Start by marking “BEAU2Y: Part 2 (BEAUTY: Part 2)” as Want to Read:
BEAU2Y: Part 2 (BEAUTY: Part 2)

BEAU2Y: Part 2 (BEAUTY: Part 2)

There was no me or him, there was simply "us".

C O M I N G M A Y 18th 2019! From Bestselling author, Kirsty Dallas, comes the epic conclusion to the best selling Dark Romance, BEAUTY, affiliated with Anita Gray's, BLAIRE’S WORLD.

Rescued. Avenged. Loved.

My name is Beauty – well, it wasn’t always Beauty. In another life, I was someone else, someone I can’t remember. But I
Kindle Edition
Published by GRAY PUBLISHING

To ask other readers questions about BEAU2Y, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BEAU2Y

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it, dark
I’ve been waiting rather impatiently for this story. I had high expectations. I wasn’t disappointed as I loved this story.

This is part two so make sure you read part one first.

Beauty and Harts story continues. I’m not gonna re hash the story or drop any spoilers. As you can see from my review I loved this story.

I was silly enough to go to bed and think I could read a chapter. Nope I ended up literally inhaling the story before I could sleep.
Louise
Beau2y, my beauty, yours is one astounding story.

When you've loved the first book in a series there is always that worry that subsequent books won't live up to your expectations. Beau2y (Part 2) not only lived up to them but surpassed every hope, dream and imagining I'd had for this book.

This can not be read as a stand alone, you need to have read the first book otherwise this won't make sense. Have I already mentioned how kick-ass amazing and out of this world Beauty (Part 1) was? It put the
Ähmsry
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Part 2 is fantastic, wonderful, captivating and darkly beautiful with HEA - the is nothing more to want!
Perfectly!
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5+ Stars

Beau2y has everything I want from a dark read. This duet is a symphony of violence, revenge, madness and pain that reaches its crescendo with intense beauty.

Beau2y begins where the first book of this two-part duet left us. Beauty and Hart are seeking out the low lifes of the world, to make them pay and to save some innocents. The plan is destroyed, but Beauty and Hart are resourceful and desperate enough to maybe make the pieces fall in their favour.

Beauty is a fantastically written cha
Hanan
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to Beauty and Hart’s journey and what a stunning conclusion it is!
I loved the dynamics between Beauty and Hart from bk one.
But now I love it even more!
Hart teaches Beauty as much as he can so that she wouldn’t ever feel total powerless again.
His protectiveness of her is so warming.
It touched my heart more because Beauty has never felt a sense of being safe or having anyone on her side.
What they have together and between them is so strong and so true it’s breathtaking.
Not only does
Tabatha Brown
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Beau2y, other than it's amazing!!! After reading the first book I knew I needed more of this story and the second book fulfilled all my expectations. It's definately not for the faint of heart due to the graphic details of the torture Beauty gives out but it's expected that she would fight back after what she's endured. With Hart's help Beauty learns to fight back, to learn to love and show emotion, and most of all that she is somebody, not just a "toy". I loved her spirit a ...more
Jamillah Smith
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was just as good as the first book. It's not along story but it did not feel rushed. There was a beginning...a middle...and a ending. The love and obsession that Hart and Beauty had for each other was just amazing. This Mini series was just so freaking awesome good. This is a must read!!!!
Linda Barrett
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dark,twisted,deliciously decedent and oh so powerful.
Beauty and Hart caught my attention in Beauty and really captivated me in Beau2y part 2.
This is definitely a story you will want to one click and binge on straight away.
These two are at their most powerful when together and their darkness blends so well together.
I really enjoyed reading this story and Kirsty Dallas gave me everything I desired in this story.
It's a fantastic conclusion to a great story.
Gab
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick, powerful read!
We're back with Beauty and Hart. They are the ultimate power couple in a twisted, dark world. They are perfect together, but Beauty's personal darkness catches up with them once again. Betrayal, greed and hatred put her back into the place where it all began.
But she is not the innocent victim anymore. She has grown into a force to be reckoned with and she exacts her revenge with beautiful meticulousness.
This is gloriously pleasing food for my vengeful little soul
Jean Dewsbury
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beauty and Hart have a connection that can not be broken. They are two tortured broken souls that are only one and complete when together. Lost and unstable apart unstoppable together in their determination to bring the dark depraved to their death. Hatred dark and twisted yet completely captivating.Betrayal greed and disgust once again has brought them both back where for a girl once known by another name died inside and Beauty began. This is a dark romance about the depths of fierce and all co ...more
Ola Adamska
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2019
This conclusion does not disappoint. There was begging for more and Ms. Dallas delivered what we asked for.
Characters are great and strong with every trait that I imagined while reading book one. Beauty was and now became even more powerful force to be reckoned with. Her monster wants to come out and play so hard in this book. Will it happen?
Join Beauty and Hart in this fast-paced, sometimes gruesome and twisted conclusion of Beauty!
Julia Gerard
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So I came in to this story in the second half, but it was pretty fantastic! Now I must read the first half to get why this girl was doing what she did. It was pretty dark, and may seem a bit off the deep end, and I figured out why! I've never read Ms. Dallas before, but I enjoyed her writing style.
Jwink
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book pick up right where the first one leaves off!! I love this character she is such a beautiful mess and I love it! If you liked book one this book is a no brainer
Kelly
Shelves: loved-it
Beauty and Hart create havoc in this second book about Beauty. Hart is training Beauty how to fight and guide the monster inside her. As a rescued woman who was sold and bought and used she has found a place for her anger. They set out to find Ruby, and chaos and abduction reign again for the couple.
Kirsty creates such interesting and unpredictable characters. And her stories make the reader feel emotions with her words and storytelling.
Estelle Verster
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What to say?? I loved the first book and beau2y doesn't disappoint. It is dark, gruesome and absolutely fantastic. It made me hold my breath, feel anxious and dismayed at times but ultimately rub my hands in glee and do a happy dance. I don't want to give anything away but needless to say, make sure you read this. It made my heart race and gallop. It brings out that latent part of evil that lies hidden in all of us. A thirst for revenge and need for our enemies to suffer in a painful way. All I ...more
Chrissi
Shelves: dark
We met Beauty and Hart in Beauty, this book is the continuation of their story, and what a story it is. When a betrayal leaves Beauty facing ghosts of her past, secrets and memories rock her to the core.
Hart will stop at nothing to ensure his Beauty is back where she belongs, in his arms, no matter the cost.
I binge read this book, devoured it. I literally could not put it down until I had finished it. Once you start their story, trust me, you won’t stop til you have reached the end.
Kristi
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The truth about Beauty's past unfolds in this fast paced, dark, and twisted tale. Hart and Beauty's love story is unique and unpredictable. You can't help falling into their dark world filled with blood shed and destruction. This is another 5 Star must read by this amazing author.
Heather
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
I loved the conclusion to this duet! Hart and Beauty are an awesome team!
Mary S.
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this conclusion to Beauty and Hart story. In part two we came to know how Beauty came to be what she went through and what she become. I love the story that even with this darkness it still had it's funny moments. Beauty she definitely became a beauty within this darkness she found her light even in a twisted way but she found herself.
Jacquie
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To start with, I didn't think Ms. Dallas could POSSIBLY top how Beauty (Book 1) made me feel....but I was soooooo wrong. Beau2y blew ANY of my expectations out of the water!!!

This conclusion to Beauty and Hart's compelling, spellbinding love story packs a WICKED punch! It definitely did not disappoint in any way....quite the contrary. If anything, I wanted MORE! MORE deliciously dark, depraved and soul-stirring angst. Beauty (Lucy), with Hart's direction, comes to understand her "monster" and oh
Teresa Juckett
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my when I found out there was a pt 2 to Beauty I jumped on it the original was fantastic, but this one ahh it was amazing. Beauty gets revenge on those that started it all and she let's her crazy out to run free as they take her and don't really know what's in store for them when she get's loose. I loved this story and it's so fitting in the thing's that happened as Beauty finds out they've take Ruby and she knows what will happen to her as her memories start coming back from the time she was ...more
H.B. Butler
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how Dallas does it. I thought Beauty: Part 1 would be impossible to top, and then she went and released Beau2y: Part 2!!!

The story of Beauty and Hart continues, their race to save a young girl from enduring the same fate as Beauty and Beauty finally remembering who she is and where she came from.

Dallas' writing is deliciously dark and leaves you wanting more. Boy, do I want more! I love these characters and this world she has brought to life through her genius creativity.

Beauty: P
SaraLou
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read Beauty: Part 1 first before diving into Beau2y.

After finishing Beauty: Part 1, I have been eagerly waiting for Beau2y: Part 2. The wait was worth it!

Since Hart Cordell rescued Beuaty they have developed a connection. A really strong connection that only gets more intense. They are two equally broken parts that work better together.
Hart has been helping Beauty train her monster and helping her to see that she has the ability to fight back when she needs to. A couple of shock twists let Beaut
Daria
We've wait for this release and Kristy doesn't fail to hit the mark, well worth the wait for the conclusion of Hart and Beauty's story.

Deadly perfection or as He called her "the perfect monster" Hart knows she's a monster her past made her but he honed that skill.

Beauty has become the epitome of a bad a** and we can't help but love it her morbid love for the work she does shows in her kid like excitement.

I loved how the story flowed from the first story, to the Beauty in the midst of finding
Saniya
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it.
That was an action packed ending.
It was more of the story and less romance.
Which was a good decision otherwise it wouldn't have done justice to the type of character that was being built for beauty if there was more romance
A
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beauty and Hart’s continuation is just as dark and graphic as one would expect after the first book. It’s a perfect addition to Blaire’s World and the plot twists kept me reading into the night!
ReadersLibrary BookBragBlog
Kelly Crochet
Tanya
Maggie
May 22, 2019
Romance Retreat: BEAU2Y IS LIVE 1 4 May 18, 2019 03:00AM
Kirsty Dallas is an international bestselling and award winning author from the south east corner of Queensland, in Australia. Her comedy romance, Decker's Wood, reached Amazon's Best Seller list and was a Goodreads Top 10 Comedy for 2014. Her novels to date also include the highly acclaimed Mercy's Angels Series which tackles the subject of violence against women, and stand alone novels Breeze of ...more