Start by marking “A Special Kind of Love” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
A Special Kind of Love

Ann Roth

A Special Kind of Love

Secrets and Surprises...As soon as he builds what he hopes is an award-winning house, Cory Adams will be on his way. He certainly isn't in the sleepy town, Dunlin Woods, Oregon, to put down roots. That's fine with busy veterinarian Mia Barker. She doesn't want or need her noisy new neighbor complicating her life. But suddenly Cory is the least of her problems-she's just in ...more
Published April 23rd 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about A Special Kind of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Special Kind of Love

Messy Bun Book Blog
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this twist on the single parent troupe! I am fairly new to Ann Roth, but I am officially obsessed! Cory and Mia's story was everything I wanted it to be and more! I hate spoilers, so I don't want to say anymore, but you should do yourself a favor and read this one!
Beyond The Covers Blog
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romaine
Cory is building a special house trying to win an award. His neighbor isn't happy with him due to the noise of the construction. He keeps busy avoiding her. With the demons that haunt him there are only ugly scars that keeps him away from women.

Mia's friend has passed away and left her three weekbold son to her. She's terrified! The one secret she carries could destroy her. She thinks she isn't mother material.

It takes a special kind of love for two people who are scarred to help each other heal
BookLover
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is one that helps you see you need to take chances to find your true love. It is about overcoming your past and putting yourself out there. This sweet romance started out as avoidance and overwhelming feelings and circumstances. It ended up being a story of second chances and sweet redemption. This author has kept my attention and I will continue to read her books anytime she releases them.

Read this book for a sweet, heart melting romance that will leave you happy and fulfilled.
Romaine Heart
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
*See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
I'm a bit of a voyeur. I love to stick my nose into total strangers' business and observe how they deal with life's hurdles and whatever obstacles fate throws at them. I can't think of anything more challenging or interesting than delving into a character's psyche to discover what makes her/him tick. The surprises and insights are amazing.

The people who interest me most are the ones I know will tr