is the exact freaking reason why!

Eli and Violet have known each other since they were 5 years old. They always pushed each other's buttons. Who started it? That is like asking what came first- the chicken or the egg? They have not seen each other in years and it irks both of them that their first thought of the other is how freaking hot that they have become.

Then they become coworkers- well this is going to be interestin
Andrea Britton
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A true enemies to lovers romance.

Five Stars!

Enemies with Benefits was a amazing read. You are activated from the first page to very last. Great characters, a bit of a mystery and back and forth banter that will have you chuckling.

Violet and Eli have hated each other their whole lives. These two had a rivalry like no one else. Always trying to outdo one another all the way up to graduation. Now 10 years later they end up working at the same place. Years of frustration, years of jabs and years o
Danielle
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a fun read!! I love the enemies to lovers trope and this book doesn't disappoint!

Eli and Violet have been enemies since elementary school. Whatever one did, the other had to do even better. If either one ever showed a weakness, it was exploited to the max by the other. Upon graduation, both Eli and Violet head in different directions and are no longer at war with each other over everything. That is, until Eli returns to their small town 10 years later.

Now Eli and Violet are working togeth
Reckless Readers
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is my first Roxie Noir book and I have to say, it made me a fan!

The story itself was really fun and well written. There were a lot of situations that had me chuckling. Honestly? It was just a really fun book. A quintessential enemies-to-lovers and it was done perfectly.

I LOVED Violet. She was such a great h. She was successful, fearless, and she wasn't a snob to anyone but Eli. She fought her feelings for Eli a little bit, but it was never annoying or eye-roll inducing. I just really liked
Judy
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This to me is such a fun book. It brings back all the “fun” situations children have with others when they are young. In Violet and Eli’s case I think things just turned into a mountain. The competing became a compulsion for both of them. Violet could not let Eli win at any cost. Eli on the other hand just wanted to beat Violet at anything. I have such feelings for both characters on different sides. Violet needs to succeed at things. Eli just seems to need to beat Violet. He doesn’t possess the ...more
Brenda Motza
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Lord. This book has five stars written all over it.

I love a Roxie Noir book and this one certainly did not disappoint.

Eli Loveless and Violet Tulane have hated each other for as long as they could remember. One is always trying to up the other whether it's the spelling bee in grade school to who could get into the best college. They basically hated each other.

Years later and they meet again. Eli is subbing for a chef and Violet was on a date who left her with the bill and her without a wal
Ekaterine Xia
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I hesitated before I asked for an ARC copy because enemies to lovers is such a hit or miss for me. I actually typoed it as "hiss or miss" and that might be more accurate.
I'm not a fan of people behaving like jerks to each other and it often takes a lot to sell the HEA if there's legitimate beef there.
However!
From the very start, Eli was a class act, and he kept showing his soft squishy side in ways that made me melt and he completely won me over in the first chapter. Eli and Violet's chemistry
Nicole Deacon
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Violet has been stuck in her hometown, and, even though she has achieved in her career, it’s not what she wanted for herself. Eli is her childhood nemesis, returning to his hometown after cooking his way around the world.
They meet up in the worst of circumstances – when Violet is vulnerable – and Eli rescues her.
They immediately default to their bickering childhood state, with a dash (okay, more, much more, than a dash) of attraction. Now they are co-workers, in competition again, and they both
J. Ockenhouse
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Poor Violet...she starts out on a disastrous date. She knew it was bad but he takes the cake and takes he does.

She swears off men...know how that will go? Love can't have you do that it has to throw a hottie from your past that you have such oh fond memories of and bring him to your work.

Enter Eli. He's the thorn in her side that melts her into butter. At work, things start happening - things are going missing, misorders and we still have the love/hate/love/hate love happening at the same time w
Lisa
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First of all, YAY for a new Roxie book! And that cover definitely catches the eye. Okay anyways- this is an enemies to friends with benefits who aren't friends situation. Lots of banter. These two were CRUEL to one another growing up. Wow. Like seriously ouch.

Violet and Eli are competitive and smart, they both had the chance to do bigger and better things, go far in life, but both ended up in their home town. At the same job. With a bonus to COMPETE for. I feel like they feed off each other's en
Sharon Jones
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The title of this book is a trope within itself. I love these types of stories and Roxie has done an amazing job with her version. There are plenty of laughs reading Violet and Elis story. They might think they are completely different but really they aren't at all. They just go about their lives in different ways. To make this story even better there is a bit of intrigue surrounding the pair and where they work. Add in the great secondary characters which all added to make this such a wonderful ...more
WineAboutBooks
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let's talk about this book. Mrs. Noir had me laughing, crying and falling in love with these characters and their family and friends. From the first page, you are captivated by Violet. She is fierce and funny, she doesn't take anything from anyone. Eli has always battled with Violet. A hilarious emotional game of one upping. Their chemistry is too hot to resist. Things happen that threatens everything in the story. This is one read you don't want to miss.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader
Crystal Wilke
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enemies with Benefits is one of a kind.

I loved the banter between Eli and Violet. You can feel the love/hate coming off of them. They have been enemies since elementary school. Ten years later after graduating High school, it looks like fate has stepped in.

You will take memorable moments from this book with you. There are real life scenarios and I feel like that makes the book ten times better, as long as the author details it well.

The Loveless brothers will grow on you. I can't wait to see wh
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
My heart is in absolute bliss with this amazing book! It’s not your run of the mill enemies to lovers! These two characters have a “hate” that runs deep and I wasn’t sure if there was a way they could bury the hatchet but an unexpected alliance brings them together and the “hate” they have had turns into a combustible desire that sets them both in fire! Once they finally give in to their feelings they discover they are better together and make the perfect team but can old wounds truly heal?

Eli
Nicky Lewis
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Andrea
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eli and Violet’s story is full of tension because of their enemies-at-school-past and the resulting mistrust. Their relationship is like a roller coaster ride.
Some of their internal debates are as hilarious as their banter and bickering.

This romance thrives on the contradictoriness of the characters and the twisted plot. I loved every single sentence and can’t wait to read book #2 of this series.
Susan
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. There are 5 brothers in the Loveless family and it seems that this book will be the first of the brothers’ stories. This book features Eli, a cook, who has always had a competitive relationship with Violet, going back to grade school. Now at 29 they find themselves at odds, but attracted to each other nonetheless. These are likable characters who you are rooting for to get together and there are various plot lines of jealous co-workers and greedy would be land buyers ...more
Bobstac
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Writing characters with argumentative fire who somehow also have explosive chemistry is a delicate dance...one that Roxie Noir does perfectly here with Eli and Violet. The characters feel real, flawed, stuck in a rut of their own making, but their attempts to make a new connection is bumpy in both the best and worst of ways. The whole drama, wedding venue, and cast of characters are a perfect backdrop for the story of how Eli and Violet finally get the HEA they never saw coming. Can’t wait for b ...more
Amy
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It checks all of the boxes.
Long enough to let you know you are reading a novel and not a short story...check
Witty/Snarky banter...check
Sizzling chemistry hot enough to melt your e-reader...check
Romantic feel-goods with a happily ever after...check
And probably most importantly - written by Roxie Noir who can't seem to write anything BUT a great story...check and Mate (pun intended)
Heather andrews
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eli can only handle so much, “you can’t say my name in that tone of voice while you’re grabbing my ***k ,” he says, sounding absolutely wicked. “You know that, don’t you, Violet?” Violet has to set boundaries with her man, “if you think I’m going to get up to any hanky-panky with all your brothers, your mom, and your niece downstairs, you’ve got another think coming.” I liked this book, I loved Eli.
Katherine
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Enemies with Benefits by Roxie Noir is a hilarious enemies to lovers romance. And these guys have a history that goes back decades.
Eli and Violet never really grew out of their childhood hate for each other, so when they’re brought back together after an unmitigated disaster of a blind date, leaving Violet stranded, things get a little more twisted up.
And when they find out they’re now working together and their boss is handing out a 20K prize to the best employee over the summer? Yeah, queue th
Emily Pennington
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
The first thing I fell in love with was the cover! You will know from the start you’re heading for trouble with that one, adorable and ornery and promising a ton of fun! The author gives the reader two very likable characters in this book – not that they like each other (yet), but the reader likes them. And it only gets better!

Opening up with Violet’s recounting of her date had me laughing out loud as the smug, smirking, occasionally snorting date dropped further and further from the vision of w
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I love writing sexy, alpha men and the headstrong women they fall for.

My weaknesses include: beards, whiskey, nice abs with treasure trails, sarcasm, cats, prowess in the kitchen, prowess in the bedroom, forearm tattoos, and gummi bears.

Want to get my new releases for 99¢? Sign up for my mailing list!