Start by marking “Before We Say Goodbye (Summer of First Kisses Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Before We Say Goodbye (Summer of First Kisses Book 1)

Before We Say Goodbye (Summer of First Kisses Book 1)

My first kiss has always belonged to him.

I've always shared everything with my best friend—except my biggest secret.

She doesn't know I have a crush on her big brother.

There's a really good reason I've never told her. She hates all the girls who throw themselves at Tate. The last thing I want is for her to start hating me too.

But now that we've graduated and I'm about to

Published June 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Before We Say Goodbye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Before We Say Goodbye

Mara
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Katriel Pearson (Kat) has just graduated from high school her 18th birthday is only 8 days away. When Piper, one of her best friends, finds out at a post graduation beach party Kat's never been kissed, It becomes Piper's mission to get her kissed before the end of summer when they'll all go to college. But Kat doesn't want to be kissed by just any guy--she wants to be kissed by Piper's older brother, Tate, who she's had a major crush on for the past 3 years!

This story is about first times and fi
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Her Secret Crush

What a fun idea for a young adult, high school age series! First kisses. In this book it's summer in a coastal town. Kat has been crushing on her best friend's brother, Tate, for so long and now she is faced with moving away for college, leaving everyone behind. She just can't leave without taking a chance to see if she can start something with Tate. The tension has a quick build and sparks fly. The first kiss scene was awesome! I would have loved to see this story a bit more lay
Katie W
Kat has just graduated from high school and has never been kissed, but she's sure been crushing hard on her best friend's older brother. Piper, the friend, has a mission to see her three best friends kissed by summer's end. There's something always intriguing to me about this trope and it was fun to watch it unfold, especially with a few unexpected twists.

Summertime is magical, especially when you live in Florida by the beach, but when you add a first love, first kiss, and first romance into the
Victoria - txreadingnook
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kat and Tate like each other but he is older than her and his baby sister’s best friend . Kat has liked Tate for while as well but he dates girls that look like runway models. There is absolutely no way he will fall for Kat , This handsome fisherman 🎣 who attracts beautiful girls who are tourist . A girl can dream right .
At graduation 🎓Kat is wearing 👡silver sparkle heels .
They are not the ideal shoes to wear on her graduation day . She takes them off and throws them at Tate . He tells her “you
Melissa Hayford
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet YA. YA isn't my favorite romance genre because I think kissing and serious dating should be saved for after high school. Luckily, this book starts at high school graduation. It was fun to be reminded of that crazy time in life when everything is changing. Kat is trying to figure out what she wants out of life and maybe find some gumption in the process. Kat and Tate are really cute together. I enjoyed the friends to lovers/best friend's brother trope.
Donna Campbell
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

This was a sweet story about teen years and all the anxiety that it can bring. This is a fun sweet, clean romance.
Nari
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I started reading before bed and kept reading into the night. The pacing is good and keeps the reader involved. Kat and Tate are fun to read about. The group of friends dynamics brings back fun memories of high school. I highly recommend this book.
Sonya Wasden
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kat was just about to turn 18 years old. She had been crushing on Tate, her best friend's older brother for several years. But, she was sure he would never see her as anything as his little sister's best friend. Besides, he had a new girl on his arm at every turn. She could never tell anyone her secret. But her friend was determined to help "arrange" for her first kiss. Kat was determined that she would only be satisfied if her first kiss was from Tate.

This was a sweet, clean young adult romanc
Jill
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet, swoony YA contemporary romance

Kay is getting ready to turn 18, and is ready for her first kiss- especially if it can be with her best friend’s brother, Tate. The thing is, Piper, her best friend, can’t stand any of the girls’ her brother dates, and Kat’s afraid to upset her. Kat realizes though, that she and her friends are growing up, and maybe it’s time she makes her own decisions
Teresa Bertolio
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I totally loved this beautiful sweet romance! What a fantastic beach read:) Plenty of wonderful characters! I loved the storyline with plenty of sizzling interactions while keeping it clean:) Couldn't put it down:) I highly recommend this sweet happily ever after:) Happy reading!
Pascale
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a super cute, sweet, teen/YA romance that is clean with no sex and no swearing. It’s a short book, novella length, and fast-paced. I really enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to reading Sadie’s story next...
Karen
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a super cute story. I look forward to reading more books in this series.

Content: clean- passionate kissing
Tabitha
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story and can't wait for the next one in the series! Excellent sweet YA
Josh England
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lighthearted and enjoyable

This was a fun and enjoyable read. I can't wait to read what happens with everyone in this group. *
Faith