Start by marking “The Firefly Collection: Lights Not Yet Dimmed” as Want to Read:
The Firefly Collection: Lights Not Yet Dimmed

The Firefly Collection: Lights Not Yet Dimmed

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Paperback
Published January 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Firefly Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Firefly Collection

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Firefly Collection: Lights Not Yet Dimmed
T.S.
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love is the integral part of Jon Trovato’s The Firefly collection in which he details the feeling in its full glory in effortless and relatable verses and provokes tender feelings as he finds the meaning of life with all its wonder and happiness in love. The book is divided into four parts: Glimmerings, Enlightenment, Radiances, and Afterglows, and it’s love that dominates all four parts.

In Addictive Thoughts, loving someone means to defy reason and probability. In Boundless Serenity, the essen
Patricia Jahnsen
marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2020
1 follower
I’ve been compiling poetry since I was a child. My writing style is free verse and my poems are called Word Paintings.

Each is an attempt to provide a reader with words that conjure images of the sights, sounds, impressions and experiences I’ve encountered during specific opportunities and instances, throughout my life.

if you enjoy my poems, please bookmark and click on this link to enjoy my Websit

News & Interviews