Start by marking “Spy Candy (Spy Camp, #1)” as Want to Read:
Spy Candy (Spy Camp, #1)

Spy Candy (Spy Camp #1)

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  148 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
LIVE AND LET SPY

From her sensible shoes to her dating choices, bank officer Jenna Jarvis has always played it safe. But her fantasy life is a whole other story. And now Jenna's got a golden opportunity to play a real-life secret agent, courtesy of her generous best friend and a fantasy spy camp set smack dab in the red-hot center of the Arizona desert...

The stay starts off
Published November 1st 2008 by Zebra (first published October 31st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Spy Candy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spy Candy

Leontine
May 23, 2011 rated it it was ok
Perhaps it is a bit of misfortune for Gina Robinson to get me as a reader of her story, Spy Candy. I stumbled upon her debut novel and on impulse ordered it along with the rest of my books. I was teased upon reading the summary: woman (Jenna) is going to a fantasy spy camp where she meets hunk-a-liscious ex CIA agent annex instructor Torq Toricelli. In real life Jenna is an ordinary bank officer who gets to play the vamp every man notices and starts howling at the moon for. I was in the mood for ...more
Alfiah Ramadhani
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
nice.. sepenggal kisah cinta dan mata-mata..
FAV, gurun pasir, kaktus, udara panas, dan kisah cinta yang panas hadir dalam sebuah buku kecil yang mudah dibawa kemanapun..
andai diri ini adalah Jenna, oh God, betapa beruntungnya bertemu dengan Torq dan saling berbagi kasih dengannya..
Torq,sang Bond veri yang lebih menarik.. keren, wajib punya dan wajib baca buku ini..
untuk Fry, bersama Pussy mungkin lebih baik daripada bersama Emma 'sang penjahat'..
be patient Fry..
selamat 'bersenang-senang' u
Summer
Oct 01, 2009 rated it really liked it
I added this book to my Amazon order only because it was enough to put me over the line for free shipping, but it was cheap and had good reviews. Plus, I've been looking for good spy books with female protagonists.

I loved this book! It was a lot of fun - perfect to escape into during a week when I'm stressed out, tired, and easily distracted. The main character was easy to identify with, the setting was fresh and interesting, and the story had some twists I didn't expect.
Jane Stewart
Sep 28, 2010 rated it did not like it
I couldn’t enjoy the characters. It’s told in first person by Jenna in a self-deprecating style. She is klutzy and foolish.

STORY BRIEF:
A lottery winner paid to attend a fantasy spy camp for a week but had to cancel. She gave the trip to Jenna who works in a bank. Most or all of the other attendees are lottery winners. They are given spy names and learn how to shoot paintball guns, hide spy gadgets, drive racing style, repel down a building, etc. The final project will be a kidnapping in which th
Fanny Roswita Ria
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, thriller, 2013
ini sinopsisnya yah teman-teman, gw ga bakal nulis lagi sinopsisnya http://www.gramediapustakautama.com/b...

awal baca buku ini gw lansung mikir, kalo emang ada liburan ala "spy james bond" kayak gini gw dibayar pun ga bakal mau ikutan karna lansung tahu yg namanya kehidupan "spy" kayak gitu ga pernah ada istilah aman sama sekali.

Ga terlalu suka dengan buku ini karena:
1. Jenna Jarvis, sebagai heroine, yang jelas-jelas masih memiliki hubungan romantis dengan Daniel sudah suka bermain mata sama sal
Yola NY
Jan 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
suka baca buku ini. nyeritain tentang latihan seorang mata2 dan risiko yang ditanggung

jadi dimulai saat Jenna, pegawai bank biasa yang atas kebaikan temannya, ngedaftar di perkemahan mata2. nah perkemahan ini buat pelatihan atau semacam hiburan buat mereka yang tidak hanya berduit tetapi yang juga ingin memuaskan penasaran dan hobi mereka.

sambutan yang nggak bisa ketika jenna datang di perkemahan itu (mobil yang meledak) dan sejak itu perkemahan mata2 tidak senyaman yang jenna kira. apalagi keti
Lynn
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
Spy Candy was about a woman who attends a spy camp. If that wasn't far fetched enough, so many "accidents" happen at camp that it should have closed. Instead, however, everyone stayed in order to experience more near death accidents. I get that this book was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek fun and escapist, but it wasn't even realistic enough to make it interesting. In addition, the romance was so weak, I'm not even sure I care whether the protagonists end up together or not. I'd read such wonder ...more
Kristie
Jan 06, 2010 rated it it was ok
I wouldn't call this a romance I would call it more of a spy/semi-action book.

Jenna Jarvis goes to spy camp excited to employ her many spy techniques she has learned on her own. But once a couple of "accidents" start to lead to someone trying to kill one of the CT's at the camp she takes it upon herself to figure out who it is. But while she is trying to solve the mystery she catches the eye of Torq one of the trainers.

It was alright. It was mediocre in the romance AND action area. I think it
Christina Bowling
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a fun, fast paced book that I really enjoyed and kept me hooked until I'd finished it. It had the right balance of action, mystery, and romance to keep me guessing what was going to happen next. The lead characters, Jenna and Torq were both great. I really liked them both, and thought that they made a perfect couple. It was fun following their story and seeing how things turned out.
Elizabeth
Jun 17, 2011 rated it liked it
I would say this book is definitely not a romance. Much more of a mystery or pseudo thriller. Overall it was lite and an easy read. The ending was definitely not what I was expecting, so it passed the mystery test to me. Lots of Bond references, probably an even better read if you are familiar with the Bond stories (I am not). Though its not a true romance it definitely has some great chemistry. Lite and enjoyable. Perfect for a vacation read.
  • Honey Trap
  • A Knight To Desire (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #3)
  • Sebelum Cahaya
  • Lost In Translation: Misadventures in English Abroad
  • The Write Stuff (Love Letters, #3)
  • The Wedding Games
  • Annabelle's Courtship
  • Discord (Ther Melian, #3)
  • Wings of Fear (Border Watch #1)
  • Diner Impossible  (Rose Strickland Mystery, #3)
  • Aerie (The Fallen, #3)
  • Journeys on the Silk Road: A Desert Explorer, Buddha's Secret Library, and the Unearthing of the World's Oldest Printed Book
  • The God Complex
  • Time to Run (SEAL Team 12, #3)
  • Tessa in Love
  • Seeing Trouble (Deadwood Shorts, #1)
  • Once Pregnant, Twice Shy (Gage Brothers #3)
  • Feel the Heat (Black Ops Inc., #4)
Gina Robinson was born in Baltimore, Maryland but grew up in the Pacific Northwest and considers herself a native of Washington State. Since her debut novel was published, her books have delighted readers and received positive reviews in Publishers Weekly, Booklist, and Romantic Times Book Reviews.

As a voracious reader herself and fan of all types of romantic stories, she writes romance and women'
More about Gina Robinson...

Spy Camp (2 books)
  • Spy Games (Spy Camp, #2)