Start by marking “Captivate (Brooklet Dream #2)” as Want to Read:
Captivate (Brooklet Dream #2)

Captivate (Brooklet Dream #2)

I was back in Brooklet Georgia and things were far from how they were when I left years ago.

Maddison used to be one of the guys, but that was definitely not the case anymore...

She had changed and damn if it didn’t make my heart race. With each passing second she began to consume me. Her smile made my knees weak and the way she looked at me took my breath away.

She captiva
215 pages
Published by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Captivate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Captivate

Johnaka
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Captivate by C.A. Harms
“Love right in front of you, 4 stars”

Mike and Maddison have always been a part of each other’s lives. They are best friends but for years have spent most of their time apart. But now Mike is out of the military and home. He didn’t expect to fall for his best friend but he did, heck he can’t even pinpoint when it happened. Getting Maddison to admit her feelings might be tougher than he thought though. Will he be able to convince her to take a chance on him?
I enjoyed Captiva
Stefanie
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Captivate by C. A. Harms and it was utterly fantastic!! I had been wait for Mikes story for while now. Amd I was not dissapointed, it was a roller coaster of emotions all the way through... I went through so many emotions and. Mumbling at my Kindle, then yelling WHY!!! Mikey was a personal favorite from the Southern Boys series.
Mike has just left deployment and is back home for good. Maddison was his best friend and honorary cousin. But more than that there was an intense pull t
Nancy Metsch
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best friends to lovers books EVER!!!!
Maddison and Mikey were the best of friends, they even considered each other cousins. BUT what happens when you grow up and you see each other in a different way..Only your embarrassed. She/he is my cousin how could I feel THOSE feelings? BUT there is no blood between them. Maddison's Step father is Mike's "mother's" brother, so maybe it's ok.
Then let's not forget the fact that Mike joined the service. And every time he came home on leave he came
Kylee
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Brooklet Dreams series will mesmerize and captivate you from the absolute start. A friends to lovers story that will have Mike and Maddison confused, consumed and making mistakes that will have them wasting time and not only hurting each other but people that are close to them. Captivate will have your anxiety levels high and your heart in your throat as these two dance around their feelings. Their story will have your pulse racing and at times you will be an emotional mes ...more
Zoe
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book from begining to end, it was a slow burn but ended with fireworks. This book was absolutely beautiful andut was a pleasure to return to Brooklet once again.

Maddison was a sweet girl who fights with her own emotions when it comes to who she wants, she loves her family and friends with everything she has. Mike knows who he is in love with but doesn'tthink anyone will approve. When these two beautiful souls collide beautiful things will happen.

I would recommen
Heather andrews
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes Mike needs to take a minute and cool off, “maybe the cool water would help calm me down, but then in order to get into said water, I would have to move.” Again, I was confused. “Babe, my flagpole seems to be a full mast right now, and forgive me, but not everyone here needs to know about my inability to control my needs whenever I’m around you.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Mike.
Stefanie Nelson hetland
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series. This one is about Mike and Maddison. They started out as good friends and then as they got older couldn’t resist the feelings for one another. So much pent up feelings that are finally released.
Donna Purcell zappone
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Captivate.... a great title for this book. It will take ahold of you from page one and captivate you to the fullest extent.
One of the best friends to lovers books I've read.
Madison and Mike need to give into their feelings they have towards each other. If they do that everyone involved will be much happier but until that day , they dance around their feelings and make mistakes with other people.
It was just a really good " feel good" book.
Jennifer Hettrick