Start by marking “Burdizzo Bards POEMS VOL.1” as Want to Read:
Burdizzo Bards POEMS VOL.1

Burdizzo Bards POEMS VOL.1

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A collection of themeless poems as diverse as the charity in which we are supporting
Published April 17th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Burdizzo Bards POEMS VOL.1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burdizzo Bards POEMS VOL.1

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Burdizzo Bards POEMS VOL.1
Dale Parnell
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
This is a wonderful, eclectic collection of poems, featuring several different voices and themes. There are too many brilliant poems to mention, but the stand out for me is "The Dark Room" by Raja Khan - a heartbreaking poem that captures the pain of losing a child and is certain to move anyone who reads it.
I was very honoured to be included in this anthology, and now that I see the company I am keeping, very humbled to be among some very talented poets!
Dale Parnell
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
Matthew Cash, or Matty-Bob Cash as he is known to most,was born and raised in in Suffolk; which is the setting for his forthcoming full length novel Pinprick which is due for publication with Knightswatch Press in 2016.
He has always written stories since he first learnt to write and most, although not all, tend to slip into the many layered murky depths of the Horror genre.
His influences ranged