Start by marking “The Titan Was Tall (Triple Threat #1)” as Want to Read:
The Titan Was Tall (Triple Threat #1)

The Titan Was Tall

(Triple Threat #1)

Being in charge is a pain in the…

Posterior. Rear end. Junk in the trunk. Those were some of the words that came to mind when the captivating woman walked into Red’s office that day. She had a spectacular, eminently spankable one. Trouble was, his huge conglomerate had just bought out her dinky publisher—and this sexy little author was the key to a smooth transition.

For
Published April 28th 2019 by Gallant Fox Press

To ask other readers questions about The Titan Was Tall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Titan Was Tall

Start your review of The Titan Was Tall (Triple Threat #1)
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Just the absolute best story. It had me captivated from the beginning with the hot steamy scenes. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Everything I like to read about and more. Such a great story I will read again and again. A keeper!!

Deb
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I laughed when I realized just what each character did in this book because it just seemed the perfect setup. The author delivered on this story by writing great dialogue which felt real and crafted scenes that were filled with intense attraction/chemistry and steam. My first book by this author but certainly not the last.

Cheryl Svec-Ray
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Titan was Tall is hot and steamy with just enough extra for you to need a fan.

Piper is quite writer who walks into Red's office and from there the journey begins. Their passion is hot and undefinable, and their story will have you turning the page faster and faster.

Once you pick up this book you will not want to put it down.

Jeanne Richardson
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 4th book I've read written by Kristen Casey; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Ashleigh
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 STAR ROMANCE!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind.

I received a copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Marie Bourgery
This was a very steamy romance between a introverted romance writer and her new publisher. There were a lot of moments thinking about sex or having sex. I did not realize that this story would have elements of BDSM including spanking or I wouldn’t have accepted the ARC copy since I don’t not like those types of romances.
Tristan Burbridge
May 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story line was good, the character work was great, and the book had a fairly smooth flow to it. This was a great way to start a series.

May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great steamy romance! A wonderful start to a new series! Liked the characters and the story premise! Very enjoyable!!

Elvira
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow I enjoyed this book. The characters are well developed and engaging with undeniable chemistry between the couple which made for a great storyline that kept me turning the pages.

Jeanne Kotsios
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldn’t put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Kristen Casey
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Sexy CEO can't keep his hands off the one employee critical to the success of his newest business venture? A dirty secret he really doesn't want her to know?
This one is hot and steamy and has a swoon-worthy HEA!
Grab yours FREE in Kindle Unlimited!

>Kindle ~ https://amzn.to/2XqT0i2 (Free in KU!)
>Paperback ~ https://bit.ly/2KsvAWe
Helen
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A new series by Kristen Casey... and this book did not disappoint! The characters were strong, the romance was steamy, and the dialogue was sassy! My favorite thing about Kristen Casey’s books is the dialogue. That girl really knows how to write dialogue - it’s so real... funny and snarky... they are just so relatable. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Red and Piper’s story!
Courtney
Amanda
added it
May 27, 2020

• My Boss's Forbidden Daughter
  • Vendetti: a capo dei capi duet
  • The Prophecy (The Edge of Forever, #4)
  • Ruthless Biker (Ruthless #2)
  • Sins of the Father (Ravage Riders MC #1)
  • Sinners & Saints (Ravage Riders MC #2)
  • Blackjack (Reapers MC #1)
  • Tower of Thorns (Once Upon an Academy, #1)
  • The Wolf (Gypsy Bastards MC Book 1)
  • Rule Breaker (New Orleans Bourdons, #1)
  • A Deadly Obsession (The Obsessed Duet, #1)
  • Finding Freedom (Riad Dubois Book 3)
  • Burning Her Resolve
  • Caught in Forbidden (Alchemy & Alphas: Fierce Mates, #4)
  • Magically Murdered
  • Cyborg and the Single Mom (OtherWorldly Men, #3)
  • Single Red Dragon
  • Their Wild Sea (Wintervale Packs, #3)
Kristen Casey pens contemporary romance novels with heat and heart, and loves to get lost in scenes of snarky dialogue! Kristen lives in Maryland with her husband, two kids, and assorted cats. In her spare time, she enjoys all things crafty.

Triple Threat (3 books)
  • The Doctor Was Dark (Triple Threat, #2)
  • The Hero Was Handsome (Triple Threat, #3)