Start by marking “Gateway Crescent” as Want to Read:
Gateway Crescent

Gateway Crescent

Jo Bendixon loves to sing, enjoys working in a coffee shop, and is secretly teaching herself to code. If only she could find a way to combine her varied interests into a career her sisters would approve.

Luke Donwell’s Catholic faith is the bedrock of his life. For as long as he can remember, he’s contemplated a vocation to the priesthood. Now it’s time to make a final deci
Published June 26th 2019 by Brenda Margriet Clotildes

To ask other readers questions about Gateway Crescent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gateway Crescent

"Avonna
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

GATEWAY CRESCENT (Bendixon Sisters Book 2) by Brenda Margriet is a contemporary romance set in British Columbia. This romance is the second in the trilogy and features the youngest of the three Bendixon sisters. It can easily be read as a standalone, but it does give you glimpses of book 1 as the timelines run simultaneously.

Josephine “Jo” Bendixon loves bright colors, singing and life in general. Her two older sisters believe she
Tracey
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author is a real find, her books are easy to read and pull you into the world of the characters quickly.

This story is Jo's, another of the Bendixon sisters, and the bad timing of her and Luke noticing each other. It is bad timing because his booked in for a weekend away preparing to be a priest!

I liked Jo, she's the sister that never finishes anything according to her sisters, but she is a talented lady and as a characther is warm and endearing. Luke, conflicted Luke I did like Luke, his gr
Charlene
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely a completely different kind of romance...nothing conventional about this one and I loved it! The timeline in this book runs simultaneously with book 1, so we get glimpses of that story through a different perspective. They can definitely be read as standalones though.

Jo, the youngest of the Bendixon sisters, is trying to find her way in life, always feeling like she doesn’t live up to her sisters’ expectations. Luke is a music teacher and is seriously thinking about going in
FunUndertheCovers
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The characters in these first two books have been a real treat to get to know and I’m now eager to read Book 3! The timeline in this book runs simultaneously with book 1, so we get glimpses of that story through a different perspective. They can definitely be read as standalones though. This was a completely different kind of romance...nothing conventional about this one and I loved it!

Penny Leidecker
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a heartwarming story. Luke is making plans to become a priest. When he starts spending more time with Jo, the youngest of the Bendixon sisters, an attraction to her grows. Is he meant to be a priest or is he meant to find a woman to marry, someone that isn’t Jo? This book will have you wanting to bop Luke’s and Jo’s heads together at times, but no one is perfect, as we find out in this book. I can’t wait to read Camryn’s story next. If you’ve read Allegro Court, you’ve meet Jo and ...more
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

This book portrays fantastic family dynamics. All families can be complicated, so the fact that Jo tends to obsess about how her family views her decisions can be relatable.

Read full review in the 2019 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Amanda
"This book portrays fantastic family dynamics."

Check out the full review at InD'Tale Magazine:

Gary Jordan
Jul 08, 2019
Brenda Margriet
Apr 28, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
is currently reading it
Jun 25, 2019
Bernadette Cinkoske
Jul 12, 2019
Brenda Margriet writes contemporary romances with heroes you’d meet at the grocery store. And by that she means real-life men – sexy, smart and looking for the love of their life. Her heroines are bold, savvy and determined to accept nothing less than the man they deserve.

A voracious reader since she was old enough to hold a book, Brenda’s idea of the perfect holiday involves a comfortable chair n