Start by marking “The Divine Daughter: A Naming Ceremony” as Want to Read:
The Divine Daughter: A Naming Ceremony

The Divine Daughter: A Naming Ceremony

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Ever feel swept up in a sea of novelty?
When did the new become more important than the true?

Andrew Gilchrist found a remedy to today's nausea of novelty in the most familiar elements of narrative and music. He has composed a new arrangement from the ideas of Marshall McLuhan, Northrop Frye, Bernard Lonergan, and Jordan Peterson, weaving together a promising relationship
Published April 26th 2019 by FriesenPress

To ask other readers questions about The Divine Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Divine Daughter

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Divine Daughter: A Naming Ceremony
Emma Weylin
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First, I will take care of the technical details of the book. I love when an author allows their book to be enabled for text-to-speech. I am dyslexic and listen to books as I read for a much better experience. As an author, I also appreciate a well-edited manuscript.

Now on to the content. Gilchrist presented me with a new way to view the “maiden” archetype. The Divine Daughter is often skipped over when delving into the psychological depths of mythology. We see her as a prize or a sa
Shannon
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I first decided to read this book, I was a little afraid that I wouldn’t be able to understand it, but my curiosity was far greater than my fear, and so I opened the book and started reading.

I’m not going to lie, there are a few places that I struggled a little, but all in all, I found this book to be a very enjoyable read. I found it to be more of a conversation with, rather than a lecture from the author, which I absolutely appreciate.

Andrew Gilchrist takes an in d
Wanda