Start by marking “Iberian Ties” as Want to Read:
Iberian Ties

Iberian Ties

Without a motive, how do you catch a killer? A gripping thriller in the vein of Harlan Coben, Paula Hawkins, and Lee Child.

A rising star psychiatrist, American Nate Shelley is in Spain’s Canary Islands, making his world debut at a convention. But after delivering his keynote address, he and his fiancée Miro are arrested for murder.

Nate knows he’s not guilty, but is his fu
Published May 13th 2019 by Vanguard Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Iberian Ties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Iberian Ties

Lynn Poppe
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Iberian Ties starts off with a bang as our main character Nate discovers a dead body in his hotel room. From that dead body, we have a twisting and turning crime thriller, where the main characters are trying to solve the who and the why behind the body. The plot, and more importantly, the why behind the dead body, is the foremost driver of the novel. I was following along with the characters as the clues unfold, to the final reveal of the AH HA moment. I was really surprised at how the story un ...more
Ruthie Jones
"It's one thing to fight for what someone stole from you, quite another to eliminate bystanders."

Iberian Ties by Quintin Vargas starts right off with a dead body. Or does it? For Dr. Nate Shelley and his fiancée, Miró Epstein, the questions surrounding an alleged murder in their hotel room in the Canary Islands just keep piling up. Are Nate and Miró suspects? Are they victims of a hoax? Are they in danger? Who is Penny Rhoads, and why would anyone want to kill her? This plot-driven crime thrille
Christena
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Sanchez walked down to the greenroom, and greeted Diego. Diego was using his hand lens and some tiny scissors to work on his infant plants. “You’re a real master, son. These exotic plants are the best I’ve seen,” said Sanchez. “They all foxgloves?”

My grandfather always said a man who owned land was way richer than anyone else. Wow – did Quintin Vargas write a twisting story around that concept and included a few murders, a kidnapping, and multi-level intrigue.

Iberian Ties starts off immediately
T Olsen
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
Here's a novel where a minimal and strange plot has been supplemented with loads of meaningless dialogue. No suspense, no action, very boring. And the Canary Islands belong to Spain, but they are not in Europe or Iberia.
Leticia
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talented author!

An intriguing book with excellent storytelling, well-developed characters, and so much depth that it held my attention. It took me on an interesting journey. A page-turner until the end! I highly recommend!
Gaby Main
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant thriller!

I totally loved and enjoyed this book!! Interesting twists and turns, well-developed characters and suspense all along the way. Definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the next book!
A.Borroel
Jesus D.
Jun 01, 2019
Linda
Jun 12, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Iberian Ties--fixing pub date and description 3 15 May 07, 2019 07:07AM